Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Terracresta View Post
    Reading the quote about this Cruz guy being born in the USA or not, I find it strange how people are whining around over some presidential canditate being born in the USA or not. Clearly only people with native american origins should be allowed to become president!

Btw, with all these titles the KKK sounds like a primary raid target. Only a dead cyclops is a good cyclops! Also dragons! xD

This made me remember the outcrys over Clinton's affair or seeing the nipple of Janet Jackson. Not many western states are more prudish than the USA and it seems to be getting worse (new anti gay laws). So it seems common for US americans to believe it's their business to tell others how they should live their (sex) lives.
    Well being a US citizen is a requirement for the presidency...while I think Conservative fixation on birth issues is weird, it is indeed a requirement to hold office.

I think it's funny that they have a rank for the person who is in charge of the fiery crosses they used to put in people's yards. Also sad that the Grand Goblin isn't in charge of financial affairs...

http://kukluxklancivilrights.weebly....-glossary.html "Goblins are assistants to the Grand Giants, usually four" fucking lol.

Parts of the US are prudish/conservative and some are quite liberal, really depends on if you're in the Bible Belt or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Trumps presidency is going to be amazing. Glory to the Trump!

And the Communist Party USA has indorsed Bernie Sander and more have been murdered enslaved and oppressed by communist a 100 fold then the KKK

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    Trumps presidency is going to be amazing. Glory to the Trump!

I can take speeches from Lenin, Stalin, Moa, Castro and a few other Tyrannical Communist Dictators and place them right beside a Sanders speech and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    You stated "I am pointing it out because people of your ilk keep bringing it up about Trump." You are the one who brought up the notion of the endorsement and it being hypocritical. I brought nothing up about the endorsement except for your comparison between Byrd and Duke. I replied to that which you acknowledge. Do try and keep up.

The issue is one of renouncing past views and whether that is allowed. As expected it's not allowed for Byrd for you but amazingly you try to divert when it comes to Trump engaged in the same type of issue. Either it's ok for him to renounce his pro-choice views and not be held to them or it's not. For you to be consistent you will have to say that he has to be held to them. I however didn't expect consistency from you on this and you didn't disappoint.

How is Trump flawed? Lack of morals with his multiple affairs that he bragged about. Corruption with his admitted bribery of government officials. Poor business man with his multiple bankruptcies. Hypocrite with his stance against illegals while having used them. Further corruption with his Trump University. Ties to organized crime. Support of torture. His admiration of Tyrants. His encouragement of violence. His desire to curtail free speech. His stance on using nuclear weapons. His belief in conspiracy theories. His support of the use of eminent domain. His mocking of prisoners of war. His pretend Christianity. His stance of the moment pattern of behavior. His piss poor understanding of foreign policy.

And thats off the top of my head. Go ahead and explain all that away. It will be entertaining.
    Yes people of your ilk do keep bringing it up. Which is why I have gone down this road with a dozen or so people on different forum sites.
    The issue is one of renouncing past views and whether that is allowed. As expected it's not allowed for Byrd for you but amazingly you try to divert when it comes to Trump engaged in the same type of issue. Either it's ok for him to renounce his pro-choice views and not be held to them or it's not. For you to be consistent you will have to say that he has to be held to them. I however didn't expect consistency from you on this and you didn't disappoint.
    You need to stop because this is getting silly now. Somehow we went from KKK to abortion, you need to know when you are wrong and you've lost an argument, for you this is the time. Again I don't care, but when people try to give excuses for Hillary's endorsement of Byrd while trying to crucify Trump because an ex kkk but still white supremacist who didn't endorse him and whom Trump has disavowed multiple times anyway then I will bring it up to point out the hypocrisy. Read what the other people said of your comments and just let it go. You are wrong, but that's ok.

Morals? He likes the pussy, so do I. You might not and that is your choice. I don't care about peoples love lives personally so its not an issue for me but it is for you I guess. I tell you the morals I like of him 'No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes'.

Bringing up the bankruptcy meme, you need to actually read what you're talking about instead of believing pictures you see on your facebook feed. I told you I know what I am talking about but yet you still bring up silly shit that's been refuted a million times by now so I won't even bother. Takes 20 seconds to work out what Chapter 11 is and why businesses use it. He hasn't used illegal's and you are free to show me proof. He has used contracting companies who used illegals. You see in the real world when you need a job done, you put up notice and contractors place what are called tenders and generally the cheapest that can still promise the job completion within the alotted time will get the job. What the contractor does has nothing to do with the organization that has hired them and trying to put it on Trumps head as his fault shows that you must just be a young adult in college with no real world experience but then I could be wrong.

