Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Why do this? All this does is make your side look bad?
    Bullshit. If you deserve the finger, you deserve it and you have no moral ground to blame others for giving it to you. Trump deserves those fingers.

Can you blame them? I'd give Trump supporters the finger, just because Trump is nuts. And that's why I'm voting for him. Cause Trump... is going to fuck shit up. Once he's done causing WW3, the world can finally move forward in the proper direction. And we will realize that someone like Trump should never be in charge of a country.
    There are better ways to prove a point, you know.
    Last edited by mmoc2ebc293481; 2016-05-05 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    You mean like the sucker punch a Trump supporter did to that black guy, you mean things like that?
    "You mean like that one time that everyone remembers because its something that actually happened?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hewhoknows View Post
    Bullshit. If you deserve the finger, you deserve it and you have no moral ground to blame others for giving it to you. Trump deserves those fingers.
    Giving people the finger because you disagree with them is childish at best. Nothing more.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    Well that ultimately depends on the individual so pretty hard to say. You've got the already established paleoconservatives and the whole alt right thing, you've got rightwing libertarianism and anarchism. You're seeing some small right wing groups that are actually apolitical and function as a insular social network that don't want to be plugged in at all, basing themselves on moral or spiritual views and codes instead of political ones. There's single issue right wing groups that'd literally vanish tomorrow if their target issue was solved.

I'm leaving out the fascist types, neocons and police staters because frankly both parties have them and they're more a part of the establishment than any divergence away from it.
    Uh Paleocons are a tad too similar for me to some of the more repugnant political tendencies so if that is where people are headed I am disappointed. Anarchism is a no go for me and frankly unworkable. Alt-right, smart skinheads and frankly just appear to be an offshoot of the Paleo's. If this is the destination of the right then I am very sad for them.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Uh Paleocons are a tad too similar for me to some of the more repugnant political tendencies so if that is where people are headed I am disappointed. Anarchism is a no go for me and frankly unworkable. Alt-right, smart skinheads and frankly just appear to be an offshoot of the Paleo's. If this is the destination of the right then I am very sad for them.
    It's the destination for some, because that's where they belong. I really just named what I personally know about, there's a great deal of unaffiliated people at the moment who can only claim they're Right but not tack it down to much more than that. There's definitely room for more than just what I named as it doesn't match everyone out there.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Please tell me you know the massive difference between speaking your mind and defamation...
    I do... which is why I was calling out Trump.

If there's one thing I've learned it's that a single isolated incident of violence by a Trump supporter is the same thing a dozen coordinated destructive riots by the anti-Trump crowd.

Because one member of the pro Trump crowd is all of the members.

TRUMP WINS
    Hillary is a Liar....
    Suffer then
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've learned to just hate the whole lot of idiots running for the oval office.

Bernie's a crazy old communist yelling at a cloud.
    Hillary is Lucifer incarnate. Think of her being evil with a master plan.
    Donald's also Satan, only less intelligent and potentially more dangerous, basically like the Hulk.

At this point I find it pathetic to see anyone genuinely backing up any of these clowns, none of them will cause world war three, give everyone an equal opportunity, or 'make america great again,' after the four years, nothing will have changed, and Trump's ego will be bigger after getting a blowjob from the media, Bernie will have a new batch of lazy kids following him, and Hillary would have had a revenge affair.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-05-18 at 10:33 PM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

This is what happens when stupid people who don't understand politics try to be activists. This isn't even about who they support, it happens with all supporters because it's a people problem, not a _____ supporter problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.