Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I gotta get one of them
    don't forget night vision goggles and thermal imaging.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You do realize, even with confusion, that Stalin did not followed this constitution ?
    Is that like Obama following the Constitution he swore to respect and uphold?

The Soviets ran basically the same playbook for decades starting after the Bolshevik revolution. L

I know there is a sort of religious obligation to hate Obama, but you really compared him to the Soviet Union ?

Who, incidentally, was very fond of deporting people and or shooting people dissagreeing with the Exalted Leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I know there is a sort of religious obligation to hate Obama, but you really compared him to the Soviet Union ?

Who, incidentally, was very fond of deporting people and or shooting people dissagreeing with the Exalted Leader.
    there was another fellow who did that as well. had a funny mustache and his followers liked to salute him shouting a certain phrase.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.

Cracks me up how for years the left got their panties in a twist anytime someone compared Obama to Hitler and then start shouting Godwin Godwin. The Left used Godwins law as a passive aggressive form of Censorship.

But now, well now that the shoe is on the other foot they are calling Trump 'Hitler' and 'Mussolini'.

Thats why I cant stand the side I came from. Because its fucking filled with hypocrisy and double standards. Cant stomach that shit anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cracks me up how for years the left got their panties in a twist anytime someone compared Obama to Hitler and then start shouting Godwin Godwin. The Left used Godwins law as a passive aggressive form of Censorship.

But now, well now that the shoe is on the other foot they are calling Trump 'Hitler' and 'Mussolini'.

Thats why I cant stand the side I came from. Because its fucking filled with hypocrisy and double standards. Cant stomach that shit anymore.
    if it looks like a duck talks like a duck and walks like a duck....

the rational people uses godwin law when someone compares "A" with nazis or hitler. it's an automatic loss, at least if you're not talking about nazis
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...l?intcmp=hpbt3

That is why. So what is everyone's take on this? Should we be like Europe and lay down in the name of "feelings" and "political correctness"? Or should be put these fuckers in their place....which is back on the other side of the border where they belong...being as how they are...ILLEGAL.
    They have their own children being violent and using foul language for children. Parenting skills at its best, huh? Savages...
    So you pick a few cases of bad behavior and project them to all illegal immigrants? Okay...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.