Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rehija View Post
    What most ppl here dont get is that the Austrian President, unlike the US or many other Presidents doesnt have many executive rights to begin with. He`s a glorified figurehead who can give advice to the government. The reason the Austrian ppl will vote for a Blue President is a hard and hurtful slap on the wrist directed at the government wich is ignoring the fears and sorrows of the citicens.
    That is not true.
    http://derstandard.at/2000035797740/...r-sehen-werden
    Im "Profil" wird der frühere Präsident des Verwaltungsgerichtshofs, Clemens Jabloner, mit folgender Realutopie zitiert: Der Bundespräsident müsse nur die gesamte Bundesregierung entlassen (was er kann), dann "eine ihm genehme Person als Kanzler bestellen", dann "auf Vorschlag dieses Kanzlers die übrigen Bundesminister ernennen" und auf Vorschlag dieser Regierung den Nationalrat auflösen. - derstandard.at/2000035797740/Wir-werden-uns-wundern-was-wir-sehen-werden
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

You should understand that saratasher is a mod alt account before you continue to waste time on his "non-sequitors are a substitute for intelligent debate" posting style.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliida View Post
    This is oddly like the part where finns who were against the immigrants where labled as a vocal minority untill someone actually researched it and came back with a staggering 80 % being against it. The study included around 20000 people as well. Funny how the loud mouthed minority always get their way by labling the opposition as the loud minority isn't it?
    What do you mean with "this is oddly like"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    That´s alot of hoops to jump through though.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

http://www.nrk.no/kultur/nrk-team-tr...ige-1.12934238

Camera crew goes to Husby to have an interview, both Rinkeby og Husby is considered towns that are perfect examples of failed integration in Sweden.
    90% immigrants or something.

Get's attacked and chased out of town by masked people, threatening them.
    But hey, everything is perfectly fine right?

Alayoubi has worked as a journalist for NRK in more dangerous areas. But he says the experience in Sweden was one of the most unpleasant days he had to work.

- It was scary to be in Sweden for this job . They are so many , and so they go in gangs . We hear the police talk about throwing hand grenades , shooting and throwing stones . It's like a war zone. It was a very uncomfortable day at work , he said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    http://www.nrk.no/kultur/nrk-team-tr...ige-1.12934238

Camera crew goes to Husby to have an interview, both Rinkeby og Husby is considered towns that are perfect examples of failed integration in Sweden.
    90% immigrants or something.

Get's attacked and chased out of town by masked people, threatening them.
    But hey, everything is perfectly fine right?
    It was a few who did that, there were locals trying to stop the masked people there.

http://www.nrk.no/urix/svensk-politi...len-1.12920404

Over 50 districts in Sweden is singled out as especially vulnerable areas, where criminal networks have much power , and where lawlessness prevails. NRK was present when police were attacked.

- Do they try to show that they control the area ?

- They want to believe it. We certainly come and disturb them , but we must be many police officers , otherwise it's not . There are many times we just need to pull us back , says Kallur

There is lawlessness in parts of the Stockholm region now , said police inspector Lars Alvarsjø in Stockholm police region to NRK.

- The situation is serious . There are some areas where we seem to lose control . The police can never accept that criminal groups take control in some residential areas, but it is so now in some of the areas around Stockholm .

- What meets police in these areas?

- We are met by stone-throwing when we go out on patrol. The same happens with the rescue services like firefighters and ambulances. They never travel without taking the police is in place - they come first, they stopped outside the area police have secured it , even if they are on emergency , says Alvarsjø

It also happened that someone has thrown grenade on patrols. The police bus that was subjected to grenade attack , was thank goodness armored . Had it not been there , we had a large number of dead policemen in the bus.

The attacks led the police never could run with only one patrol in the affected areas. They must be better prepared .
    Ignore the shit google translate.

hmm, it tastes delicious.

Glad to see Austria is closing the border. Europe should have never allowed the immigrants to flood their nations.

