Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

German flirt courses for refugees

http://deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrich...n-deutschland/

The translated bit still leaves out sufficient context. Any Germans know what is going on? Is the article exaggerated or is public funding actually being wasted on teaching foreigners how to act appropriately in Germany?

edit: fixed link

10+ Year Old Account
    Such things have existed in Europe for decades, as far as I know. Not sure about Germany specifically though, but it makes sense to help people integrate within the new culture by teaching it to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Such things have existed in Europe for decades, as far as I know. Not sure about Germany specifically though, but it makes sense to help people integrate within the new culture by teaching it to them.
    No they did not. Maybe in Sweden but not everywhere. And yes, it's true.
    It is abut sexual education and how to treat women, not how to better flirt.

Some politicians and NGOs think this will prevent and/or stop the rising of sexual harassment and abuse / crimes. It's a kind of an utopian idea.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahovv View Post
    The translated bit still leaves out sufficient context. Any Germans know what is going on? Is the article exaggerated or is public funding actually being wasted on teaching foreigners how to act appropriately in Germany?
    Public funding is indeed used for teaching foreigners how to act appropriately, it's called "integration policies".
    As for it being wasted or not, well, I've seen it being wasted for worse things, so they are free to use my taxes on printing a few leaflets if they think it'll help.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Lesson 1: Rape isn't the best way to convey your feelings.
    Lesson 2: Neither are any other forms of sexual assault.

Yeah, i wish them best.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post

Yeah, i wish them best.
    Yeah, I mean, if they are recognizing this as a major problem, I would argue it's better to lower/eliminate the influx of refugees. This sort of "education" seems unlikely to have any real impact. The cultures are far too different.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post

Yeah, i wish them best.
    LOL, I immediately thought of that movie year one with jack black and micheal cera where the women were clubbed and dragged back to their hut.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Some politicians and NGOs think this will prevent and/or stop the rising of sexual harassment and abuse / crimes. It's a kind of an utopian idea.
    They might, actually. Depends on how they are going to be implemented.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Is this about learning how flirting is done in the culture? Should you not learn more before you try flirting with women from a different culture? xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Is this about learning how flirting is done in the culture? Should you not learn more before you try flirting with women from a different culture? xD
    nah they're trying to teach these young muslim men not to rape their women and girls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    So to not rape they learn to flirt? That seems odd, people who rape don't care about flirting.
    flirt course is a nice name for 'do not act towards our women, like you do in your third world country' course

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    flirt course is a nice name for 'do not act towards our women, like you do in your third world country' course
    Should call it something else then, not flirt course.

I vote for mass deportations instead. Protect your women first germans, then maybe worry about a refugees feelings. Stop acting like beta cucks.

Deleted
    Teaching things to the stupid is never easy, bless the patience of the Germans!
    Last edited by mmocc29434e79e; 2016-05-12 at 07:30 AM.

The word "flirt" was simply used for clickbait.

The actual posters have nothing to do with flirting, and have sadly proved themselves to be necessary.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Does anyone actually think this is really going to deter anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Learning things to the stupid is never easy
    You mean teaching?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Lol, as if these things value a woman's words. Dont think everyone is like you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    You mean teaching?
    Crap, I suck at doing two things at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Crap, I suck at doing two things at once.
    The irony is that you were talking about stupid people... :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.