Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Fwiw, I disliked Kurenai's response to the no vote yesterday more than Rixis'.

And now that you've arrived, @Monkz could you explain what you were thinking with your weird Lelly questioning?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    but I will respond to this....
    It's a mistake to think because someones a veteran that they wouldn't make a rookie error. We're all human and all just as likely to fuck up as anyone else.
    Are you suggesting that you believe that Robo actually slipped?

Also, my first game was smaller and had more activity than this, so it's not necessarily size that's contributing to the quietness, I think it's more due to when the game started.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Fwiw, I disliked Kurenai's response to the no vote yesterday more than Rixis'.

And now that you've arrived, @Monkz could you explain what you were thinking with your weird Lelly questioning?
    I honestly don't know what was weird about it? I just wanted to know whether or not Lelly supported the idea of a no-lynch.

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    where are youuuuu
    Not at work so I'm not posting?

As to the “didn’t help secure a lynch” BS…

First off when was the last time being a few hours sigh of the deadline someone didn’t get rammed through by 20 million people? I’m sorry I made an assumption while I was busy doing other things. On top of that my math was off. I had missed a few votes, otherwise I would have in fact either unvoted or shifted my vote.

Blame me all you want for that but just because I made one post nearish the deadline doesn’t magically make me scum when you could blame every other vote cast not on Arialla of the same damn thing. I was at least visible and gave a reason for what I was doing. Where were all you “lurkers”?

I think it would be interesting to push more on Arialla, mostly because I agree with the sentiment that despite there being little resistance for Arialla’s lynch it still didn’t go through. Just as I am still interested in seeing where another Kryllian train would go as well.

I’m going to start today on the latter.

Vote Kryllian

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I honestly don't know what was weird about it? I just wanted to know whether or not Lelly supported the idea of a no-lynch.
    What were you expecting him/her to say, yes I support the no-lynch? I mean, the first thing that Jynx the Jester did to get lynched was vote for a no-lynch Day 1. No one who has played for long is going to support a no-lynch on Day 1. Lelly was also not the first person to voice distaste on voting Day 1, but you were zoning in on Lelly. So call this a questioning of motivations.
    Mafia History

What were you expecting him/her to say, yes I support the no-lynch? I mean, the first thing that Jynx the Jester did to get lynched was vote for a no-lynch Day 1. No one who has played for long is going to support a no-lynch on Day 1. Lelly was also not the first person to voice distaste on voting Day 1, but you were zoning in on Lelly. So call this a questioning of motivations.
    I'm not sure what to say. I was simply curious whether or not Lelly saw it as a possibility to end the day with a no-lynch. There's nothing else to it.

I've raised my opinion about no-lynches on D1 a million times. I remember multiple arguments between Celtic and myself on this very matter, so it's not like my feelings about a no-lynch D1 is a secret. I could'nt recall Lellys position on the matter, so I asked.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkz View Post
    I'm not sure what to say. I was simply curious whether or not Lelly saw it as a possibility to end the day with a no-lynch. There's nothing else to it.

I've raised my opinion about no-lynches on D1 a million times. I remember multiple arguments between Celtic and myself on this very matter, so it's not like my feelings about a no-lynch D1 is a secret. I could'nt recall Lellys position on the matter, so I asked.
    Is there anyone who really supports it? My time here suggested to me that wanting or voting a no lynch on Day 1 is universally not wanted, so I was working on the assumption that the pro-lynch Day 1 feeling was across the board. If that is not the case, then I see your point.
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    This feels strange to me. Yes, Arialla showed up towards the end of the day but at that point it would have been very difficult to get any other lynch off. It's a shame that Arialla didn't realise that the game had started but someone needed to be lynched and it would have provided information.

D1 isn't pleasant. It's never fun to have to vote on someone without there being any real reasoning behind it. Yet in Arialla's case the reasoning behind it was solid. He didn't show up and he had his reasons, sure but everybody else had already posted by that point.

Vote: Kurenai
    Pretty sure I explained this. When I got back and checked the thread, I was fully willing to vote Arialla on the 'hasn't shown up' train, but his was literally the last post in the chain. It would've been stupid to go 'Vote Arialla for not showing up' when I didn't have any other reason to vote him. How often do you see votes placed to get someone to show up and removed when they do?

If Arialla had been lynched and flipped town would you have accused me of being scum riding the easy train?

Speaking of, hello Largehorn.