Deleted
    The muslim problem is the same all over Europe

4% of the population in Denmark, 24% of all crime, 34% of all rapes, some violent crimes 80%. 27% of the prison population. Danes have 9 convictions pr 1000 people pr year, muslims 65 with the worst group being somalis with 130. Their unemployment/welfare numbers are equally bad.

In France they are 60% of the prison population (roughly 12% of pop)
    Last edited by mmoc3eb006e951; 2016-05-09 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    The muslim problem is the same all over Europe

4% of the population in Denmark, 24% of all crime, 34% of all rapes, some violent crimes 80%. 27% of the prison population. Danes have 9 convictions pr 1000 people pr year, muslims 65 with the worst group being somalis with 130. Their unemployment/welfare numbers are equally bad.

In France they are 60% of the prison population (roughly 12% of pop)

I hate these kind of statistics because it doesn't take into account the racist judicial system most countries with a sizable minorities population have.

In the Netherlands their was a study done in regards to that minorities often receive much harsher punishments for the same crimes, some cases 50%+ harder sentence compared to a white person.

In the US we know for a fact that drug use between white American and black American is the same relative to the population. But the incarceration of African Americans is so much higher relative to their population that it screws the whole crime rates. If the prisons should have been 20% black and 80% white in a perfect world in the real work it closer to 40% black vs 60% white.

http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet

According to Unlocking America, if African American and Hispanics were incarcerated at the same rates of whites, today's prison and jail populations would decline by approximately 50%
    So yea, I suggest we punish white people the same as minorities and then lets talk about who the more violent one are.

The answer is that the powerful people live in splendorous gated communities away from all the immigrants and if the crime doesn't affect them personally they don't care. And then of course these same rich and powerful people look down upon the middle class for being racists and xenophobes for refusing to get along with the immigrants that the rich liberals are hiding from.

If you passed a law where the super rich had to host random immigrants on their own property instead of keeping them in the slums, I think you would quickly see some changes made to immigration laws.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I hate these kind of statistics because it doesn't take into account the racist judicial system most countries with a sizable minorities population have.
    Yeah, no. The difference is not down to racism.

In the Netherlands their was a study done in regards to that minorities often receive much harsher punishments for the same crimes, some cases 50%+ harder sentence compared to a white person.
    Yeah, man. The minorities that rape(Even with gang rapes) getting community service for some hours, that's such a hard punishment. Getting less time than the minimum is in the law is such a harsh punishment. Just the other day someone got 1½ year for raping 12 year old kid, when the minimum penalty is 2 years.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-09 at 11:10 AM.

Deleted
    So yea, I suggest we punish white people the same as minorities and then lets talk about who the more violent one are.
    I doubt that we have - on average - harsher sentences for the exact same crimes here in Austria.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I doubt that we have - on average - harsher sentences for the exact same crimes here in Austria.
    Well i´ve found this that supports ati87's statement.

http://derstandard.at/1369362961278/...rkriminalitaet
    Ausländer werden eher verurteilt

So bestrafen Gerichte Ausländer eher als Österreicher: Auf hundert Tatverdächtige fremder Nationalität kommen im jüngsten Erhebungszeitraum 16 Verurteilte und zwölf Inhaftierte. Von der gleichen Anzahl tatverdächtiger Österreicher wurden 13 gerichtlich verurteilt und nur vier in Haft genommen. Laut IRKS-Bericht liegt das auch daran, dass unter Ausländern "häufiger Drogen- oder Vermögensdelinquenten sind als unter StraftäterInnen gegen die körperliche Integrität oder Freiheit, die vergleichsweise zurückhaltend verfolgt werden". Bei der Untersuchungshaft sei es unter anderem darauf zurückzuführen, dass Richter auch bei vergleichsweise leichten von Ausländern begangenen Delikten eher Fluchtgefahr annehmen als bei Österreichern. Die Alternative zur Untersuchungshaft sei nämlich faktisch oft ein "Laufen-Lassen".