Trump Uni - isn't it amazing how with over 500 companies and thousands upon thousands of deals in the business world that all the media could find in their nuclear attack against Trump for the last 6 months is a Contractor using polish illegals on a job site 30 years ago and Trump Uni which had done nothing wrong. Even during that debate when they tried to get Trump done over it the Business practices authority faxed them saying they were wrong and gave them Trump Uni's gradings to which the debate producers refused to air. However the youtube video is super easy to find and you can go find it yourself because I think your problem is that you rely on being spoonfed information that suits your confirmation bias instead of getting it yourself.

His encouragement of violence. Why are you talking about Bernie when we are talking about Trump? This tweet is after the Chicago riots that you know doubt justify in your warped mind...

Or are you talking about this what just happened in California?

So give me a fucking break mate with 'Trump encourages violence' your ilk is the worse there is.

I also like his stance on Nuclear weapons - don't use them. I have no problem with letting other countries like Jpan having nuclear armament to defend themselves from aggression instead of relying on America, that is a military weakness. What I have a problem with is letting Iran have nuclear material to develop while shouting death to America and Israel. I have a problem letting N. Korea flaunt themselves with nuclear weaponry while shouting death to the west and Trump has a problem with that too. Maybe you don't?

His desire to curtail free speech? The media shoudn't be allowed to talk shit and make up outright lies which people like you end up believing. They need to back up what they say. This is true for many countries including mine.

His belief in conspiracy theories. He is a multi billionaire that was once part of the establishment and has rubbed shoulders with many of the most powerful people in the world. He said he will release the 28 censored pages of the 9/11 attacks and yes that terrorist attack is personal to him as he said he lost hundreds of friends on that day.

He mocked John McCain, I agree that was in bad taste though in regards to his line of 'I like winners, not losers' to which he has retracted. He was more fired up when he was against much more people back then, than he is now only against 2 others, RNC and the entire MSM. He raised over 6 million dollars for vets instead of going to one of the trap debates and all the left could do in response was DDOS the donation site he had up. Sad!

Ties to organized crime [citation needed] though his father did have ties to which he says so in his book that you haven't read 'The art of the deal'. In it he says that he did not go down that path, using heavies etc. You should read that book it might unclog some of the bullshit you've been fed.

All the rest you say is just the same, he has his foreign policy on his website and there is a 46min speech of it on youtube that you can go look for yourself, sounds solid to me and so do most pundits who fail to bring up much negative about it besides the same drawn out rhetoric.

His 'pretend' Christianity. I am atheist so I don't care. I assume you are not a Christian since I believe its a big no no to question other christians faith at least according to my christian mates. Or maybe you are a pretend Christian too?

He doesn't admire tyrants, he admires good quotes. Said so himself and so do many people.

This is pretty pathetic BUT it shows just how much brainwashing the media has done by flogging this one sided bias off against Trump. I suggest you read more about what you are talking about. A lot of what you questioned can be found on his policy website for fucks sake so it ain't hard mate to not rely on what you've been fed by the mainstream media.

So lets turn this around because I have put up with your misinformation long enough and from comments I have seen from other people against you so have the rest. Who do you support and why? Don't say Hillary because that would be hypocritical after what you have said about Trump and don't say Bernie because that shows you only want free shit and a failed economy unless you can give another reason for Bernie but go ahead I want to hear it...
    Last edited by Bushtuckrman; 2016-05-02 at 12:31 AM.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

This isn't really interesting news on its own. It is another example of the level of dissatisfaction and resentment among lower and middle class whites that Trump has keyed in to though. If anything else this election has shown us there's an enthusiasm for authoritarian policies on the right here in the US that should be troubling for everyone, even after Trump loses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Redtower View Post
    Its 14/88 not 88 and odins cross isn't a nazi thing...
    Its a neo-nazi thing. Their whole norse mythology fetish and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This isn't really interesting news on its own. It is another example of the level of dissatisfaction and resentment among lower and middle class whites that Trump has keyed in to though. If anything else this election has shown us there's an enthusiasm for authoritarian policies on the right here in the US that should be troubling for everyone, even after Trump loses.

- - - Updated - - -

Its a neo-nazi thing. Their whole norse mythology fetish and all that.
    please list these authoritarian policies of Trumps? only authoritarian policies I hear are coming from Clinton and Sanders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by p291u View Post
    Kleagle is the rank responsible for recruitment. That was what Robert Byrd was before rising to Exalted Cyclops, which is the leader of a chapter. He was close to the Clintons and he did leave the KKK just like David Duke. Take it how you will, but unlike Hillary the Donald was never personally associated with people like this.
    Fascinating. Thank you for this clarification.

ok ok ok idk ok

- - - Updated - - -

gonna be an awesome election js
    mr pickles

It's not a coincidence, that the KKK supports him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Yes people of your ilk do keep bringing it up. Which is why I have gone down this road with a dozen or so people on different forum sites.