Unvote

No, I don't support a no-lynch, but I also didn't really want to vote on someone's train who had been voted for not showing up to the game when they JUST showed up. Would've left a bad taste in my mouth so I withheld my vote.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

So it seems another slow day is going to be in the works. How do people feel about the votes that are out already?

I know it's hard to talk to people who aren't here, but I want to!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KurenaiXIII View Post
    Speaking of, hello Largehorn.
    Were you honestly voting me for a little inactivity?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only just noticed it was day again and about to go to bed but as of right now I can get behind a kurenai lynch, but personally I'll fos Dupti

Made a point about me not having a vote out yesterday even though his own vote did nothing but make a lynch harder for us. So as to stop him making the same point today

Vote: Dupti

If we're going to accuse the people who didn't vote Arialla late in the day, then surely we should go with the assumption there is a reason they didn't? IE Arialla is scum. Therefore anyone not on his train is a candidate, as are the people who started counter-trains.

Also apologies for some slight inaction, currently got two large essays due in Saturday and trying to get them out the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh to all these kills? No basis no fact nothing to go off. What we wanna do is another Arielle taregt imo. Where we address people who haven't yet posted this round to either a) remind them to post, or b) out someone trying to fly under the radar and be less obvious scum.

So my callouts arreeeee~ *drum roll*
    @Catta (no posts this round, last ones were very early on last game)
    @dethmourne (who only posted two short things. both votes of random nature with no real basis or reasoning in round one, and nothing this round. makong me think more afk than catta)

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not yet the halfway point, but I figured it might be helpful to toss out a ye olde vote count round 1!

Monkz (3): Senna, Uggor, Valyrian
    Kryllian (2): Largehorn, Robozerim
    Dupti (2): Anakso, Listo
    Kurenai (2): Graeham, Monkz

People who have not shown up yet today: Catta, Dethmourne

People who have shown up but have not voted: Allowyn, Arialla, Dupti, Kurenai, Kryllian, Lellybaby, Rixis, Virothe, Xanjori.

I'm honestly kinda surprised because I thought that today would be a reprisal of yesterday with a Kryll/Arialla showdown, but no one wants to vote on Ari today. I'm assuming that there's multiple reasons for this, but it does seem like people are in general grasping at a straw based on yesterdays/todays posts to find scum. That said, the foundation is in place for trains to start choo-chooing, and I believe it would be in town's best interests if people put stock somewhere and vote. Be active and such.

@Largehorn I'll pose your question back at you. What do you think of today's votes?
    Mafia History

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck it, voting for the lesser posted player Dethmourne. (DON'T CALL ME OUT ON NOT VOTING DAMNIT)

Allowyn, please use the correct format to vote!

10+ Year Old Account
    I may have temporarily forgotten this was not my old mafia 'FUCK EVERYONE FOREVER' forums and I sincerely apologise. Vote: Dethmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    Eh to all these kills? No basis no fact nothing to go off. What we wanna do is another Arielle taregt imo. Where we address people who haven't yet posted this round to either a) remind them to post, or b) out someone trying to fly under the radar and be less obvious scum.

So my callouts arreeeee~ *drum roll*
    @Catta (no posts this round, last ones were very early on last game)
    @dethmourne (who only posted two short things. both votes of random nature with no real basis or reasoning in round one, and nothing this round. makong me think more afk than catta)
    Sorry I've been at the hospital...

This joke is never gonna get old!

Anyway - I don't mind lynching Kurenaii. Mostly because I'd never trust him to be town. Ever.

Ever.

Sorry fam, I've been driving/moving over the past few days. I'll catch up and vote shortly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    I may have temporarily forgotten this was not my old mafia 'FUCK EVERYONE FOREVER' forums and I sincerely apologise. Vote: Dethmourne.
    Sigh.... Yep I'm going to be that person.

Technically, the vote should be on its own line.

Please don't throw anything at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    Sorry I've been at the hospital...

This joke is never gonna get old!

Anyway - I don't mind lynching Kurenaii. Mostly because I'd never trust him to be town. Ever.

Ever.
    Are you all right?
    Mafia History

Are you all right?
    *Cough*Catta is a med student soon to be Doctor (or some derivation there of)*cough*

Catta put "this joke is never gonna get old" in white text... I think maybe Catta must work at a hospital?

anyway.

vote: Kryllian

I like this vote with the way things went down D1/N1.