Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    None of his supporters have their kids out there acting like this.....adults either.

Why do this? All this does is make your side look bad? Trump may be a blowhard, hate monger, hair piece, but can any one show me anything like this from his side?
    Haven't you made several threads like this, and several of us have pointed out to you how Trump supporters are no different? Read the news, they certainly aren't saints.

Stop posting this crap, Trump supporters aren't holier-than-thou saints who are better behaved than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Haven't you made several threads like this, and several of us have pointed out to you how Trump supporters are no different? Read the news, they certainly aren't saints.

Stop posting this crap, Trump supporters aren't holier-than-thou saints who are better behaved than anyone else.
    Have I? I do not think so, I think you are confusing me with some one else.

Aside from that, I am still waiting for the video of children of trump supports out on the street flipping off and cursing out Hilary or Bernie supporters.

I got 2 comments so far, the grown man who punched another grown man, and the HS basketball thing, which isn't even in the same realm as this.

Both sides do it, yet only video of one side doing it......in this day and age, that shit doesnt pass muster.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Aside from that, I am still waiting for the video of children of trump supports out on the street flipping off and cursing out Hilary or Bernie supporters.

I got 2 comments so far, the grown man who punched another grown man, and the HS basketball thing, which isn't even in the same realm as this.

Both sides do it, yet only video of one side doing it......in this day and age, that shit doesnt pass muster.
    Oh so you need an EXACT video of some children flipping off liberals to be proven wrong? HA HA HA

You are ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account

There are enough videos out there from grown up trump supporters acting out..
    Children would, and do have an excuse.. After all, they're children.
    Adults however don't have any excuse at all.
    So, what's your point exactly here?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Oh so you need an EXACT video of some children flipping off liberals to be proven wrong? HA HA HA

You are ridiculous.
    Or something remotely comparable. Show me something as toxic as this from Trump supporters. I will settle for a line of adults flipping off and cursing out people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    There are enough videos out there from grown up trump supporters acting out..
    Children would, and do have an excuse.. After all, they're children.
    Adults however don't have any excuse at all.
    So, what's your point exactly here?
    You got a video of a line of Adult trump supporters doing this to a line of Bernie cars?

The point has been made, one side stoops WAY lower and they defend the behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    that's just not correct, or say very narrow minded..
    Racism is but one aspect, among many, Trump stands out for. He's a lot more versatile than that. Hence why he did indeed ignite hatred among the people. And they come from all kinds of camps.

My post was party neutral too.
    I added Cruz as example of manipulation of children for political motives.
    Care to give examples or would you prefer to stay in the safety of vague references? Trump has, more so than others, had a very united rhetoric for those within the United States. In some ways it is very Roosevelt-like. He's not totally this way, but he's far less divisive than any GOP candidate or Hillary.

And if you really want to go back to the original post in which quoted and its wrongness - Trump didn't MAKE us hate. The hate seen spewed by both sides is not new, it has only been waiting to come to the surface. Election after election the parties otherize their opponents, drawing make believe lines in the sand. Not once has Trump asked his supporters to spew the bile, yet we as Americans are all covered in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by magnuzze View Post
    considering that TG warriors was here since Vanilla, and DK's got into the World of warcraft in WoTLK... you can say that they have been stealing 2-handed from us.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    If you think building a wall is sensible immigration/national security policy then yes you are as crazy as you are stupid.
    Tear down your house's walls, then.

All you are is empty bark trying to call people stupid on their (Very valid) opinions.

Mexico itself built walls to prevent illegals immigrants. And they work.

My country has a very weak border with some of our neightbours, full of smuggling and violent crimes in these borders. The Brazilians that cross over Uruguay, Paraguay and Argentina illegally are not "the poor trying to find a better life", are not "the families trying to get out of poverty".