You need to stop because this is getting silly now. Somehow we went from KKK to abortion, you need to know when you are wrong and you've lost an argument, for you this is the time. Again I don't care, but when people try to give excuses for Hillary's endorsement of Byrd while trying to crucify Trump because an ex kkk but still white supremacist who didn't endorse him and whom Trump has disavowed multiple times anyway then I will bring it up to point out the hypocrisy. Read what the other people said of your comments and just let it go. You are wrong, but that's ok.

Morals? He likes the pussy, so do I. You might not and that is your choice. I don't care about peoples love lives personally so its not an issue for me but it is for you I guess. I tell you the morals I like of him 'No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes'.

Bringing up the bankruptcy meme, you need to actually read what you're talking about instead of believing pictures you see on your facebook feed. I told you I know what I am talking about but yet you still bring up silly shit that's been refuted a million times by now so I won't even bother. Takes 20 seconds to work out what Chapter 11 is and why businesses use it. He hasn't used illegal's and you are free to show me proof. He has used contracting companies who used illegals. You see in the real world when you need a job done, you put up notice and contractors place what are called tenders and generally the cheapest that can still promise the job completion within the alotted time will get the job. What the contractor does has nothing to do with the organization that has hired them and trying to put it on Trumps head as his fault shows that you must just be a young adult in college with no real world experience but then I could be wrong.

Trump Uni - isn't it amazing how with over 500 companies and thousands upon thousands of deals in the business world that all the media could find in their nuclear attack against Trump for the last 6 months is a Contractor using polish illegals on a job site 30 years ago and Trump Uni which had done nothing wrong. Even during that debate when they tried to get Trump done over it the Business practices authority faxed them saying they were wrong and gave them Trump Uni's gradings to which the debate producers refused to air. However the youtube video is super easy to find and you can go find it yourself because I think your problem is that you rely on being spoonfed information that suits your confirmation bias instead of getting it yourself.

His encouragement of violence. Why are you talking about Bernie when we are talking about Trump? This tweet is after the Chicago riots that you know doubt justify in your warped mind...

So give me a fucking break mate with 'Trump encourages violence' your ilk is the worse there is.

I also like his stance on Nuclear weapons - don't use them. I have no problem with letting other countries like Jpan having nuclear armament to defend themselves from aggression instead of relying on America, that is a military weakness. What I have a problem with is letting Iran have nuclear material to develop while shouting death to America and Israel. I have a problem letting N. Korea flaunt themselves with nuclear weaponry while shouting death to the west and Trump has a problem with that too. Maybe you don't?

His desire to curtail free speech? The media shoudn't be allowed to talk shit and make up outright lies which people like you end up believing. They need to back up what they say. This is true for many countries including mine.

His belief in conspiracy theories. He is a multi billionaire that was once part of the establishment and has rubbed shoulders with many of the most powerful people in the world. He said he will release the 28 censored pages of the 9/11 attacks and yes that terrorist attack is personal to him as he said he lost hundreds of friends on that day.

He mocked John McCain, I agree that was in bad taste though in regards to his line of 'I like winners, not losers' to which he has retracted. He was more fired up when he was against much more people back then, than he is now only against 2 others, RNC and the entire MSM. He raised over 6 million dollars for vets instead of going to one of the trap debates and all the left could do in response was DDOS the donation site he had up. Sad!

Ties to organized crime [citation needed] though his father did have ties to which he says so in his book that you haven't read 'The art of the deal'. In it he says that he did not go down that path, using heavies etc. You should read that book it might unclog some of the bullshit you've been fed.

All the rest you say is just the same, he has his foreign policy on his website and there is a 46min speech of it on youtube that you can go look for yourself, sounds solid to me and so do most pundits who fail to bring up much negative about it besides the same drawn out rhetoric.

His 'pretend' Christianity. I am atheist so I don't care. I assume you are not a Christian since I believe its a big no no to question other christians faith at least according to my christian mates. Or maybe you are a pretend Christian too?

He doesn't admire tyrants, he admires good quotes. Said so himself and so do many people.

This is pretty pathetic BUT it shows just how much brainwashing the media has done by flogging this one sided bias off against Trump. I suggest you read more about what you are talking about. A lot of what you questioned can be found on his policy website for fucks sake so it ain't hard mate to not rely on what you've been fed by the mainstream media.

