Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Communist Party USA has indorsed Bernie Sanders so according to the logic used in this thread by our resident SJWs it is official Bernie Sanders is a communist

I'd still like to know how I can get a title like "Grand Imperial Wizard" without having to join the KKK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    The Communist Party USA has indorsed Bernie Sanders so according to the logic used in this thread by our resident SJWs it is official Bernie Sanders is a communist
    no because unlike trump bernie sanders hasn't said anything about a violent uprising of the working classes or done any of the sort of things lenin and stalin did like put people in camps or micromanaging the economy. has bernie stated he is going to do a purge of the military? has he started making moves to consolidate his power like stalin did? and no vyxn taxing people is NOT redistributing wealth. it's called paying taxes. and no vyxn social programs aren't communism. now the argument of if using those taxes for social services is a form of wealth redistribution however without those services the quality of life for middle and lower class people takes a significant nosedive.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-05-02 at 05:01 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    no because unlike trump bernie sanders hasn't said anything about a violent uprising of the working classes or done any of the sort of things lenin and stalin did like put people in camps or micromanaging the economy. has bernie stated he is going to do a purge of the military? has he started making moves to consolidate his power like stalin did? and no vyxn taxing people is NOT redistributing wealth. it's called paying taxes. and no vyxn social programs aren't communism. now the argument of if using those taxes for social services is a form of wealth redistribution however without those services the quality of life for middle and lower class people takes a significant nosedive.
    lets see we will start of with Saders belonging to communist front ginizations in college. then went and lived in a communist community in Israel for some time. he then hung the Russian communist flag in his office when he was mayor. he went to spoke and gave support to communist revolutionaries in central America He wrote and spoke about government take over of banks, utility, and energy companies he wrote and spoke about the confiscation of wealth from rich families and corporations

sounds pretty dam communist to me

Martin Shkreli has also endorsed Bernie Sanders. Because a candidate receives an endorsement from a disagreeable person does not mean the candidate and the endorser are synonymous.

You just proved the point. It's about policies, the shady characters that say they support them don't matter. This is almost as stupid as the Drumpf thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by The3rdCatalyst View Post
    Martin Shkreli has also endorsed Bernie Sanders. Because a candidate receives an endorsement from a disagreeable person does not mean the candidate and the endorser are synonymous.
    If Shkreli is endorsing Sanders, that is truly hilarious.

KKK Grand Imperial Wizard endorses Donald Trump for president.
    So? Unsolicited endorsement from racist organization makes candidate invalid?
    F2P: If you don't think it's worth my money, I don't think it's worth my time.

Quote Originally Posted by Saucerian View Post
    So? Unsolicited endorsement from racist organization makes candidate invalid?
    Nah, Trump manages to make himself look like a bigot all on his own. Getting a KKK endorsement is just icing on the cake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can he cast fireball?

10+ Year Old Account
    lets see we will start of with Saders belonging to communist front ginizations in college. then went and lived in a communist community in Israel for some time. he then hung the Russian communist flag in his office when he was mayor. he went to spoke and gave support to communist revolutionaries in central America He wrote and spoke about government take over of banks, utility, and energy companies he wrote and spoke about the confiscation of wealth from rich families and corporations

sounds pretty dam communist to me
    okay where are these documents and speeches?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Can he cast fireball?
    no he casts delayed blast fireball.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Can he cast fireball?
    No he obviously only knows white magic.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Well played sir.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

okay where are these documents and speeches?

- - - Updated - - -

no he casts delayed blast fireball.
    Among other things, during the 1970s and ’80s, Sanders regularly called for public takeovers of various businesses, including utilities and the oil industry. Sanders advocated seizing money from corporations and from one of America’s richest families.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/bernie-sa...230255076.html

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I can't give you enough +1s for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    If Shkreli is endorsing Sanders, that is truly hilarious.
    https://twitter.com/MartinShkreli/st...06492732342272
    https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/pol...CQN/story.html

Quote Originally Posted by "Martin Shkreli'
    Shkreli made the contribution, he said, partly because he supports some of Sanders’ proposals — just not the ones about drug prices. But mainly, he said, he donated to get the senator’s attention in the hopes that he could get a private meeting to explain why drug companies set prices the way they do.
    Shkreli donated 2,700$, the 'maximum individual contribution.' Like Trump, Sanders has recognized his endorsers and does not always approve of their endorsement. Sander's used Shkreli as an object of hate after he donated to him. Just the same, Trump has not approved of KKK endorsement. Anyone can endorse for anyone they want, again does not mean endorser and endorsee are synonymous.

7+ Year Old Account
    Among other things, during the 1970s and ’80s, Sanders regularly called for public takeovers of various businesses, including utilities and the oil industry. Sanders advocated seizing money from corporations and from one of America’s richest families.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/bernie-sa...230255076.html
    You make it sound like this was a bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do the hate groups have all the cool titles and uniforms? It's not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    They have the least to lose and all to gain. It's like they are playing a cheese on the world and need to get attention to make it work. Cultists need to stay in the group some how once they realize their ideology is wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Well for the Klan they were influenced by other fraternal organizations. Ever seen a Shriner or Mason? Or heard their titles?