Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Clique seems to work fine, there are just some minor graphical glitches in its UI (textures are displayed as a green square).

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Clique seems to work fine, there are just some minor graphical glitches in its UI (textures are displayed as a green square).
    Currently no custom .tga files can be loaded on the beta

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    My guess is it referring to default UI textures which have been removed or renamed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Roflomnom View Post
    Added the download links to the top of this page for WA and ElvUI.

If that version of ElvUI isn't working, it's because it's an older version (11th of April).
    Access to the newest versions are restricted to premium Tukui.org users at this time.
    Speaking of, can someone with Premium get us the latest versions like last time; please & thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Please be aware that Blizzard has not yet invited addon authors to the Alpha, so until they do, many developers do not have the ability to fix their addons for Legion (exceptions apply of course, some were lucky enough to be hit in other invite waves).

We're hoping one of the next waves will include us authors, now that they have enabled addons, but of course there is no way to know for sure until it happens.

Note that hiding addons behind a paywall is against the Blizzard AddOn Terms of Service, and you should inform anyone that does that of this fact - even if its only for Alpha addons.
    Assuming you have a wowinterface account with at least one addon on it (and you probably do if you're a dev) I'm pretty sure this is still active:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=53114

It's where I got my invite I think.
    Last edited by Zulandia; 2016-04-24 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulandia View Post
    Assuming you have a wowinterface account with at least one addon on it (and you probably do if you're a dev) I'm pretty sure this is still active:

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=53114

It's where I got my invite.
    Unfortunately, Blizzard still didn't invited from WoWI authors list, you was one of the lucky ones from random waves of invites.

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Unfortunately, Blizzard still didn't invited from WoWI authors list, you was one of the lucky ones from random waves of invites.
    Ah that's lame. I knew they'd been sending them off to Blizzard every week or so and I got my inv shortly after submitting and just assumed. Thanks for the info though.

Indeed, I'm of course signed up there, but no luck yet. Everyone that got in from that list seems to just have been randomly lucky so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Speaking of, can someone with Premium get us the latest versions like last time; please & thank you.
    It's of my opinion if you want to gain access to the latest version, you should support them. Undermining them and having someone link the latest version publicly seems really shitty.

It's of my opinion if you want to gain access to the latest version, you should support them. Undermining them and having someone link the latest version publicly seems really shitty.
    Asking for money to get access to an addon is against Blizzards AddOn rules. So if anyone should feel shitty, its them. All other authors provide updates for free.

It's pretty shitty to require money for an addon. A donation link is all that's needed. They can make it large and obnoxious for all I care, but not required for access or in-game, which is against Blizzard ToU. I will happily support anyone that freely distributed an addon acquired from behind a paywall.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Asking for money to get access to an addon is against Blizzards AddOn rules. So if anyone should feel shitty, its them. All other authors provide updates for free.
    You are paying for early access to beta testing.
    Upon release access is free.

It is not a permanent paywall, as much as that is a grey area.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Personally just downloaded tukui's alpha release which works and is more stable than elvui in its current state - im sure there will be a public release of elvui as soon as its possible to do so. For me it was a matter of getting some "better" nameplates as im colorblind and the settings in game dont really help me in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post

You're paying for access to an AddOn for an alpha/beta of a game, not early access to an AddOn. It's still paying for the AddOn for no reason considering. As much as I like ElvUI, it's an AddOn, and a Donation would be more than enough considering the people making it would likely be doing it for themselves anyway. And you know, it's against ToU or whichever it is, so there's that.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-04-25 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post

Permanent paywall to the entire addon is not a gray area, that is very clearly against ToU. However, a paywall to a Dev version is a gray area and is apparently a polarizing concept in the community. I'm all for supporting authors, but against forced support.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Is there any raid frame addon that's actually working on Alpha?
    Torty - Highmountain Druid - Turalyon EU

Icy-Veins Guide for Restoration Druids

Have they started inviting authors beyond the random picks? Two builds now with addons enabled.

Is there a version of Bartender working? Mine's Ace library freaks out about lack of Metamorphosis in Legion Demonology. Replacing the library with the one from the Alpha-compatible WeakAuras (figured maybe tweaked) didn't work.

We've got a cross-forum and fixed thread for Legion alpha/beta addons discussion, it is accessible from both Legion and Interface forums. Also is good to point out that some threads got merged with this one preserving what already has been discussed about the subject.

If you are interested in helping me to test I have an preliminary alpha build of VuhDo. Just shoot me a PM on here or @Ivaria over on CurseForge. Alpha still doesn't have custom font or sound support which makes VuhDo Options somewhat useless now but the core raid frames should be working fine. I'd certainly appreciate any bug reports as while I have alpha access I honestly haven't had much time to test VuhDo yet.