So lets turn this around because I have put up with your misinformation long enough and from comments I have seen from other people against you so have the rest. Who do you support and why? Don't say Hillary because that would be hypocritical after what you have said about Trump and don't say Bernie because that shows you only want free shit and a failed economy unless you can give another reason for Bernie but go ahead I want to hear it...
    The point about the abortion change was that Trump gets to disavow his past stance while Byrd is not given the same opportunity. I don't expect you to be consistent on this and predicted as much.

Morals. He can do what he wants being closed doors and I don't care. Doing so while bragging about it in his books and flaunting it in public shows his profound lack of morals.

The bankruptcy issue is a fact. Period. 4 times. Good businesses don't need to go bankrupt.

He has indeed used illegals. In fact he paid monies (millions) to those very same "illegals he didn't use" when sued by them for not paying proper wages. A case he lost by the way.

Trump University: "On August 24, 2013, the State of New York filed a $40 million civil suit against Trump University (which had largely ceased operations in May 2011) alleging illegal business practices and false claims made by the company."

"Schneiderman described Trump University as a bait-and-switch scheme and pointed to the fact that the organization was not a university.[16] Schneiderman accused Trump of misleading more than 5,000 people to pay up to $35,000 to learn his real estate investment techniques."

See also:http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...niversity-scam

Re the BBB on Trump University and the supposed fax:

"Over the past week, Better Business Bureau has provided several statements in response to public inquiries about the BBB Business Review for Trump Entrepreneur Initiative (formerly Trump University). These statements remain available on our website. We are issuing a further statement today, in response to a number of inaccurate reports that continue to be repeated.

For purposes of this statement, we will refer to Trump University, which is how it is most often referred to in news stories. There is only one BBB Business Review for Trump University, and we noted the name change to Trump Entrepreneur Initiative when it was brought to our attention by the company.

1. BBB did not send a document of any kind to the Republican debate site last Thursday evening. The document presented to debate moderators did not come from BBB that night.

http://www.bbb.org/council/news-even...iness-bureaus/

His encouragement of violence:

Moderator Jake Tapper noted that Trump has frequently egged on his supporters, “including February 23: ‘I’d like to punch him in the face,’ referring to a protester. February 27: ‘In the good ol’ days, they’d have knocked him out of seat so fast.’ February 1: ‘Knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, okay? Just knock the hell.” He also noted that Trump promised last month to pay for the legal fees of any supporter who roughs up a protester.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...ce-at-rallies/

That's encouraging violence. Period. Because other are now engaging in it doesn't excuse what he has done. The "well the other guys do it" justification is childish.Violence over politics is wrong regardless of who does it.

"I think a campaign bears responsibility for creating an environment," Texas Senator Ted Cruz told reporters in Illinois Friday night, as networks beamed in live footage of the protests. "When a candidate urges supporters to engage in physical violence, to punch people in the face, the predictable consequence of that is that it escalates, and today is unlikely to be the last such instance."

Free speech: "During a Republican debate, Trump came out against the Supreme Court’s pro–free speech decision in Citizen United. On more than one occasion, he has expressed his desire to “open up” libel laws so he can punish journalists who write “mean” things about him. He has urged the FCC to suspend his critics on television. On social media, he has demanded that his critics be fired, much to the delight of his mob of anonymous supporters, who flood the accounts of those Trump has singled out. http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...speech-pc-left

Libel laws exist that protect people who are willfully lied about by others. The reason he doesn't use them is he can't prove that they are in fact incorrect let alone lies and that they knew them to be lies.

Conspiracy theories: autism from vaccinations. Government played a role in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings. Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered. Birther nonsense. If he posted here he would be infracted and banned with all his conspiracy theories.

His mocking of McCain was repugnant especially given that he did everything he could to avoid being drafted and McCain was tortured.

Ties to Organized Crime: http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-mob-mafia/

Trump's foreign policy stupidity: Most experts have brought up how ridiculous and shallow his policy speech was.

