Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    idk why the Black Panthers get dragged out, Bobby Seale and Huey Newton were never advocating annihilating anyone or anything of the sort.
    Dragged them out to make a point. Could have been any group with an iffy reputation. Groups are their own entity, who they endorse is meaningless

Trump 2016

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianOccupant View Post
    Dragged them out to make a point. Could have been any group with an iffy reputation. Groups are their own entity, who they endorse is meaningless
    The Panthers iffy reputation is largely undeserved until the complete reign of Huey Newton after the party declined.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Idk, whats their opinion of the Japanese, their LARPS are kinda Euro-only affairs I suspect.
    Good point, forgot that they hate the Japanese too. Probably limit themselves to claymores and longswords.

Hey guys check this out:

Using the OP's logic, people who like Obama must be pedophiles!

..... I am anti-KKK but I have to give them props for amazing rank titles, Imperial Grand Wizard? Imperial Dragon? Jesus Christ its like a Neo-Nazi LARP group.
    I want to be a Level 3 Half-Aryan Führer with a longsword of goblin slaying.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Good point, forgot that they hate the Japanese too. Probably limit themselves to claymores and longswords.
    As shameless of a Celtophile as I am I would probably be dressed as Boudicca but still have a Katana, Japan is godtier at sword making.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Hey guys check this out:

What logic do you speak of, I linked a news article and made some smartass commentary on LARP weapon usage.

As shameless of a Celtophile as I am I would probably be dressed as Boudicca but still have a Katana, Japan is godtier at sword making.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by rickjameslich View Post
    hey guys check this out:

-snip-

using the op's logic, people who like obama must be pedophiles!
    stop the presses

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    I want to be a Level 3 Half-Aryan Führer with a longsword of goblin slaying.
    If you have the Charisma score and a good will save, sure. XD

Deleted
    So a bunch of LARPers support trump... what is the big deal. Does the kkk even do anything anymore? I figured by this point they were nothing more then a drinking club.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What logic do you speak of, I linked a news article and made some smartass commentary on LARP weapon usage.

Indeed.
    You are like the 5 year old kid with chocolate smeared on their face that is swearing they didn't dip into the cookie jar lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    So a bunch of LARPers support trump... what is the big deal. Does the kkk even do anything anymore? I figured by this point they were nothing more then a drinking club.
    Since you support him and you are a Nazi it should surprise no one that you ask what the big deal is. But I bet it makes you feel warm and fuzzy that american neo-nazis are working on his campaign.

What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Robert Byrd hasn't been a part of the KKK for over 50 years.
    David Duke was a democrat in 88 tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Hey guys check this out:

Just curious. When did OP say Trump was racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I was a Wizard.

But seriously why is this news? When the man is talking about building a wall on the mexican border, any half retarded moron could assume the KKK will support him.

In 1988, Duke ran initially in the Democratic presidential primaries
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The News reporter is pretty cute
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Its funny how you fear Trump when Cruz is 10 times crazier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Since you support him and you are a Nazi it should surprise no one that you ask what the big deal is. But I bet it makes you feel warm and fuzzy that american neo-nazis are working on his campaign.

Its 14/88 not 88 and odins cross isn't a nazi thing...

Can you please at least learn about what you hate? Is that asking to much?