Deleted

No more Soul Harvest in Legion?

Why they are gonna remove this passive ability in Legion? It has nothing to do with ability pruning, because it is a passive effect. We will have to eat and drink again after every fight ... So boring ...
    Yes, i know we get a new Talent with the same name, but it is an active ability and completely different form WoD Soul Harvest ...

Because it's a redundant talent that people barely use. In PvE you take Soul Leech and in PvP you take Dark Regeneration - there was no need for it.

i'm dumb and jumped the gun
    Last edited by Ghormus; 2016-05-02 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm Dragon View Post
    Because it's a redundant talent that people barely use. In PvE you take Soul Leech and in PvP you take Dark Regeneration - there was no need for it.
    Pretty sure it's about the passive you gain at level 27, not the Harvest Life talent.

It's probably gone because of the new Soul Leech passive shield. Especially with the Demon Skin talent I doubt anyone will notice that it's gone, that shield should be enough for World Quests. In raids you'll have to eat after a wipe for the buff anyway, and in arenas it's disabled, so it kind of became redundant.
    Last edited by Duckz0rs; 2016-05-02 at 11:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally hated the fact that they turned it into a passive in the first place.
    Wanna get some soul shards before a boss pull? TOO BAD.
    The Ice Stone has melted.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Pretty sure it's about the passive you gain at level 27, not the Harvest Life talent.
    My mistake then, I only assumed as such because of his previous thread.

But anyway, I honestly never even noticed it / felt its impact to begin with.
    Last edited by Ghormus; 2016-05-02 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm Dragon View Post
    My mistake then, I only assumed as such because of his previous thread.

But anyway, I honestly never even noticed it / felt its impact to begin with.
    If you've ever used burning rush to get around faster while solo, soul harvest is where most of your hp regen came from to keep it going.

Demon skin sort of replaces it, the problem is it's a talent and mutually exclusive with pvp oriented control spells, which means losing one or the other for bgs or just questing on pvp servers. It's kinda sad to have to pick between three abilities we used to have baseline.