"The 5,000-word speech lacked specifics by normal political standards, if not his own. The central motif, like all of Mr. Trump’s political thought, is that the businessman has the brains and strength to solve a given problem, and everybody else is a pathetic loser, so trust his instincts and temperament. “I’m the only one—believe me, I know them all—I’m the only one who knows how to fix it,” he said."
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-trump-...icy-1461800085

"I didn’t think it possible, but Donald Trump’s “major foreign policy address” on Wednesday—a written speech, which he read off a teleprompter—was even more incoherent than his impromptu ramblings of the past several months. In fact, it may stand as the most senseless, self-contradicting foreign policy speech by any major party’s presidential nominee in modern history."
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...rent_mess.html

Also read this for another perspective: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...herent-shallow

Admiration for a Tyrant:

Rather, he said, as plain as day, that he has “always felt fine about Putin”; he called him “strong” and a “powerful leader”; and he suggested that he should be respected for his “popularity within his country.” Nothing could prise him from this reverence. When it was pointed out to him that Putin is a man who “kills journalists, political opponents, and invades countries,” Trump said flatly, “At least he’s a leader,” which I can only imagine sounds an awful lot better in the original German. Then, for good measure, he took aim at the American system: “Unlike,” he added, “what we have in this country.”
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...raceful-levels

His pretend Christianity: Two Corinthians. Nuff said.

Misinformation? Don't think so. I have supported my position and do so time after time.

Who do I support? Jill Stein. If you want to know why read her platform.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-05-02 at 02:39 AM.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    It's not a coincidence, that the KKK supports him.
    Must be something about instigating the New World Order if you ask me.

I mean, it's not like everyone was free to support anyone they wanted right?? Guys??

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    im not a fan of Trump i do not like him as a person but you do not have to like somebody as a person to think they will do a good job

please research the word bankruptcy

he has never helped illegal immigrants enter the country
    if he spoke about businesses being punished for using illegal immigrants that would be hypocrisy but your trying to change the meaning of the word hypocrisy for some reason

maybe Trump Supporters are not retarded and can articulate that he is not actually calling for people to commit violent acts but on the other hand Anti Trump Protesters have been attacking innocent people causing riots destroying police cars

Trump cant keep his mouth shit he needs free speech or he will end up being punished by these "imaginary laws" your pulling from somewhere
    the has a great control over society they should be held to a higher standard if you believe the Media should have no restrictions or higher standards you must be a very hate filled person

you are a zealot
    Yeah he won't do a good job.

"Donald Trump is a habitual liar, and the thing about habitual liars is that they lie habitually. In a testy exchange with former Florida governor Jeb Bush, Trump insisted that he’d never gone bankrupt, and that claims to the contrary are a lie. That’s the Trump magic right there: Lying about your business history is one thing, lying that your critics are lying about it is another. Trump has a peculiar way of speaking about bankruptcy: He has a deep aversion to the word itself. He speaks of “putting a company into a chapter” without ever answering the implicit question: “Chapter of what? Moby-Dick?” The answer, of course, is the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, to which Trump has taken recourse at least four times over the course of his business career. The chapter in question is the famous Chapter 11, which applies to business bankruptcies. Trump proudly insists that he never has had recourse to Chapter 13, the personal bankruptcy code. This is his apparent justification for saying that he’s never been bankrupt. "

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-went-bankrupt

If you don't understand he has filed 4 times for Chapter 11 bankruptcy I can't help you as it's clear the real world and you aren't on speaking terms.

He may never have helped them in but he sure used them. And dealing with illegal immigrants means going after the folks who hire them and pay them. However if you think he doesn't care about that you could be right and is why his anti-immigrant nonsense is just that.

With respect to his encouragement of violence from another post of mine:

Moderator Jake Tapper noted that Trump has frequently egged on his supporters, “including February 23: ‘I’d like to punch him in the face,’ referring to a protester. February 27: ‘In the good ol’ days, they’d have knocked him out of seat so fast.’ February 1: ‘Knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, okay? Just knock the hell.” He also noted that Trump promised last month to pay for the legal fees of any supporter who roughs up a protester.

That's encouraging violence. Period. Because other are now engaging in it doesn't excuse what he has done. The "well the other guys do it" justification is childish.Violence over politics is wrong regardless of who does it.

"I think a campaign bears responsibility for creating an environment," Texas Senator Ted Cruz told reporters in Illinois Friday night, as networks beamed in live footage of the protests. "When a candidate urges supporters to engage in physical violence, to punch people in the face, the predictable consequence of that is that it escalates, and today is unlikely to be the last such instance."

Re: Free speech, from another post of mine: "During a Republican debate, Trump came out against the Supreme Court’s pro–free speech decision in Citizen United. On more than one occasion, he has expressed his desire to “open up” libel laws so he can punish journalists who write “mean” things about him. He has urged the FCC to suspend his critics on television. On social media, he has demanded that his critics be fired, much to the delight of his mob of anonymous supporters, who flood the accounts of those Trump has singled out. http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...speech-pc-left

Libel laws are hardly imaginary Sunshine.

I am hardly a Zealot. Just pointing out how unfit Trump is as a presidential candidate. But if name calling is your bag feel free to continue.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-05-02 at 02:20 AM.

