Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I think the sheer scale of refugees took the other nations by surprise. To be fair not many people expected every bugger from Asia and Africa to suddenly become a Syrian refugee, they were kind of expecting just Syrians.
    Well, if THAT can surprise the politicians, they are not fit to rule. Simple as that. But I already knew that most EU-politicians should be mobbing floors.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengekaer View Post
    If Jean-Claude Juncker and other mentally diseased paper-pushers think extortive fines are going to to get the Eastern bloc of the EU in line, they need to think harder. Alot harder.
    The UK could very well be leaving the EU (we'll have to see about that), and now they are antagonising the eastern bloc too (even further). Obviously, they dont think they need local support to run their empire from Brüssel.
    Something is really wrong with these people--- do they really think themselves in a position to do this, now that the EU and Schengen is threatened by its very existence. xD
    The same happens with all government elite types. They feel they know better than a "common person" like you and then think they can tell everyone what to do... They are probably surprised that they have to even resort to fines, instead of people just listening to them (and basking in their "brilliance") without the threat of a fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    The "wrong people" having been crying wolf for decades. Sweden was on the brink of collapse long ago, several times over, according to these people (even when immigration was much lower).
    I'd hardly say on the brink of collapse but our immigration policy ever since we started taking more refugees than we take immigrants we benefit from immigration as a whole has been a negative influence in society.

Well, if THAT can surprise the politicians, they are not fit to rule. Simple as that. But I already knew that most EU-politicians should be mobbing floors.
    Just by threatening to fine countries for not accepting refugees they proved they are unfit to rule. The leader of a country should put its own country and citizens, first, always.... (If your own leader wont even put you first...., why follow them?) These "leaders' seem to have some alternate agenda and I don't believe they even care what their citizens think at all (at least it certainly doesn't seem like they do).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Here is a solution. The more refugee's your country takes in, the more Territory you get in Syria. So lets say Turkey takes in 5% of all Syrian refugees? That means 5% of Syria is annexed by Turkey. We need too start a EU/US/Nato full invasion plan asap. Refugees fit to fight should also be drafted.
    I have always felt this way, with all immigration. If your country is so bad, that people are fleeing in droves (and coming to my country because it is better). Why don't you just cede rulership of your country (since you are doing such a bad job that people are fleeing), over to me and I will show you how to run things the right way. This way the refugees/migrants/ immigrants get to stay in the home of their birth with their culture.

I know it is unrealistic, but......

The "wrong people" having been crying wolf for decades. Sweden was on the brink of collapse long ago, several times over, according to these people (even when immigration was much lower).
    Violent crimes have been increasing A LOT per capita since we went "multicultural" in the 70s. It's a fact, but I guess this is fine for you, just like it is for many other ignorant people.

It was the top of many positive things in the past. What does it do good now? "Low corruption"? Well, we can certainly be proud of Gothenburg, largest recruiting ground for ISIS.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-05-04 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Violent crimes have been increasing A LOT per capita since we went "multicultural" in the 70s. It's a fact, but I guess this is fine for you, just like it is for many other ignorant people.
    Misrepresenting what I said makes you appear ignorant.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Misrepresenting what I said makes you appear ignorant.
    It's not a misrepresentation. Very significantly increasing violent crime is a collapse, even if you don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I do not recall anyone warning that hundreds of thousands of non-Syrians would exploit the Syrian war to gain access to Europe, it was pretty unprecedented.

The Greek border control was expected to be able to deal with any overflow from Turkey, but they were never set up to deal with the quantities of actual Syrian refugees that turned up, let alone people pretending to be Syrian or not even bothering to pretend and just exploiting the confusion.
    No, this was not unprecedented. This happened in Sweden. Did you know that thousands - literally thousands - of petty criminal teenagers from Morroco and Algeria are pissing about in Sweden with no legal business there? They also came in as "refugees" but quickly ran off..
    When all of Europe, from Lesbos to Germany, abandoned all border-protection, and background checking of "refugees" (like Sweden did), did they really expect a different result? The guy who quoted mr Einstein about repeating the same procedure and expecting different results.. he was right in more ways than one! They made a "Sweden" on a bigger scale, and that's what they got lol.
    So no, I don't buy into their premise about this being unprecedented. The politicians are infested with humanism and hellbent on delivering the bill to the taxpayer mob, the average working European, for whom they hold so much disregard. Their attempts to "solve" the refugee crisis with dummy fines is an insult to the Europeans at large and testifies to the Elite's disregard for us, the working population.

