Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    If you were in the Mid altantic area (DC for me) it wasn't even Blockbuster at the time it was Erol's video. But I didn't think anyone would remember Erol's or Hollywood video. If you remember Erol's, then we can get together and share some metamucil sometime
    Never heard of Erol's but I did have Hollywood video right down the street where I use to live. I remember when they shutdown lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Because they're terrified of finding forum threads that start with clickbait generalizations?

actually guys, it doesn't always mean someone is up to something if you like to have your privacy, just because privacy is respect.
    my overly jealous (kind of crazy) ex boyfriend used to accuse me of so many things just cause his "exes cheated on him".
    he would look through my phone as I am sleeping, sometimes I would catch him doing it if he is too loud and I wake up... He would question me about phone numbers that were places like my health insurance, my work, job interviews, and even my own mother....
    KEEP IN MIND: I never did anything wrong to him ever or gave him a reason to not trust me in the first place.
    He would yell at me telling me to call those numbers back and put it on speaker phone, and sometimes he would just flat out accuse me of cheating (with something stupid like my insurance company's phone number lol) and then refuse to listen to me call them on speaker for him and he would refuse to call the number himself. One time he even accused me that my mother wasn't actually the one calling me...he told me i probably saved someone else in my phone as my mother so they can call whenever.. I was like bro, do you honestly think in 2016 I'd be on the phone with anyone especially when I am with you 24/7 lol. He was pretty insane, I talked to his friend about it, come to find out he used to save girls numbers in his friends phone as another name pretending it wasn't girls he was talking to because he used to borrow her phone when they lived together and he didn't have a phone.. and he used to cheat on his exes so he was probably the one doing the wrong to me causing him to flip out on me and accuse me of nothing. So GUYS IT IS NOT ALWAYS because we are doing something "wrong" cause some of us really aren't we just have a crazy bf or a crazy ex that wants to make things up in their own mind lol.

btw, not only did he look through my phone he would look through my Facebook, instagram, email, and even my work email..lol..crazy
    growing up, my mother always told me, the guilty men are the ones who are quick to assume or throw around accusations
    Last edited by SlayAllDay; 2016-04-30 at 11:55 PM.

I don't trust anyone with my phone, its nothing personal.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

Women like to know everything. It's why they seem so cautious and unable to make decisions at times, they don't have all the info yet. Men just rush in and take risks.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    who does this sockpuppet account belong to?
    HMMM.

Who knows!

If you think they are hiding something, then try talking to them.
    if you go right to snooping before talking, then it is you at fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I don't mind my GF knowing how to unlock my phone, or use my phone when needed.

But if I ever catch her checking on my phone for the sake of checking on it, especially doing so sneaking around my back, that relationship is over.

I'm not a controlling person, nor do I accept my partner to be one. It is a form of emotional abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I don't fully get why people are in relationship with people they need privacy from, unless it's established up front that we're just fuck buddies. I'm from a older Gen, so I don't get the disposal partner that seems to be more common. Guess the difference is I didn't have things to hide from girlfriends back in the day. The closest thing girls would look through was a guys wallet and that was normally if they were expected to be cheating.

If I'm interested in a girl, nothing builds trust like tossing them your wallet and I guess phone now and tell them to knock themselves out. Nip any mistrust in the bud early and things go a lot smoother. I find girls (and guys) who have been cheated on tend to have those extra sensitivities. But if they are just fuck buddies, by all means keep them on a leash and maintain strict privacy policies
    For me it isn't about the level of trust with your significant other, it is about the level of trust with the other people on your phone. When I talk/text with people, they can expect that anything that is said to me is said in confidence. If a person doesn't trust me, looking at my phone isn't going to make them trust me more.

Deleted
    Because of privacy and trust. If you trust your bf then why would you be checking his phone? I would never check my gf's phone, if I need to know something I will directly ask her.

I need my privacy, I don't care if its my gf who's snooping around my stuff or a stranger, people should know boundaries.

Almost as lame as couple's facebook accounts.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    I don't have an issue, because I have nothing to hide, but I also do like my own privacy to be respected, and not constantly invaded because they have paranoia issues.
    Everybody has something to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by dwightyo39 View Post
    Almost as lame as couple's facebook accounts.
    omg...speaking of that...my crazy overly jealous ex wanted me to delete my Facebook and have an account with only him...aka "couple's Facebook account"

horrible....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisboss View Post
    why do men have problem with gf looking in their phone? why get so angry if you check their phone if they are away?
    I don't want them checking my pants either, even if it's my girlfriend and I'm wearing the pants, without my permission. Thanks.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a girl, I wouldn't want my bf snooping through my phone!

Everyone has a right to some level of privacy.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I didn't have a cell phone until recently. Other than that, I don't really have anything to hide so I don't really care. The same goes for my beloved, he doesn't really care if I use his phone or not. I'm not really sure why people care either way. I guess that it's a trust thing.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Why do you exist for?

I have no issue with someone I'm dating using my phone at any time. If she's constantly trying to check my calls/texts/whatever because she's crazy and jealous, however, that shit doesn't fly. I don't tolerate obnoxious jealously just because I have nothing to hide.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's none of their f@cken business what is on your phone, that is why.