Das Kriterium Vorstrafe

Unbescholtene Ausländer werden im Schnitt härter belangt als vorbestrafte Österreicher: Ausländer ohne Vorstrafe müssen in 45 Prozent der Fälle mit un- oder teilbedingtem Freiheitsentzug rechnen. Bei Österreichern sind das nur 10 Prozent. Sogar vorbestrafte Einheimische wandern seltener hinter Gitter als Ausländer mit makellosem Leumundszeugnis. - derstandard.at/1369362961278/Ueber-das-Etikett-Auslaenderkriminalitaet
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    hmm, it tastes delicious.
    This made my day. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Yeah, no. The difference is not down to racism.

Yeah, man. The minorities that rape(Even with gang rapes) getting community service for some hours, that's such a hard punishment. Getting less time than the minimum is in the law is such a harsh punishment. Just the other day someone got 1½ year for raping 12 year old kid, when the minimum penalty is 2 years.
    I was taught to provide research when I make claims like that, I can provide dutch links based on extensive research that provide proof to my claim. Can you give me research that provides that foreigners don't get punished a massive scale instead of finding 1 or 2 cases that proof to be a exception instead of the rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    So the guy below you kind of owned you.

If google translate is correct minorities without criminal records get punished harder then ''good'' Austrians that have a criminal record.
    Last edited by ati87; 2016-05-09 at 01:38 PM.

Deleted
    I was tough to provide research when I make claims like that, I can provide dutch links based on extensive research that provide proof to my claim. Can you give me research that provides that foreigners don't get punished a massive scale instead of finding 1 or 2 cases that proof to be a exception instead of the rule.
    Dutch links aren't really relevant to Denmark(Which Bantokar was talking about), Sweden, Austria and so forth. It's relevant to the netherlands, that's it. You're the one who has to provide the proof that it is the way you say it is.

Inb4 you link the joke that is Jerzy Sarnecki.

- - - Updated - - -

So the guy below you kind of owned you.

If google translate is correct minorities without criminal records get punished harder then ''good'' Austrians that have a criminal record.
    Yeah, man. That huge sample size.
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2016-05-09 at 01:23 PM.

Deleted
    Jup, sadly this was almost expected. And many of them aren't even real refugees. The real refugees tend to be quite nice people actually (having worked with them in the past).

But we have a problem with the media here. Exactly the same way Germany does. People are so afraid of being called out as Nazis because they disagree with the decisions the government has made and just vote for the right wing party (which was the only party not afraid to actually talk about this kind of stuff). And the elections reflect that (sadly imo).

Der Standard is probably the most left-leaning-newspaper out there. I wouldn't expect a critical view on that matter. At all.
    Last edited by mmoc8d59f12786; 2016-05-09 at 01:29 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, man. That huge sample size.
    ... what sample size?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    ... what sample size?
    Auf hundert Tatverdächtige fremder Nationalität kommen im jüngsten Erhebungszeitraum 16 Verurteilte und zwölf Inhaftierte. Von der gleichen Anzahl tatverdächtiger Österreicher wurden 13 gerichtlich verurteilt und nur vier in Haft genommen.
    In a Samplesize of 100 suspected people for each - 16 were convicted and 12 imprisoned vs. 13 convicted and 4 imprisoned.

Not to mention the article is from 2013. I'd be very interested if there is a new statistic. Because I wouldn't be surprised if the numbers of convictions/imprisonments went up from there.
    Last edited by mmoc8d59f12786; 2016-05-09 at 01:47 PM. Reason: wording

Dutch links aren't really relevant to Denmark(Which Bantokar was talking about), Sweden, Austria and so forth. It's relevant to the netherlands, that's it. You're the one who has to provide the proof that it is the way you say it is.
    see few post up in regards to Austria....

Also

it's easy to say ''oh I'm talking about country A or B instead of C'' on international forum. I can provide couple handful of articles in regards how bad racism is European culture but not everything gets translated into English (like the dutch studies for example)

But that doesn't change the fact that if looking at multiply countries, Netherlands, United States, Austria (see above), the UK ( http://www.theguardian.com/law/2011/...entences-study)

We could probably find more news articles supporting my argument if the searches where done by people that speak that language since most stuff don't get translated.