Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Where did that come from? I despise jews.
    You, and your Orthodox fellows, centre everything around a Jew. I don't have anything against Jews and respect them a lot, but it's a fact that you centre everything around a Jew and follow Middle Eastern customs.

Your response? I guess this: "Lolol Europe has always been Christian, and Catholics exist today, bla blah."

My response: No, it hasn't; and even though it is part of Europe, Catholicism is fundamentally different to Orthodox Christianity; just look how a statue of Jesus is treated in Eastern Europe vis a vis the rest. Please.

Until the Middle Eastern part of you is gone, you shouldn't be considered European. Bye bye.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    Orthodox Christians are really pulling Europe backwards. The more Orthodox a country, the more aggressive mindset; the more Middle Eastern in social structure; the more corrupt; etc. People don't realize how much this Orthodox religion aka mindset is making Eastern Europe backwards.

Catholics and Protestants, although Jew worshippers as well, are much more progressive and nothing like the Orthodox.
    And here I thought it was fall of communism that ruined eastern europe? and that certain countries in eastern europe that directly bordered countries like germany, austria, italy are ahead because of this proximity? But lets blame orthodoxy, lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Not jealous at all, plenty of kebab shops round this way.
    Different shape, same pork.

Deleted
    You, and your Orthodox fellows, centre everything around a Jew. I don't have anything against Jews and respect them a lot, but it's a fact that you centre everything around a Jew and follow Middle Eastern customs.

Your response? I guess this: "Lolol Europe has always been Christian, and Catholics exist today, bla blah."

My response: No, it hasn't; and even though it is part of Europe, Catholicism is fundamentally different to Orthodox Christianity; just look how a statue of Jesus is treated in Eastern Europe vis a vis the rest. Please.

Until the Middle Eastern part of you is gone, you shouldn't be considered European. Bye bye.
    Lol so orthodox is like saudi arabia, lol go home ur drunk

10+ Year Old Account
    Orthodox Christians are really pulling Europe backwards. The more Orthodox a country, the more aggressive mindset; the more Middle Eastern in social structure; the more corrupt; etc. People don't realize how much this Orthodox religion aka mindset is making Eastern Europe backwards.

Catholics and Protestants, although Jew worshippers as well, are much more progressive and nothing like the Orthodox.
    Orthodoxoi Christianoi einai malakas?

Deleted
    And here I thought it was fall of communism that ruined eastern europe? and that certain countries in eastern europe that directly bordered countries like germany, austria, italy are ahead because of this proximity? But lets blame orthodoxy, lol!
    It is your Middle Eastern religion (by the way, Bosnian Muslims and Albanians are *far* less Middle Eastern in terms of mindset than Orthodox Christians, lol) - that puts you back. Communism plays a part too, but your social structure today and your aggressive mentality is to be blamed on Orthodox Christianity. It is the root of your mindset, literally. A happy Russian is rare - it's because you have zero progressive thought in your society. Zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    I have no problem with nations cooperating with others. But all this seems is Obama talking about what's best for his country than what's best for us. And no one could blame him, I know. But he doesn't want an unified Europe for Europe's sake. An unified Europe means just one head to convince of something when they want any favour instead of the multitude of today.
    I disagree on Obamas reasoning. It is very important to his values and vision that countries be able to come together. Obama believes in a world united. He wants to do away with nationalism. Europe took the first step towards this, a failure of the EU is a failure of Obamas vision.

The bigotry in this thread is astounding...

Why are Europeans so bigoted against Jewish people? From an outsider perspective, it seems like it's worse than the racists in America...somehow.

Deleted
    Lol so orthodox is like saudi arabia, lol go home ur drunk
    You resemble Saudi Arabia much more than you think. Until you get rid of Orthodox Christianity, which is 100% non-European, you should not talk to the rest of Europe - just like other non-European countries shouldn't either.

Deleted
    It is your Middle Eastern religion (by the way, Bosnian Muslims and Albanians are *far* less Middle Eastern in terms of mindset than Orthodox Christians, lol)
    HA HA HA HA HA

lol yeah right, joke of the day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Just pull up a chair and enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was fun a few pages ago, but it escalated quickly

- - - Updated - - -

You've got some popcorn? I'll supply beer.

Ow I see our Cunning Linguist got banned.

Deleted
    HA HA HA HA HA

lol yeah right, joke of the day
    You belong to the Middle East. Go to your homeland and protect it from ISIS rather than wasting my time.

Deleted
    Have to go make some pasta sauce...

Deleted
    It was fun while it lasted, go back home everyone.

Deleted
    You belong to the Middle East. Go to your homeland and protect it from ISIS rather than wasting my time.
    Eh it's your religion, that is sending people to isis...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I understood how we went from Obama's quote to Bosnia.
    But the step towards antisemitism I seemed to have missed.
    Missing link, bro, missing link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are Europeans so bigoted against Jewish people?
    One Russian and one Bosnian Muslim, hardly representative of European attitudes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    I understood how we went from Obama's quote to Bosnia.
    But the step towards antisemitism I seemed to have missed.
    You forgot pasta.

now.

pasta sauce

Alright the thread seems to have officially derailed. No reason to keep that train going.

Locked.