Now, if only I lived in a country where my government would actually let me vote on membership of the EU..
    Last edited by Pengekaer; 2016-05-04 at 10:54 PM.

It's not a misrepresentation. Very significantly increasing violent crime is a collapse, even if you don't see it.
    You are continuing to put words into my mouth. Don't you see what you are doing?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

You are continuing to put words into my mouth. Don't you see what you are doing?
    So you're saying you weren't implying that there hasn't been any collapse?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    This won't end well. The last thing the EU should be doing in times when its legitimacy/usefulness is being questioned is pissing off its member states.

I fully support the EU as a concept, but this is a bad tactic.
    It's constantly being pursued with extremely questionable means and motives. EU would have so much potential that's being wasted by dishonest and retarded shitpiles who for some obscure reason want to turn the continet into a hellish mix of Africa and Middle East.

- - - Updated - - -

Apparenty, for certain people violent crimes are an accpetable price to pay for a multicultural utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    It's constantly being pursued with extremely questionable means and motives. EU would have so much potential that's being wasted by dishonest and retarded shitpiles who for some obscure reason want to turn the continet into a hellish mix of Africa and Middle East.
    Humanism, political correctness and the pressure of large corporations. Home in DK where I live, the industrial lobby has for some reason advocated intensely for more refugees to do.. manual jobs. They have no plans for these refugees in the long run, just quick hope of profit. But i guess they also want more consumers. In denmark, for instance, the native population is not reproducing itself yet our population - and thus the consumer base - is growing due to middle-eastern/african immigration. It is IMO not hard to see why the industry would be interested in immigration to secure continued growth of the consumer-base. Especially under the consideration that the industrial lobby employ the few refugees that they can use and leave the state to pay for the rest.

So you're saying you weren't implying that there hasn't been any collapse?
    Implying? There has been no collapse, period. Not 30 years ago and not now.

Much lower security in this short time is a collapse, but like I said, your perception of this is apparently more accepting.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I'm pro-EU, but the immigrant crysis has been managed terribly. It was just a giant mess.
    Totally agree there. In fact the EU leadership has been about the most awful run clusterf* that I've seen. Their first 3 big tests were Russia and Crimea/Ukraine (and they did absolutely nothing), the Greek financial mess, and the Syria refugee crisis. All 3 have been handled laughably bad. And they just stick their heads in the sand to any external problems in the ME, Africa, NK, China's expansion, etc.

Deleted
    Humanism, political correctness and the pressure of large corporations. Home in DK where I live, the industrial lobby has for some reason advocated intensely for more refugees to do.. manual jobs. They have no plans for these refugees in the long run, just quick hope of profit. But i guess they also want more consumers. In denmark, for instance, the native population is not reproducing itself yet our population - and thus the consumer base - is growing due to middle-eastern/african immigration. It is IMO not hard to see why the industry would be interested in immigration to secure continued growth of the consumer-base. Especially under the consideration that the industrial lobby employ the few refugees that they can use and leave the state to pay for the rest.
    I understand that there are many motives, ranging from brainless world-hugging to greedy corporations. But any motives for importing millions of people from backwards cultures with completely incompatible values can only be described as "thoroughly fucked up". Liberals fail to grasp that Islamic cultures represent practically the complete antithesis of all possible outspoken liberal values (apart from a red-hot hatred towards the Western culture, which they both seem to share); and corporations fail to understand that the society needs to be wealthy and stable if they hope for anyone to be able to buy their products in the first place -- and that Islamic and African cultures and values aren't exactly contributing towards a wealthy and stable society.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    Crimea/Ukraine (and they did absolutely nothing).
    That's an internal Russian matter, there's nothing they should have done about it.

What is a Few Million compared to having a population that remains alive and content instead of raped,murdered and revolting?
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Why anyone thinks that EU has to accept every and all refugees is beyond me.
    in Europe, asyl is seen a basic human right. the problem is that many people come who dont come for asyl reasons (fleeing from political persecution, torture, death penalty, war), but for private reasons (better living, social welfare).

Deleted
    "We have been fucking things up for 30 years straight and we haven't collapsed yet, so we can keep fucking things up forever and ever without having to waste effort and energy at thinking about long-term consequences at all!"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    That's an internal Russian matter, there's nothing they should have done about it.
    Invading a neighbouring country, stealing a huge chunk of land and funding and arming a constant rebellion is "an internal Russian matter"?

- - - Updated - - -

No. They are unworthy of even that. Floors should be mobbed with their faces.