Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    title is not very descriptive...

i came here for giggles... found none.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    This is the kind of intelligent response I love to see from a mod.
    I get the feeling this upsets you, but without an actual attack on the statement we can't really discuss or resolve anything.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Some people have mental health issues that prevent other, average, Human Beings from understanding and comprehending their perspective in that they would enjoy having a practiced liar as their POTUS.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    More LEFTIST LOGIC:
    To be fair, Liberals don't want her, we still want Bernie.

Hillary's biggest advocate on these boards is Skroesec, a Conservative warhawk.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    I have no idea, I didn't make the image
    But, you just used it? From what it looks to me, that image is trying to trick people into thinking Bernie Sanders is related to Katie Sanders. This on top of making it seem like politifact squarely sides with one side of the isle, which again isn't true. Obama has won lie of the year...

Also, for the second image, the quote in that image is not actually in the article. Here is the actual justification:

Our ruling

Cruz said the failed immigration bill "expanded President Obama’s ability to bring Syrian refugees to this country without mandating any meaningful background checks."

The key flaw with that assertion is the bill still required background checks for refugees. While there can be some debate over what constitutes a "meaningful" background check, the experts we reached said nothing would have directly changed the quality of the vetting performed on people attempting to enter the country.

We rate this claim False.
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...8-bill-allowi/

You are using blatant lies and obfuscating the relationship between an editor and candidate, to show how politifact is bias. I recommend that you don't trust images to pages that could be simply linked to in an article. The reason to use images in those cases is very often relying on you not being able to easily click links and thus not check their bullshit.
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-05-02 at 05:07 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh noooo.. Someone is poking to the queen of the left-wing. Quick, we must ask Youtube to erase the video, and show anonymous the foot extension of our wrath!!!1

If only it was more pointless facts of Donald Trump, it would have been fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Israel is in Africa, just not on maps.
    Jesus Christ man, I only have so much room for sigs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sucks that this is how politics are done. I feel like it could be anyone in the government, and they'd be like this. It's a big,slimy game,and none of those people care about anything more than making a legacy for themselves, along with a ton of money that the people they're supposed to represent will never experience.

Is Anonymous a SJW group? One that even conservatives stand by?