Yeah he won't do a good job.

"Donald Trump is a habitual liar, and the thing about habitual liars is that they lie habitually. In a testy exchange with former Florida governor Jeb Bush, Trump insisted that he’d never gone bankrupt, and that claims to the contrary are a lie. That’s the Trump magic right there: Lying about your business history is one thing, lying that your critics are lying about it is another. Trump has a peculiar way of speaking about bankruptcy: He has a deep aversion to the word itself. He speaks of “putting a company into a chapter” without ever answering the implicit question: “Chapter of what? Moby-Dick?” The answer, of course, is the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, to which Trump has taken recourse at least four times over the course of his business career. The chapter in question is the famous Chapter 11, which applies to business bankruptcies. Trump proudly insists that he never has had recourse to Chapter 13, the personal bankruptcy code. This is his apparent justification for saying that he’s never been bankrupt. "

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-went-bankrupt

If you don't understand he has filed 4 times for Chapter 11 bankruptcy I can't help you as it's clear the real world and you aren't on speaking terms.

He may never have helped them in but he sure used them. And dealing with illegal immigrants means going after the folks who hire them and pay them. However if you think he doesn't care about that you could be right and is why his anti-immigrant nonsense is just that.

With respect to his encouragement of violence from another post of mine:

Re: Free speech, from another post of mine: "During a Republican debate, Trump came out against the Supreme Court’s pro–free speech decision in Citizen United. On more than one occasion, he has expressed his desire to “open up” libel laws so he can punish journalists who write “mean” things about him. He has urged the FCC to suspend his critics on television. On social media, he has demanded that his critics be fired, much to the delight of his mob of anonymous supporters, who flood the accounts of those Trump has singled out. http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...speech-pc-left

Libel laws are hardly imaginary Sunshine.

I am hardly a Zealot. Just pointing out how unfit Trump is as a presidential candidate. But if name calling is your bag feel free to continue.
    Donald Trump hasn't declared bankruptcy, his corporations did. That's not the same exact thing, especially according to the law. When a corporation declares bankruptcy, it can still operate, make money, doesn't have to get rid of employees, etc. but it does have to set up a debt repayment plan, and some debts can be reduced. But again.... he has not, his corporations have. So Trump didn't lie here, you can tribute this to Jeb Bush wording his statement incorrectly or whatever, but Trump didn't lie here.

As for Trump using illegal immigrants, a contractor actually hired the illegal immigrants, Trump has said that it was a mistake however and that he was unaware that illegal immigrants were doing the building until it was close to finished though. Bearing in mind, the other main option at the time was to use union workers, which were heavily controlled by the mafia, essentially putting him in a situation where he would be open to criticism either way.

As for Trump saying he'd like to "punch someone in the face" that's what makes the guy awesome. He is saying what everyone else is thinking. Calling someone out for being an asshole is not encouraging violence though, rather taking a route of humor on the topic. It should be noted to that before Trump rallies start they clearly announce to not harm protestors. Bear in mind the protestor's try just about every offensive tactic in the book, Hitler comparisons, KKK comparisons, swearing at families with little kids, making violent gestures, and in some cases assaulting people. Not all of the protestors but this is a pretty common trend, trying to say that Trump is encouraging violence is wrong here though - the protestor's are encouraging violence.

Here's a pretty good idea of how the protestors behave though, told by a neutral black police officer however:

And quoting Ted Cruz is hilarious here. Of course he's going to capitalize on this type of thing. It's like if Bernie makes a mistake during a speech, of course Hillary is going to capitalize on this type of thing.

As for free speech, he is only encouraging to strengthen libel laws - which already exist. In particular with the media, which it seems you are unaware but libel laws are almost impossible to prove, especially with public figures because you have to prove there was an intent of malice, something that can be extremely difficult to do. Here's more info on it:

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/per...efamation.html

This is how magazines for example, are able to get away with zany rumors on celebrities, for example. Long story short though, you have to explain how making the media honest is a bad thing. Why should the media be able to lie? And if you are trying to turn this into a weird "Donald Trump will use this to silence people who criticize him truthfully" type of argument then you've lost your mind lol. Also, the link you posted about him targeting critics appears to not be working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone happen to ask what ice cream flavor he likes? I want to rage against that... I bet it's mint...

I don't like Trump, but this guilty because he is liked nonsense, just makes actual issues with his candidacy seem as trivial.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    blah blah blah
    If you are responding to my posts in a misguided notion that I will engage in a discussion with you, you should stop wasting your time. While I and the others I am talking to on this issue fundamentally disagree I will respond to them becasue I have yet to see them engage in dishonest debate. I can't say the same for you. In fact let's just make it official. *Plonk*.

