BW and DBM or Weak Aura HELP

Okay, I need to set up a timer that will work on both dbm and big wigs. Or a weak aura to link to the raid.

Here is what I am wanting:
    We do mythic gorefiend and I want to make timers for people to go clear. So it would be like a countdown timer for each pair of people.

Like as soon as feast of soaks starts a bar comes up saying "Player x / Player Y" with a 5sec count down followed with "Player a / player b" for 5 sec then so on and so forth. I want everyone's to be on their screen so they can see when they shouldn't cut in front of and how much time they have on their turn

Deleted
    Simply define pairs of players and give a number to every pair (use a note addon for that) and just call out the numbers during the feast phase.

Deleted
    I dont know how to make this and if its even possible, but its sounds like something pretty complicated to make for something so easy. We just make a list of people in Angry Assignments (or any other addon like this) and call out wich number for each 3 peeps to first to soak, then second, then third and so on. Anyone missing gets called out to go soak before it ends.

In my old guild we even used to set markers on early progression as 3 of them comes out and 1 person each soaks closest to marker he is assigned.

Just to give you some ideas incase this isnt possible with WA/BW

Deleted
    It's unneeded. Have a tank call group numbers. They are usually behind only doing that so they know when the orbs are up for soaking or they might know who still needs to drop debuff.