It's the criminals trying to escape authority inside our borders, the murderers, the drug dealers. For Uruguay, for instance, the rate of violent crime at the Brazilian border is something like TWELVE TIMES HIGHER than everywhere else in the country. TWELVE TIMES HIGHER. Clearly only brazilian families trying to escape poverty.

The fun fact is I kinda benefit from these scum travelling to other countries, but I'd be a fucking scum of a human being if they decided to build walls and I was like "OMG NO WAY LET US BRAZILIANS IN EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO GO ANYWHERE".

It can't be even called a rhetoric - it's pure melodrama of people too fragile to stand for strong laws.

The first 2 were single people, so not even the same.
    The 3rd claims people are spitting, then shows ONE GUY spitting.
    Stopped there when I realized you dont actually have anything comparable.

I am waiting for the ORGANIZED event in which Trump supporters do this.

Trying to compare 2 people in a yelling match to what the OP video shows, is...I mean how can you even think they are the same?

None of his supporters have their kids out there acting like this.....adults either.

Why do this? All this does is make your side look bad? Trump may be a blowhard, hate monger, hair piece, but can any one show me anything like this from his side?
    The kids can't vote. So they have to do this instead. It's probably the same situation as the adults that do this instead of letting whatever voice they think they have heard at the voting booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    The majority in the senate is extremely at risk, and it would need to be filibuster proof to get a bill like this out.

Well, to be fair he said "cut all the welfare" which could imply both eliminating or just cutting across all the programs. Either approach is not terribly realistic as not all welfare programs are equal.

As has been stated in the past the problem with relying on charity is that generally during economic turmoil when the need for welfare spikes, there is also a sharp drop in charitable donations.
    I've love to respond, but I have to get downtown to do some work before the rush hour traffic starts.

Will try to get back to you later.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This (SO much this):

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    The political establishment has divided us. Divided us even more. And not we are heralding in the time when they will destroy us. And they will do so with our cries for them to do it.

Its sad when the citizenry can't see that Hillary, Trump, Berry, Cruz, John Kasich are all bad horrible candidates Then we shall get what we deserve.
    And this:

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Extremist Trump supporters are awful -- there are plenty of news stories about assaults where the motivation was, at least in part, due to Trump rhetoric.

Extremist Bernie supporters are awful -- there are plenty of news stories about assaults where the motivation was, at least in part, due to political motivations (Bernie's rhetoric hasn't directly supported the violence they do).

Can we quit with the whole "look at what the other side's supporters" did already? They are all awful.
    AND this:

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Here's what's confusing to me. Trump has never once said anything about legal mexicans?

The more problematic supporters have been the SJW crowd from the left. A Trump event was shut down in Chicago - when was a Clinton or Sanders event shut down by pro-Trump protesters? In California, a Trump event had the front entrance effectively locked down by anti-Trump protestors waving Mexican flags (such that even some pundits who support their positions say they need to wave American flags instead because they're actually helping Trump in the polls) such that Trump had to be taken through the security fence and in a side door.

You don't see that happening from the pro-Trump people against people on the left.

You might also remember that there was a progressive Social Justice Warrior attending a Trump rally...in a KKK robe to make it look like Trump gets support from the KKK. He was promptly beaten up by...a black Trump supporter.

Again, you don't see that happening the other way.

Trump's rhetoric is more heated, but the political left in the US is far more militant when it comes to trying to silence or protest against free speech and political assembly from their opposition. Trump has some support from college campuses, but his opponents have said that simply writing "Trump 2016" is "triggering" and tantamount to a HATE CRIME. Just think about that for a second. Imagine if someone had said writing "Obama 2008" or "Clinton 2016" made them feel threatened and unsafe. They'd be laughed at.

I want to agree with the above about both sides being bad - and I believe that they are. There are a LOT of stupid Trump supporters who are driven by their base instincts. This is why you have the random Trump supporters sucker punching people.