10+ Year Old Account
    The point about the abortion change was that Trump gets to disavow his past stance while Byrd is not given the same opportunity. I don't expect you to be consistent on this and predicted as much.

Morals. He can do what he wants being closed doors and I don't care. Doing so while bragging about it in his books and flaunting it in public shows his profound lack of morals.

The bankruptcy issue is a fact. Period. 4 times. Good businesses don't need to go bankrupt.

He has indeed used illegals. In fact he paid monies (millions) to those very same "illegals he didn't use" when sued by them for not paying proper wages. A case he lost by the way.

Trump University: "On August 24, 2013, the State of New York filed a $40 million civil suit against Trump University (which had largely ceased operations in May 2011) alleging illegal business practices and false claims made by the company."

"Schneiderman described Trump University as a bait-and-switch scheme and pointed to the fact that the organization was not a university.[16] Schneiderman accused Trump of misleading more than 5,000 people to pay up to $35,000 to learn his real estate investment techniques."

See also:http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...niversity-scam

Re the BBB on Trump University and the supposed fax:

"Over the past week, Better Business Bureau has provided several statements in response to public inquiries about the BBB Business Review for Trump Entrepreneur Initiative (formerly Trump University). These statements remain available on our website. We are issuing a further statement today, in response to a number of inaccurate reports that continue to be repeated.

For purposes of this statement, we will refer to Trump University, which is how it is most often referred to in news stories. There is only one BBB Business Review for Trump University, and we noted the name change to Trump Entrepreneur Initiative when it was brought to our attention by the company.

1. BBB did not send a document of any kind to the Republican debate site last Thursday evening. The document presented to debate moderators did not come from BBB that night.

http://www.bbb.org/council/news-even...iness-bureaus/

His encouragement of violence:

Free speech: "During a Republican debate, Trump came out against the Supreme Court’s pro–free speech decision in Citizen United. On more than one occasion, he has expressed his desire to “open up” libel laws so he can punish journalists who write “mean” things about him. He has urged the FCC to suspend his critics on television. On social media, he has demanded that his critics be fired, much to the delight of his mob of anonymous supporters, who flood the accounts of those Trump has singled out. http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...speech-pc-left

Libel laws exist that protect people who are willfully lied about by others. The reason he doesn't use them is he can't prove that they are in fact incorrect let alone lies and that they knew them to be lies.

Conspiracy theories: autism from vaccinations. Government played a role in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks and the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings. Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered. Birther nonsense. If he posted here he would be infracted and banned with all his conspiracy theories.

His mocking of McCain was repugnant especially given that he did everything he could to avoid being drafted and McCain was tortured.

Ties to Organized Crime: http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/trump-mob-mafia/

Trump's foreign policy stupidity: Most experts have brought up how ridiculous and shallow his policy speech was.

"The 5,000-word speech lacked specifics by normal political standards, if not his own. The central motif, like all of Mr. Trump’s political thought, is that the businessman has the brains and strength to solve a given problem, and everybody else is a pathetic loser, so trust his instincts and temperament. “I’m the only one—believe me, I know them all—I’m the only one who knows how to fix it,” he said."
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-trump-...icy-1461800085

"I didn’t think it possible, but Donald Trump’s “major foreign policy address” on Wednesday—a written speech, which he read off a teleprompter—was even more incoherent than his impromptu ramblings of the past several months. In fact, it may stand as the most senseless, self-contradicting foreign policy speech by any major party’s presidential nominee in modern history."
    http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...rent_mess.html

Also read this for another perspective: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...herent-shallow

Admiration for a Tyrant:

Rather, he said, as plain as day, that he has “always felt fine about Putin”; he called him “strong” and a “powerful leader”; and he suggested that he should be respected for his “popularity within his country.” Nothing could prise him from this reverence. When it was pointed out to him that Putin is a man who “kills journalists, political opponents, and invades countries,” Trump said flatly, “At least he’s a leader,” which I can only imagine sounds an awful lot better in the original German. Then, for good measure, he took aim at the American system: “Unlike,” he added, “what we have in this country.”
    http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...raceful-levels

His pretend Christianity: Two Corinthians. Nuff said.

Misinformation? Don't think so. I have supported my position and do so time after time.

