Poll: Who would win in a duel

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    Man, I was thinking about that gif so hard. I saved the link and was really tempted to use it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    I say Lothar, I can see this going into a long fight. Lothar would keep his distance and wait for Cairne to make a mistake.
    But then the question is, what would stop Cairne from doing the same?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxalia View Post
    I say Lothar, I can see this going into a long fight. Lothar would keep his distance and wait for Cairne to make a mistake.
    How do you stay back against someone 4 feet taller than you with a poleaxe as tall as he is

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    How do you stay back against someone 4 feet taller than you with a poleaxe as tall as he is
    if Lothar was 6 feet tall, Cairne would still have roughly 6 feet on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Man, I was thinking about that gif so hard. I saved the link and was really tempted to use it.
    Hahaha i was waiting for the right moment to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    if Lothar was 6 feet tall, Cairne would still have roughly 6 feet on him.
    Can you fucking imagine that. You are widely regarded as one of the best fighters in all the kingdoms, you are even proficient at fighting the Orcs which are probably about 2 feet taller than you. Then this fucking mountain of muscle, literally twice your height with massive horns walks up to you with a spear or tree trunk in his arms with 2 more totems on his back. And some guy points at him and says, "okay now fight him."

Can you fucking imagine that. You are widely regarded as one of the best fighters in all the kingdoms, you are even proficient at fighting the Orcs which are probably about 2 feet taller than you. Then this fucking mountain of muscle, literally twice your height with massive horns walks up to you with a spear or tree trunk in his arms with 2 more totems on his back. And some guy points at him and says, "okay now fight him."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICNkeTHQbdU

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Speaking of tree trunks, Muln Earthfury uses one during the Shaman Class Hall campaign, delivering some huge-ass Stormstrikes with it. That's so Vanilla.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Deleted
    I don't believe that the Tauren are twice as big as the humans. Ingame they don't look so and the Corebook sizes don't are canon anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I don't believe that the Tauren are twice as big as the humans. Ingame they don't look so and the Corebook sizes don't are canon anymore.
    Sean copeland once said the average male tauren is ca 10 ft (3m)
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2016-05-05 at 10:27 PM.

Deleted
    Wasn't Lothar widely regarded as the best warrior on Azeroth? If Grom can kill Mannoroth then Lothar can kill Cairne.

Quote Originally Posted by Zardeth View Post
    Wasn't Lothar widely regarded as the best warrior on Azeroth? If Grom can kill Mannoroth then Lothar can kill Cairne.
    Grom was magically souped up.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ Sean Copeland on Twitter (2014-05-24)

Christ you're getting hilariously triggered over this, jumping from outright idiocy to denial

- - - Updated - - -

Best human warrior

- - - Updated - - -

Grom was magically souped up.
    He was cleansed of the blood effects prior to fighting him, his skin was green again and he was not nearly as strong as he was whn he killed cenarius, And the WoD cinematic shows us he can do it without the blood
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

He was cleansed of the blood effects prior to fighting him, his skin was green again and he was not nearly as strong as he was whn he killed cenarius, And the WoD cinematic shows us he can do it without the blood
    Ah, true enough.

Mannoroth stood perfectly still and took it to his exposed belly. (MU)
    , And the WoD cinematic shows us he can do it without the blood
    The WoD cinematic showed us that if Mannoroth is being assaulted by siege weapons, towering above a smokey battlefield and already injured then he can be killed by a rogue axe to the face.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Mannoroth stood perfectly still and took it to his exposed belly. (MU)
    He held out his weapon, I don't think he expected Grom to cut through both his weapon and his chestplate
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Mannoroth was very powerful but fundamentally a fool. Grom didn't kill him because he was more powerful than him (he obviously wasn't) but because Mannoroth underestimated him.

10+ Year Old Account
    See, that's your fault.

Deleted
    ^ Sean Copeland on Twitter (2014-05-24)

Christ you're getting hilariously triggered over this, jumping from outright idiocy to denial
    Then post the source, because Ingame Tauren don't are that big and I have better things to do in my Life than constantly follow Copelands Twitter Acount or becoming outraged whenever someone says that Sylvanas, your Waifu, isn't perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then post the source, because Ingame Tauren don't are that big and I have better things to do in my Life than constantly follow Copelands Twitter Acount or becoming outraged whenever someone says that Sylvanas, your Waifu, isn't perfect.
    Lol he says "tauren were shrunk down ingame because of doorways. " The fact that you bumble around the lore forums spewing shit and then crying about how Sylvanas/Garrosh/the Horde are rapists/mostevil and how the Alliance can do no wrong.
    Holy shit lol

No, you are too busy trying to apply in game mechanics to lore.
    Sorry but in the actual defense of Hearthglen in Warcraft 3, buildings didn't just magically pump out soldiers to defend against the Scourge attacks.