Preach's View on Legion Endgame (World Content)

Discuss or whatever

Never heard of him. Ok, that's a little harsh, but I have no idea who this guy is and why I should listen to him more than the guys on The Instance or BlizzardWatch.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 2016-05-04 at 04:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Never heard of him. Ok, that's a little harsh, but I have no idea who this guy is and why I should listen to him more than the guys on The Instance or BlizzardWatch.
    He is one of the most famous WoW youtubers and also former Method player.

He knows his stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post

Discuss or whatever
    "discuss or whatever" will just result in people flaming the YouTuber because you're just advertising him in our faces. If you really want a discussion at least come to the table with your own thoughts on the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    He is one of the most famous WoW youtubers and also former Method player.

He knows his stuff...
    Haven't watched video yet I but cannot help to disregard whatever his stance on after reading the bolded part.

Don't all top %1 guys know their stuff, and how everyone else is damn wrong and needs to be corrected?

I'll watch video after work and edit my post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nathrizarri View Post
    Haven't watched video yet I but cannot help to disregard whatever his stance on after reading the bolded part.

Don't all top %1 guys know their stuff, and how everyone else is damn wrong and needs to be corrected?

I'll watch video after work and edit my post.
    No. Thats a lie that is fabricated and perpetuated by people like you spewing shit on the forums

Most people that are or have been at that level play and actually providing accurate information are simply throwing out advice. Then the people who lack any knowledge on the subject typically talk shit to them and call them elitists for using facts and math to tell that person they dont have a fucking clue what theyre talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah it's usually the people right under that 1% who aspire to be them who actually tend to be like that.

Anyway to the OP, it's clear that as @hueheuhue said, you ruined your post with that "discuss or whatever"
    You could describe me as "within the 1%" because statistically I am, but even I think Preach is a twat. His videos irritate me and his opinions are usually trash and/or dramatically inflated because he has made himself into a YouTube personality. Yeah, he USED to be in Method. He's not anymore, and his first and foremost priority is to be a YouTube personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    SInce there's no intention to discuss the topic or the video's talking points I'm going to close this here, since it's little more than advertising to put it in a seperate thread when there's a video sticky at the top of this forum specifically to share videos about the content. That sticky is there to prevent lazy threads like this that offer no real discussion of themselves.

CLOSED.