Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Calling Uther Holy is like calling Turalyon protection because he fought with a hammer and a shield in most of the war except when he picked up Lothar's sword. Is Malfurion resto? Oh but he was the first person to ever discover pack form too. lol.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-07-09 at 03:28 AM.

Where would the Ashbringer go? It has been in the hands of a Retribution Paladin since Tirion got his hands on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say it's more than appropriate for Holy to get The Silver Hand. Both Arthas and Uther in Warcraft III wielded a big 2-hand hammer and wore a book on their belt... and they were more Holy paladin than Retribution paladin in that game. It's all about restoring that class identity. Personally, I'd love it if Holy paladins never used a 1-hand/shield again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosinciter View Post
    Uther wasn't brought up in the argumentative fashion until your initial reply to me, which was a bit of correcting information but the majority of my post was as a parallel draw from how they have portrayed Uther (A 2h battle healer who supports his allies first and foremost while doing a bit of damage) and what they are aiming to make Holy Paladins into going forward to Legion then I finished up my thoughts on the matter. No one even mentioned Uther's weapon until you brought it up or the lore behind The Silver Hand either.
    If they did this holy paladins would be awsome in legion but the battlehealer concept was put in the drain for reasons......

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Calling Uther Holy is like calling Turalyon protection because he fought with a hammer and a shield in most of the war except when he picked up Lothar's sword. Is Malfurion resto? Oh but he was the first person to ever discover pack form too. lol.
    Clearly duel specc he was ahed of his time=P
    Last edited by Thundering; 2016-07-10 at 10:52 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I cant wait to have Ashbringer honestly, i don't know of a better fit for a Paladin then that weapon.

Signature by Serryn

I'd like an artifact skin to be a hammer, I think hammers fit paladins more than swords.

Nope, Silver Hand is for Healers.
    Ashbringer is for Rets.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickykong View Post
    I'd like an artifact skin to be a hammer, I think hammers fit paladins more than swords.
    I prefer Swords over hammers. Hammers just feel weird using in combat. I mean sure we mostly saw them using hammers but Ashbringer is still a sword and iconic. That said there are bigger problems for Paladins to have
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I prefer Swords over hammers. Hammers just feel weird using in combat. I mean sure we mostly saw them using hammers but Ashbringer is still a sword and iconic. That said there are bigger problems for Paladins to have
    I'd just like the option for an artifact skin to be a hammer, the warriors get an axe, hunters get to swap bows to gun and guns to bow. Would be nice to have choice

I second a strong desire for a 2H mace appearance for Ashbringer. If they don't give us one, I will just 'mog over Ashy anyways, but it'd be nice if they did. I'm the odd paladin who never thought it looked all that hot to begin with, and really think that paladins should wield hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by MacMathan View Post
    I second a strong desire for a 2H mace appearance for Ashbringer. If they don't give us one, I will just 'mog over Ashy anyways, but it'd be nice if they did. I'm the odd paladin who never thought it looked all that hot to begin with, and really think that paladins should wield hammers.
    Yeah, not a fan of ashbringer. I'd rather we had gotten a new weapon instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MacMathan View Post
    I don't think Paladins should be forced to wield hammers. There's nothing weird or odd about them using swords. That said having a skin for a hammer for the artifact is nice. I mean the Ashbringer is nice but with the whole artifact system I kinda expected a new weapon entirely not Ashbringer.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Relating to wc2 art, Armored horsemen of the Middle ages actually did wield hammers like this. He has what's called a Horseman's Hammer, blunt side for an armored opponent, pick side for leather and chain armor. Yes, the idea here is that the armored horseman was a calvary fighter, and if upgraded a Paladin. Of course in ww2 there weren't any specs for the paladin, It was basically just a Horseman with some Holy-type abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    These puppies exist, and I want them.

OT: I really like the Ashbringer, it's super badass, I just wish that the mini Ashbringers we throw at our enemies would be removed, I think it looks dumb, also I would love if the Blade of Justice ability was the Ashbringer coming out of the ground, that would be really neat.

WHERE?!

I've been searching a few sites but can't seem to locate where those are found. Unless i've completely missed something xD

I wonder if the Silver Hand skins unlocked prior to the next expansion will be able to be used for any two-hander for Ret or Holy, or if they will still be restricted to Holy.

Hopefully so, as the LFR T19 recolor matches perfectly with the first PvP artifact skin for the mace, but there are no Ashbringer skins that do.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2017-02-21 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I wonder if the Silver Hand skins unlocked prior to the next expansion will be able to be used for any two-hander for Ret or Holy, or if they will still be restricted to Holy.

Hopefully so, as the LFR T19 recolor matches perfectly with the first PvP artifact skin for the mace, but there are no Ashbringer skins that do.
    how about golden Corrupted Rememberance, though?

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    how about golden Corrupted Rememberance, though?
    I meant this:

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I meant this:

ah, my bad, I somehow misread t19 recolor for t20 T6 recolor

I feel like the Silver Hand should of been Ret, and the Reinhardt Hammer should of been a large 1H weapon for Protections... Just my thought, though.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Fox View Post
    I feel like the Silver Hand should of been Ret, and the Reinhardt Hammer should of been a large 1H weapon for Protections... Just my thought, though.
    Y'know what gets me? No Reinhardt armor set to go with it. Paladin T21 should be based on one of Reinhardt's skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.