7+ Year Old Account

Any news on NA "Warcraft" ticket preorder freebies?

I've seen so far that EU gets the transmog/a free month of gameplay (Unsure if for new accounts or if it's for everyone) when they preorder/watch the movie.. has there been any news on whether or not this offer will carry on to the US/NA? June is coming up fast and I'd hate to miss this if it really is a thing! Any info would be very appreciated!
    Last edited by Wobbafina; 2016-05-08 at 02:43 AM.

till today the only one with rewards are the "kinepolis" from france ( i live in spain and nothing here, so i dunno :/)

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizz is starting to push ticket preorders on social media, so it's weird nothing has been announced.

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbafina View Post
    I've seen so far that EU gets the transmog/a free month of gameplay (Unsure if for new accounts or if it's for everyone) when they preorder/watch the movie.. has there been any news on whether or not this offer will carry on to the US/NA? June is coming up fast and I'd hate to miss this if it really is a thing! Any info would be very appreciated!
    First of all, it's one theatre studio in France, who thus far has the "movie ticket" package, rest of EU is quiet as fek.

secondly, North America, should be the ones who should not worry about these things.. in reality. most promo stuff happens in NA anyhow.

7+ Year Old Account
    I havent noticed that most promo stuff happens here in NA. I feel like most of the time that stuff happens in other countries like China where the majority of the players are and we end up missing out on that stuff. I really hope that is not the case this time.