Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haselden View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=252662/l...pdates?refresh

I guess it's noobs dream come true. Now you get to have the same set as other players just recolored. Best part this is rewards from playing the facebook game.
    Cry more

10c

Deleted
    I really don't like this. I like the idea of prestige to some transmog sets. Even if it's a re-colour. Oh well..

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnusha View Post
    "Cm sets are special!" Makes a recolored CM version. Blizz pls.
    "Cm sets are special!" People just bought them with Gold anyway. Not too special.

FYI, it could be placeholder....
    Yesterday when i watched the 3d on some items it was completly different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

don't these sets come from a chest in the order hall that is only unlocked via a key from the new dungeon system?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senarx View Post
    don't these sets come from a chest in the order hall that is only unlocked via a key from the new dungeon system?
    if this that'd be fine by me. Gated behind CM's like it should be.
    Last edited by Haselden; 2016-04-28 at 05:58 AM.

Looking at the vendor for warriors (Quartermaster Durnolf).

These sets appear to be sold for 1k resources each, but have unlock requirements that vary for each piece, including things like "earn 50,000 artifact power," "complete chapter 4 of the class hall campaign," and "reach honored status with 3 Broken Isle reps."

I just don't understand why blizzard can't keep things 'rare' or unique. Seriously can they just not design something new for these class hall sets?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexxia View Post
    I just don't understand why blizzard can't keep things 'rare' or unique. Seriously can they just not design something new for these class hall sets?
    Well, they weren't exactly rare or unique. 95% of my guild had at LEAST 1 set on a character, most people had multiples.

by the end of MoP CM boosts were so cheap everyone did them.

So you are suggesting that a complete recolor of those items are a placeholder ? how would one even think of something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    FYI, it could be placeholder....
    Yesterday when i watched the 3d on some items it was completly different.

Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    So you are suggesting that a complete recolor of those items are a placeholder ? how would one even think of something like this.
    oh idk, maybe the second row of the 2 row post you quoted?
    Beacuse most of these colours are in the database from Mop?
    Alot of sets had 3 colours but only one was released. for example.

https://tercasemwow.files.wordpress....ladin_male.jpg

Also, you'd be suprised how often stuff in alpha has weird placeholders, if you ever played on alpha that is.
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2016-04-28 at 06:34 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Huzzah. Now if only they'd make current CM sets account wide for those of us that earned them.

I fully support adding recolours. Challenge mode-exclusive rewards were stupid anyway.

it's hilarious how easy it is to hurt you people's ego.

this is why i hate exclusivity. it breeds people like this.

i'm glad they have added these, for this reason alone now.

Deleted
    They are dulled down and recolored.
    For instance the pally set doesn't have the giant wings on the back and the hunter one is lacking the wolf-head on one shoulder.

As someone who owns one of these I don't mind it at all.
    I mean in the end of MoP basicaly everyone with atleast 50k gold on hand could buy one of these anyway, so there goes the "but you needed skill to obtain one of those back in the day"-argument.

This is a horrible idea. These cool sets were the single reason people ran challenge modes and people ran them on multiple characters and spent a long time getting them and now they're given to everyone like lfr gear so sad. And people saying everyone has these, only 10% of players got them so really need to stop saying that.

It's funny that the salty people here, let's just list the front page:

Dnusha
    Sorrxz
    Haselden

These are the kind of people that bought the sets in MoP, most people who actually I know, earned the rewards by actually doing the content are pretty much fine with it. But alas, some people have their panties in a bunch and think that because they spent gold/dollars/euros on it, they deserve a bunch of imaginary pixels more than someone else. It's endearing really.
    Last edited by 8bithamster; 2016-04-28 at 06:48 AM.

Deleted
    When these sets were datamined in the last patch the requirements were to obtain a challenger's keystone from completing a mythic dungeon and use it on a big chest in your order hall to unlock. So no OP, you don't have to play the facebook game for this.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    It's funny that the salty people here, let's just list the front page:

Dnusha
    Sorrxz
    Haselden

These are the kind of people that bought the sets in MoP, most people who actually you know, earned the rewards by actually doing the content are pretty much fine with it. But alas, some people have their panties in a bunch and think that because they spent gold/dollars/euros on it, they deserve a bunch of imaginary pixels more than someone else. It's endearing really.
    thanks for speaking for "most people" like you actually know what you're even talking about.

That's pretty cool and I honestly have no clue why anyone would bitch about this, but I guess some people on MMO-C find a way.

As someone who earned every set except druids (I don't play druids), I'm excited to see these sets available ingame. I don't know what we'll have to do for the order hall sets but even if it's easy, I don't particularly mind because I still have the original colorations. I've been waiting for them to rerelease the CM recolors in some form and I think this is a perfect place to put them.

I guess my only minor gripe is that these sets are way too awesome-looking to be easily obtained, so I hope it takes a good bit of effort to get them. I'm just glad they're back ingame though because I never really agreed with the models being completely gone to begin with and was hoping for permanent versions in recolor form to exist somewhere.

Most of the people upset by this bought their CM gear with gold.