But the anti-Trump (PRESUMABLY left/progressive) opposition is much more dangerous to free speech and democracy in their opposition to people simply voting. When we are not allowed free, peaceful assembly and freedom of speech, when a people aren't allowed to make their voices heard at the ballot box or are threatened simply for supporting a candidate, that's a very bad, very chilling thing. Democracy NEEDS those things, and without them, we'd have civil wars instead. When people aren't allowed to fight with their words, they fight with their fists, and that's a dangerous place to go. And it's the place the radical left try to push us into.

THANKFULLY, the vast majority of the country aren't that way.

The vast majority of Trump supporters, Sanders supporters, etc. are vocal, but adult enough to keep their actions to impassioned words rather than physical actions.

Hopefully it stays that way. Because this general election looks like it could get nasty - even though Logwyn is right in that the candidates themselves are all HORRIBLE candidates. I haven't seen anyone run this cycle that would really have made a good President. And other than maybe Kasich, O'Malley, and Walker, I'm not sure of any that would even make neutral/decent candidates.

Tis a fine mess we're in, indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDellJack View Post
    Not once has Trump asked his supporters to spew the bile, yet we as Americans are all covered in it.
    Is your short term memory in trouble here?

Just 2 examples..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqOlOdHHoEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0rBMxF0i3c

Let's not even talk about other aspects like torture handling, treatment of women etc etc.
    All these things ignite hatred.
    Dislike and divide exist in the country thanks to the two parties tactics for the last few decades now.
    But this hatred is a new level of divide. Or say old, since it's almost comparable to the late 60s.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

The first 2 were single people, so not even the same.
    The 3rd claims people are spitting, then shows ONE GUY spitting.
    Stopped there when I realized you dont actually have anything comparable.

Trying to compare 2 people in a yelling match to what the OP video shows, is...I mean how can you even think they are the same?
    Are you fucking for real right now? For one these were at Trump rallies, which the articles CLEARLY demonstrate, and you're still fucking boo-hooing about some middle schoolers giving Trump supporters the finger while I link you articles about Trump supporters attacking people.

You are either trying to bait or are biased to the point of being delusional, and/or missing a few brain cells. I will be nice and assume it's the first of the three options.

Are you Serious? ... An old white racist guy punched a black guy in the face, and they later said next time they would kill him.

I think a middle finger and some words do not equate to a bloodied face and death threats.

- - - Updated - - -

So Organized Protests are somehow worse and more dangerous than random violence from individuals.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Was this filmed when Trump visited Costa Mesa, Ca? If so I wouldn't expect much else from the entitled anchor babies flying Mexican flags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    You mean the "wall" (err: fence) we already have that no-one seems to know about? Then again, I guess with your comment you're probably thinking that we should just shift all the current money (salary, maintence, gear, etc) going into that border somewhere else?

So again, why do people think Trump is going to be any worse than anyone else? Also, still waiting for an answer to why legal (assuming) mexicans would be protesting Trump?
    such an effective wall that has been. they tunnel right under it. but i guess if we build it higher and with concrete that'll stop them from tunneling under it.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or how about I don't give a shit who's supporters do what and at what frequency? Some Trump supporters are assholes, some bernie supporters are assholes, some hillary supporters are assholes. Whoopity fucking doo

I don't like Trump's policies or the way he presents himself as a potential leader of the free world. For that he earns every ounce of my disdain. Idc who's brainwashed kid is holding up a sign

ALL sides are bad, ALL sides are childish.
    Its today's society, culture, and "millennials"
    Welcome to the new world!
    Its gonna be shitty next couple of decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    LOL! Love that pic from your article. Let's take a look at it

(pic)

Do you even know what that sign is? It's not threatening deportation. Deportes is a Spanish word, which means "sports"

So in reality, that sign is just a Spanish advertisement for the TV station "ESPN Sports".

LOLOL!
    LOL thats amazing!!! You know? The funniest part is all the questions ESPN probably ignores from its mailroom-- 'What are They weighing in on deportation for?" xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.