Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't like millennials.
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2016-04-29 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I honestly don't like millennials.
    Wait what gen are you? Always thought you were mid 20s

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Wait what gen are you? Always thought you were mid 20s
    I am. I don't like my generation. Culturally, we're a bunch of hypocrites.

We grew up singing Nsync and wanna shit on Justin Beiber fans now that we're grown.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    This entire thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Which makes no sense really though, as the real troublesome ones are all born after 1990 so that ought to be the cutting off point.
    Umm, excuse you. The word you are looking for is problematic.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    not even 100 views, small amount of subs.... kay brah.

- - - Updated - - -

― Socrates
    To be fair to Socrates, our children are getting fatter and fatter, maybe a bit more exercise would do some good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Hey man, if you hate millennials, just know this.

It's basically inevitable that we're going to take over. And there's nothing you can do about that. Sleep on that.
    It makes me feel good, because it can only mean the End Times are upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I was born in 86 and have no fucking clue how that makes me, or you a millennial, we have nothing in common.
    What really gets me is that there are millennials that are still in high-school, while millennials that were born in 1980 got out of high-school before other millennials were even born. At least with the whole 1980-2000 range.

Critique of current generations is old hat. The world will still be here tomorrow and the day after that too.

Whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    What really gets me is that there are millennials that are still in high-school, while millennials that were born in 1980 got out of high-school before other millennials were even born. At least with the whole 1980-2000 range.
    Generations tend to be split in 20~ years, how is that odd?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm a self-hating Millenial. Maybe one day I can be proud of the cohort, but there are too many acting like entitled brats so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The world will still be here tomorrow and the day after that too.
    Tell that to the climate doomsayers.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Generations tend to be split in 20~ years, how is that odd?
    Well, I find it odd because I have basically nothing in common with someone who's still in high-school. I'm 31 (1984), and have no idea what 16 year olds are doing. I doubt many 35 year olds have any clue either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Well, I find it odd because I have basically nothing in common with someone who's still in high-school. I'm 31 (1984), and have no idea what 16 year olds are doing. I doubt many 35 year olds have any clue either.
    Well, yes, but that goes for every generation. I don't see why its specificity brought up for millennials

I think Millennials are less deluded by the american dream than earlier generations, though.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Fun fact, millennials are more educated than the former generation.
    Not that I buy in to the generation bashing, but what exactly have the millennials' liberal arts degrees done for them? I'm a big fan of education, but in the internet age you don't need to spend $30,000 to learn about philosophy and art. Getting a useless degree is.....useless. Many would have been better off learning a trade and pursuing their intellectual interests on their spare time.

Always amusing when someone on a gaming forum, a wow one no less, complains about millennials.

Even more amusing when someone who has been born after or shortly before WW2 complains.. because you surely, as a whole, have achieved a lot. I'd like to remind you who laid the foundation for today's mess, whose generation provided the fucked up politicians which are currently ruining it for everyone. It would also help if you guys were so kind as to die with 60-70 again. That would certainly lessen the load on the 1.4~1.9 children you decided to have and the example you guys set for every generation after that. In turn we will apologize for facebook and twitter, deal?

Every generation has its faults, I think millennials key fault is that too many of us are pseudo-intellectuals. Every millennial seems to think they are really smart, and that they were the kid that "didn't try in school even though all the teachers saw their potential!" And that got way too into their heads. Overall we aren't any better or worse than previous generations, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Every generation has its faults, I think millennials key fault is that too many of us are pseudo-intellectuals. Every millennial seems to think they are really smart, and that they were the kid that "didn't try in school even though all the teachers saw their potential!" And that got way too into their heads. Overall we aren't any better or worse than previous generations, though.
    That's because they're in their late teens. I thought I knew better than people older than me when I was that age.
    Mother pus bucket!

Blah blah blah generation blah blah sucks blah blah bad blah blah slippery slope blah blah.

Nothing that hasn't been said before, and it's ALWAYS retarded to lump so many individuals into the same pile.