Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Someone explain dog owners/lovers

everyday and night I wan't to kill an owner. Why do owners drag and jerk their dogs off a very interesting pole? Don't dogs love smelling stuff when they are be walked?

10+ Year Old Account
    No reason to do any killing jay.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    yeah i won't kill, just bugs me

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    everyday and night I wan't to kill an owner. Why do owners drag and jerk their dogs off a very interesting pole? Don't dogs love smelling stuff when they are be walked?
    What if your dog contacted something?

Deleted
    everyday and night I wan't to kill an owner.
    You're actually on to something with this hilarious thread of yours; most dog owners should not be dog owners, because they don't know what they're doing, and they're doing it for the complete wrong reasons. They don't deserve the privilege to have a dog. People shouldn't have dogs as "pets". A dog is not a "pet". It's not a object in that sense. Being a "pet" is not a purpose, and all dogs should have that; a purpose. Whether that purpose is to be a working dog, or, to be a respected and loved companion, it's all good, as long as it is a real purpose.

Now, if you don't see what the difference is between a "pet" and a respected and loved companion, then you're one of the people who should not have a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Now, if you don't see what the difference is between a "pet" and a respected and loved companion, then you're one of the people who should not have a dog.
    What's your definition of a "pet" and a "respected and loved companion?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Never understood people's utter obsession with dogs. It's kind of disgusting actually. These people should be investing their emotions in their fellow humans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Never understood people's utter obsession with dogs. It's kind of disgusting actually. These people should be investing their emotions in their fellow humans.
    Humans kinda suck though

10+ Year Old Account
    Canadian dog owners jerk their dogs off? What happened to you lot? Is it Trudeau, has he made this a thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Humans kinda suck though
    Some of them, not all of them. And if you think that all humans suck - the problem isn't them.

10+ Year Old Account
    YOU insulting my dog?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

You're actually on to something with this hilarious thread of yours; most dog owners should not be dog owners, because they don't know what they're doing, and they're doing it for the complete wrong reasons. They don't deserve the privilege to have a dog. People shouldn't have dogs as "pets". A dog is not a "pet". It's not a object in that sense. Being a "pet" is not a purpose, and all dogs should have that; a purpose. Whether that purpose is to be a working dog, or, to be a respected and loved companion, it's all good, as long as it is a real purpose.

My dogs definetly fall under the loved companion, nothing like getting home from a long day at work and seeing them come running out of the house all overly excited to see you. Just gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Deleted
    Implying you can't do both?

Given the behaviour of many humans, is it any wonder companionship from somewhere else is so appealing.
    A dog is just pleased to see you in the morning whatever you look like.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think your English button has broken. I didn't understand a word of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

7+ Year Old Account
    My dog walks without a leash and doesn't even have a collar, shes very obedient and dislikes other people and animals so she stays right next to me the entire time.

- - - Updated - - -

Whenever I do that it ends up backfiring, investing time and emotions in other people is a waste. People suck, animals actually have integrity it seems.

Because when a dog loves you , you dont have to question its motive.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog." – Unknown

“I love a dog. He does nothing for political reasons.” Will Rogers

"When a man's dog turns against him it is time for a wife to pack her trunk and go home to mama." Mark Twain

" dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” Josh Billings

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." Mark Twain

"Heaven goes by favor; if it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in." Mark Twain

“If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.”
    ― Will Rogers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Canadian dog owners jerk their dogs off? What happened to you lot? Is it Trudeau, has he made this a thing?
    It wouldnt surprise me if he does. His father was an idiot also.

People pull their dogs from trees etc because many dogs will stop at every single bush, tree, fire hydrant, mailbox and so on and so on.

I don't like or trust people who don't like dogs. They are the worlds first alarm system, dog is mans best friend, period.

You're actually on to something with this hilarious thread of yours; most dog owners [...] don't deserve the privilege to have a dog.
    On the one hand, I want to agree because I love dogs and I obviously want them to have the best. I want them to have owners wildly dedicated to them and their needs, I want them to have the best dog foods and better healthcare than me and so many toys they just can't decide what to play with and go crazy trying to pick.

But on the other hand, I look at the numbers: According to the ASPCA, approximately 1.2 million dogs are euthanized in shelters each year in the United States alone. Suddenly those "bad" owners don't look so bad. All I really want is for a dog to have a loving home, and I don't want to stress too much about things like which foods or how many walks or whether or not an owner is busy and pulls their dog away from an interesting pole.

There's no dog shortage in the world. Get them homes and worry about the rest later.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

A dog needs to be obedient, they are on a walk with their master, not the other way around.