Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    by the sounds of it, you can click off the buff that lets you become an emissary of the legion, but you can't escape the fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    If you don't want in, stay out of Stormwind like the babby you are.
    They should spawn a few elite Infernals directly on the garrison command tables too for good measure

Quote Originally Posted by justinhalfout View Post
    They should spawn a few elite Infernals directly on the garrison command tables too for good measure
    Or your followers all turn into dreadlords because fuck you, that's why.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Honestly, you people just like to complain for the sake of it? People were in fact pissed off from the Zombie invasion and wished to opt out. Now they have a chance it is the reason why people quit the game? How can something that isn't even in the game make people have quit it in the past.

I swear one of these days we will have a thread "I quit WoW because the weather forecast said it would be sunny, but it rains. This is Blizzard's fault"

Wildly hated during its release as killing the game with being Casual and the hype for Cata to save us all.

Sure, we play the card of the "very vocal minority" ruining it all. Which always works, because no matter WHAT feedback happens on forums, it is ALWAYS a minority.
    Yes you are right, what was i thinking.
    Apologies for disturbing your slumber and thank you for coming down with the hammer to show me my rightful place in the forums. Since you have seniority by posts, i accept your criticism and swear to never ever complain again. I mean, me and my people swear. Since i obviously represent "them " as well.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

So still annoying but less grieving people
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Going to be quite strange being a mighty well known and respected hero of azeroth who turns into a dreadlord in your capital city trying to murder everyone.
    Then a few weeks to month later you're like hey i just got promoted to the leader of my class, let's go fight the legion guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Clearcut View Post
    Going to be quite strange being a mighty well known and respected hero of azeroth who turns into a dreadlord in your capital city trying to murder everyone.
    Then a few weeks to month later you're like hey i just got promoted to the leader of my class, let's go fight the legion guys.
    But you are not playing your hero then, but an agent of the Legion... should you accept their mission.

Deleted
    Apart from the spell that you can change appearance you look like your old self and have your normal name, you are pretty much your character.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz just release this now. For the love of helix I NEED THIS BACK IN MY LIFE!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

From the looks of it, it's going to be the closest thing we'll ever get to the Wrath pre-launch event.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    except zombie invasion wasnt a choice. on alpha u can just click off the "participation"
    It was a choice. I spent most of the event killing the zombies.

Considering those who would complain will likely just be sitting in their Garrison anyway, I don't see any issues with this event. Only happens in Org/SW. I promise to be as disruptive as I can possibly be, but I can't technically invade peoples' garrisons, unfortunately.

Instead of the zombie invasion it's a demon invasion!

I think its absolute bs that it can be clicked off, you know what that says about our playerbase? A bunch of whining boorish twats the lot of them. Why play a game if you dont want to actually play a game, and participate in the events? Oh wait this is the same playerbase that cried continuously there isnt anything to do, while twiddling their thumbs in their garrisons.

But no one is in the cities they are empty :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyBlue View Post
    I think its absolute bs that it can be clicked off, you know what that says about our playerbase? A bunch of whining boorish twats the lot of them. Why play a game if you dont want to actually play a game, and participate in the events? Oh wait this is the same playerbase that cried continuously there isnt anything to do, while twiddling their thumbs in their garrisons.
    If they hadn't given an opt-out, I'd sit in my garrison for the duration. If that was somehow impossible, I'd do what I did for the zombie invasion (after I tried it for 1 day): log, and cancel sub.

Except when you did that back then, they specifically asked you if you were canceling because of the pre event, and then begged you to stay and wait if you were.

Blizzard ( Bashiok more specifically) said that the feedback on the event was overwhelmingly negative, and that it turned into a griefer's paradise.

You can have your fun with the like-minded all you want, but until you pay my sub, there will be no wasting of my time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the zombie event of LK was fun if you were level 70....not so much if you were a lower level.....yes some complaints coming from those just trying to do their AH work...but tons of complaints came in from newbies just starting out seeing LK was one of the biggest draw at the time of new expansion coming in...and the level 70 would just go to start areas and pick on newbies cause they felt so big and strong and bad a$$....same goes for anyone that goes into lower level areas on pvp realms at top level just to own low levels...they are pansies that can't fight anyone their own level on a level playing field. You the player base at top level ruined Zombie event..not the lower levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    If they hadn't given an opt-out, I'd sit in my garrison for the duration. If that was somehow impossible, I'd do what I did for the zombie invasion (after I tried it for 1 day): log, and cancel sub.

Except when you did that back then, they specifically asked you if you were canceling because of the pre event, and then begged you to stay and wait if you were.

Blizzard ( Bashiok more specifically) said that the feedback on the event was overwhelmingly negative, and that it turned into a griefer's paradise.

You can have your fun with the like-minded all you want, but until you pay my sub, there will be no wasting of my time.

Good god lighten up Francis, whaahh I refuse to play because I may get turned into a zombie/dreadlord. I bet you are a super fun guy to go out with the life of the party /rolleyes

Currently on the Alpha this stuff can only take place in Stormwind and Org anyway which are deserted at the best of times so anyone getting antsy about it need not worry,I'm sure you'll be safe enough tucked away in your Garrisons while the world supposedly burns and it won't affect your weekly Warspear and Tanaan trips.

Wouldn't it be nice for a pre-event to actually matter for once,maybe put you out of your comfort zone for a couple of days perhaps (the zombie infections back in LK did persist a little too long) and actually make you give an a shit about why we're about to take the fight to the Legion?

Jesus Christ people stuff like this might only happen once every two or three years and some of you would still bitch and whine,you're the reason we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyBlue View Post
    I think its absolute bs that you don't have to do x content in the game, you know what that says about our playerbase? A bunch of whining boorish twats the lot of them. Why play a game if you dont want to actually play a game, and participate in x? Oh wait this is the same playerbase that cried continuously there isnt anything to do, while twiddling their thumbs in their garrisons.