Rainbow fire for Destro Locks, please.

Since our class is basically randomly chaotic on Legion why not add a Rainbow fire on it?
    Could be a random chance of a random color on a random number of spells.
    Imagine the possibilites on randomly paint all your raid with a powerpuff rainbow Rain of Fire with random colors dropping randomly of the Sky.

And why not Dreadsteed being Randomly transformed into a Rainbow Evil-Fel Horse with Rainbow fire ?
    Even or Imps could be summoned on random different colors.

And when on PVP one Rainbow fire warlock meets another Rainbow fire warlock they could form a true rainbow between your deadly rainbow skills.

This would be the dream of every Blood Elf Warlock, Glamorous.

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2016-05-01 at 10:32 PM.

This is second to my wish for pink fire, but yes.

you're alreayd all blood elf females catfishing each other for lesbian cyber they don't need to give that shit to warlocks they need to give it to the bloodd elf race and then you'll be happy on all your bimbos

Infracted - Novx
    Last edited by Novx; 2016-05-05 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    you're alreayd all blood elf females catfishing each other for lesbian cyber they don't need to give that shit to warlocks they need to give it to the bloodd elf race and then you'll be happy on all your bimbos
    Please, I play a not at all goofy or badly animated worgen warlock and I would love to rain happiness and rainbows upon my enemies. Delivering the delicious wrath of lime sherbet and slush drinks with each cast is simply not warlocky enough for me! To truly be the manipulator of demons and wielder of unspeakable curses I must be FABULOUS!

I'm for anything fire as long as there is another class quest line with a hard boss at the end. I only hope that next time they will scale people up/down and disable set bonuses to keep things actually hard forever.

But my Imp would run away every time I cast Incinerate

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I'm for anything fire as long as there is another class quest line with a hard boss at the end. I only hope that next time they will scale people up/down and disable set bonuses to keep things actually hard forever.
    Could be random bosses in a random difficulty.

It would be great to have a different color every time you cast a spell.

Closing this thread as it's pointless and will only fuel spam and likely turn out horrible.

CLOSED.