Who do I support? Jill Stein. If you want to know why read her platform.
    His encouragement of violence is really moot. Watch the rallies themselves he is having a good laugh and so too is everyone else. Do you see pro Trump supporters amassing in the hundreds to violently stop bernie or hillary supporters from entering venues? Do you see pro Trump supporters instigating violence inside the rally venues of other people? No. Everything that anti-Trump media pundits has made moot by those 2 points alone.
    Do Trump protesters cause violence? Yes
    Do Trump protesters deprave liberty of other citizens at a private venue? Yes
    Do Trump protesters scream racist remarks at Trump supporters? Yes
    Are Trump protesters similar to Nazi brownshirts? Yes http://imgur.com/mNC4pir

So in the end your long winded crap was just that. You criticize Trump because he is a strong leader who doesn't take shit.

Jill stein, ok I thought all this time you were being serious but you're not even supporting somebody who has even the slightest chance of winning. So here is where our conversation ends. Also while you go on about Trump being politically incorrect, what do you say in response to the video I linked in my last post? Nothing, of course.

I'll let all the other people pointing out the obvious to you to continue but with you I think its a lost cause.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

7+ Year Old Account
    i don't know what is wrong with you

i keep saying you should educate yourself before speaking but you keep speaking

its not real Bankruptcy
    Of course it is:
    Chapter 11 bankruptcy is intended primarily for the reorganization of businesses with heavy debt burdens, most often associated with corporations but available to small businesses as well. http://bankruptcy.findlaw.com/chapte....6pIHuWvT.dpuf

"A case filed under chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code is frequently referred to as a "reorganization" bankruptcy. "
    http://www.uscourts.gov/services-for...kruptcy-basics

Because as we all know a bankruptcy case filed under the Bankruptcy Code, referred to as a bankruptcy and adjudicated in the Bankruptcy court is somehow not a real bankruptcy. Is that how it works?

You have a great day ok?

If you are responding to my posts in a misguided notion that I will engage in a discussion with you, you should stop wasting your time. While I and the others I am talking to on this issue fundamentally disagree I will respond to them becasue I have yet to see them engage in dishonest debate. I can't say the same for you. In fact let's just make it official. *Plonk*.
    Good synonym for ducking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are Trump protesters similar to Nazi brownshirts? Yes
    You have NO idea who the Brownshirts are and you should be ashamed of yourself for making that comparison. The SA were an organized group with military-style leadership that coined the term "stormtrooper". In 1938, in retaliation for the murder of a German diplomat at the hands of a Jew, they destroyed nearly every synagogue in the country, attacked thousands of Jewish businesses and homes, dragged tens of thousands of Jews to concentration camps -- oh yeah, they had that authority -- and beat dozens of Jews to death on the spot. Oh, and they had plans to overrule and replace the German Army. These guys were so scary that Hitler conspired against them. These people were too extreme even for Hitler.

Your comparison to protesters on either side is disingenuous to the point of painful absurdity.
    Last edited by Breccia; 2016-05-02 at 04:09 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    His encouragement of violence is really moot. Watch the rallies themselves he is having a good laugh and so too is everyone else. Do you see pro Trump supporters amassing in the hundreds to violently stop bernie or hillary supporters from entering venues? Do you see pro Trump supporters instigating violence inside the rally venues of other people? No. Everything that anti-Trump media pundits has made moot by those 2 points alone.
    Do Trump protesters cause violence? Yes
    Do Trump protesters deprave liberty of other citizens at a private venue? Yes
    Do Trump protesters scream racist remarks at Trump supporters? Yes
    Are Trump protesters similar to Nazi brownshirts? Yes http://imgur.com/mNC4pir

So in the end your long winded crap was just that. You criticize Trump because he is a strong leader who doesn't take shit.

Jill stein, ok I thought all this time you were being serious but you're not even supporting somebody who has even the slightest chance of winning. So here is where our conversation ends. Also while you go on about Trump being politically incorrect, what do you say in response to the video I linked in my last post? Nothing, of course.

I'll let all the other people pointing out the obvious to you to continue but with you I think its a lost cause.
    His encouragement of violence is not moot. Violence over political activities is wrong. Trump encouraged it. Some of his opponents engaging in it does not excuse his behavior. You think it does. Two wrongs hardly make a right.

I understand that you like Trump because he is a "strong leader". It's patently clear that he appeals to those who seek out authoritarian leaders. And he even has the mannerisms down of a certain Italian gentleman so it must be exciting for you.

Oh I can post a pic too.

Oh and I love that I can't be serious because I support a candidate you don't approve of. It's just fits right in with who you appear to be.

7+ Year Old Account
    you just posted a picture of a woman who was attacked by anti-trump burnie supporters who were doing the hitler salute towards trump supporters
    And she liked it so much she joined in. Cool.

And she ain't Jewish. She is German born though and no one does that salute like a German.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-05-02 at 04:53 AM.