[Legion] Mistweaver Monk - Am I understanding this correctly?

I main mistweaver in PvP and I hover around 2200 in 2s and 3s when I play. I haven't played in a while because it has gotten pretty stale, but I fully intend (and am excited) to play legion. I was looking at the normal talent tree and the PvP talent tree and just to make sure this is correct because it seems broken, which gives me even more excitement to play this in legion. A normal talent allows you to use soothing mists while moving (as it is no longer a baseline ability, and instead channels automatically after a spell) and a pvp talent enables soothing mists to revert this change to its current form (soothing mist is a spell, other heals while channelling is instant). Does that mean if I take both of those talents I can cast soothing mists AND be moving at all times AND have the other heals instant all at the same time??

Shhh we can't tell them, if you spread the word they'll fix it. Lay low and pray it makes it to live so that you can ramp up 3k rating in the first month before it gets hotfixed.

i dont believe you are, as far as my understanding goes. The normal talents will not work in pvp environments that is the reason you have pvp talents. Once you enter pvp, your pvp talents will activate and no long have access to the normal ones. but that is how i understood it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Water Heals View Post
    i dont believe you are, as far as my understanding goes. The normal talents will not work in pvp environments that is the reason you have pvp talents. Once you enter pvp, your pvp talents will activate and no long have access to the normal ones. but that is how i understood it.
    This is incorrect.
    Honor Talents are a special set of Talents that are only active when a player is in a PvP instance (such as a Battleground or Arena) or otherwise engaged in PvP combat, and work in addition to your normal Talents.
    from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/199...iew-12-16-2015