Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It can be funny when it's not happening to you.

One of those situations where being bad feels so good.

It's a bit of a cowardly and frowned upon practice, but it's also a funny one if you're doing the gank instead of being on the receiving end.

Camping is sort of the same principles here, but you're just 100x more of a dickhole.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2016-05-05 at 12:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    What is your stance on Ganking?

Ganking - the act of killing other players that are often times much lower level than you.

Notice this is different from camping.

Personally I don't mind gankers. I do it all the time myself if im flying by (in the old world) and I see a horde leveling up. I quickly swoop down, dispatch of him / her, and go about my business. I've had it done to me while leveling, and I think its fair game if I am leveling on a PvP server.

This is my response to your question... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb9j47bobao

Of course there is no skill, but as long as ur on a pvp server get used to some ganking, teach em while they are still young

Those that participate in ganking should have their accounts banned for life.

Go fight people that can fight back.
    Keep moving forward. - Walt Disney

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    I play on a pvp server, I gank, I camp. But only on my rogue. Which is fun because I totally play it to make sure everyone else has a bad day
    Gank, camp, taunt, and disappear when you get your 5 guildies all on mains.
    Until they get bored and you relog. Then I am so going to gank you again.
    Mostly because I know how pissed off you get. And that's funny.
    See you out there
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

If it's start of expansion, you are 107, and enemy is 103 - thats ok. If it's 2 weeks after release, you are 110, and enemy is 106 - thats retarded, gear have too much of a difference. If server is 100 horde/1 alliance - killing alliance is retarded.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post

People that can't handle the game they play shouldn't play the game. Hello Kitty: Island Adventure might just be the game for you.

usual scenario i taunt them when they gank me.

like "YEAH COME AT ME BRO OH YEAH KILL ME ALREADY COME ON DONT JUST STAND THERE COME AT ME" like I really go into them. they usually get tired, because well it isnt as fun to do that when the other guy wants it =)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Namalia View Post

Son, this is bait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    usual scenario i taunt them when they gank me.

like "YEAH COME AT ME BRO OH YEAH KILL ME ALREADY COME ON DONT JUST STAND THERE COME AT ME" like I really go into them.
    Liar, that doesn't work and you don't do that lol. You need to be a fearless man to do that kind of stuff ;}
    And something teels me that you are a...

Ganking is dumb, I prefer games that impose restrictions (honor loss, karma system in some games, etc). for wow I generally just stick to a pve server while leveling, though I'll happily transfer for end game on a pvp server.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Liar, that doesn't work and you don't do that lol. You need to be a fearless man to do that kind of stuff ;}
    And something teels me that you are a...
    Lol.

I actually do that, I recognize the player not as a threat. or anything and think "What the hell. i could either log off or just go STRAIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM so he WILL KILL me. and outbore him by doing that.

I don't agree with camping lower level players but ganking is a part of, and should always be a part of PvP servers. two server types exist for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by sanchoz View Post
    I don't agree with camping lower level players but ganking is a part of, and should always be a part of PvP servers. two server types exist for a reason
    lol, "part of"
    It's All of. They aren't PvP servers they're griefing servers.

Without merciless ganking, we would never have had the hilarious antics of Angwe and his victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    What is your stance on Ganking?

Ganking - the act of killing other players that are often times much lower level than you.

Notice this is different from camping.

Personally I don't mind gankers. I do it all the time myself if im flying by (in the old world) and I see a horde leveling up. I quickly swoop down, dispatch of him / her, and go about my business. I've had it done to me while leveling, and I think its fair game if I am leveling on a PvP server.
    whenever i see a ganker going ape shit crazy in low lv area i feel genuine pity for him how much his life must suck that he find pleasure in killing weak players who cant even defend themselves.

unless its a part of geniuing world pvp when lets give example lv 29 atacks lv 27 - stuff like this is more then ok but not when somebody with lv 100 going into zone 20-30 - thats just sad and pathetic bullying - its as if you tortured puppies -_-

but the thing i blame mostly is removal of dishonor and penalties that were in place if you ganked low levels in vanilla
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-05-05 at 08:28 AM.

Ganking total new players (i mean, NEW players), only helps them deter from playing wow again. Therefore, less potential players at max lvl. And then people cry why there is such long queue, or why there isnt alot of player.

You say, why roll on pvp server? Cuz they want to pvp. But when a fully heirloom geared enemy (or lvl100), they cant hurt them.
    A lvl 100 ganking lowbies, is just sad, shows that they are terrible at their own levels, unskilled whatsoever. What I mean is, they are losers beyond recognition.

Personally, when i see a total new player, I do not touch them, if it is a player with heirlooms, I will kill them.

Ganking should be outright made impossible ingame.

10+ Year Old Account
    "red ekwols ded."

- So sayeth the troglogytes and their perpetual hate-semis.

Honestly though, you know what you're getting in for on PVP realms. Either roll care-bear like I do or live with the consequences. That simple really.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Ganking, although is a dick move, is just something you can't win against.
    If it's a PvP server then expect it, tbh. Best thing to do is log out and wait half an hour or so. If you still wanna play WoW then play on your main or level an alt or w/e.
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.