Back to the game (meta questions and Warrior deck)

Hey! So I've decided to play some Hearthstone again.
    It was a while since I played, I used control Warrior. Haven't spend any money on the game, I spend alot of time by crafting the legendaries (don't even have best deck yet)

This is the deck I left with:

What should I do/aim for? I got some Old Gods cards, it seems like a fun expansion. I have 1800 dust to play around with.
    I dont have any pirates (I got some but most disenchanted), I saw that Pirate Warrior is a thing.

I've also played alot Hunter, Shaman, Mage and Paladin.
    Last edited by Tyze; 2016-05-01 at 10:51 PM.

Deleted
    Im sure youve heard by now, but theres a new format of ranked play called standard. It excludes GvG and Naxxramas cards, you can still play the cards in Wild format but standard is suposed to be for the pros or something.

Taking that into taht into account, theres a few cards in that deck that you cant play in standard BUT theres cards that came with the expansion that have similiar effects and are meant to substitute them.

Examples being ravaging ghoul which is similiar to unstable ghoul, Infested tauren - Sludge Belcher, Ancient shieldbearer - Shield Maiden

Theres a lot of warriors going for C'thun oriented decks most generally control decks.

Quote Originally Posted by Garmond View Post
    Im sure youve heard by now, but theres a new format of ranked play called standard. It excludes GvG and Naxxramas cards, you can still play the cards in Wild format but standard is suposed to be for the pros or something.

Taking that into taht into account, theres a few cards in that deck that you cant play in standard BUT theres cards that came with the expansion that have similiar effects and are meant to substitute them.

Examples being ravaging ghoul which is similiar to unstable ghoul, Infested tauren - Sludge Belcher, Ancient shieldbearer - Shield Maiden

Theres a lot of warriors going for C'thun oriented decks most generally control decks.

Ah so you can't face another C'thun deck in the standard one, I didn't understand that while I was playing.

Thanks for the help

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get Standard. Do you have to have a Old Gods card to make it playable?

Where is everyone else playing at? Wild? Can you use Old Gods in Wild aswell?

If so then I don't understand Standard :S

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    I don't get Standard. Do you have to have a Old Gods card to make it playable?

Where is everyone else playing at? Wild? Can you use Old Gods in Wild aswell?

If so then I don't understand Standard :S
    You can use Old Gods in Wild.

You can't use all Wild cards in Standard (Ex- GvG/Naxx). You don't have to have Old God cards to play Standard, since it still has the pool of TGT, Blackrock Mountain, and League of Explorers which you can make solid decks with.

Basically, Standard is to keep a limited pool of cards and allow greater balance (And arguably accessibility, since it will save newer players from needing all the GvG/Naxx cards now), while Wild is so you can go completely crazy with all the cards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You can use Old Gods in Wild.

You can't use all Wild cards in Standard (Ex- GvG/Naxx). You don't have to have Old God cards to play Standard, since it still has the pool of TGT, Blackrock Mountain, and League of Explorers which you can make solid decks with.

Basically, Standard is to keep a limited pool of cards and allow greater balance (And arguably accessibility, since it will save newer players from needing all the GvG/Naxx cards now), while Wild is so you can go completely crazy with all the cards.
    Awesome! I really like this. Im gonna look for a good Warrior deck
    I have this currently: 26/30 decks, what do you guys recommend I really could use (or remove)? I have 1800 dust to play around with, I'm looking at Malkorok, seems fun. http://i.imgur.com/8hzrpLK.png

You can use all of the cards in Wild but keep in m I ND Blizzard is mostly paying attention to Standard for balance issues. They don't really care if a new OTK deck emerges from a combination of Old God and GvG or Naax cards.