Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oh damn, haven't played Battlefield in a while but this looks sick. Atleast one game that doesn't go fully future-themed, the WW1 setting seems far more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    How can it be a Verdun clone though? That game only focused on one instance of the war. Battlefield 1 will be the whole thing.
    (it was a joke)

Although sadly, if this is "first" on XB1 and PC, that means MS is going to try shoving Windows Store or whatever down everyone's throats. Too bad, it looked interesting, but I'm not installing the hellspawn of GFWL.

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    Although sadly, if this is "first" on XB1 and PC, that means MS is going to try shoving Windows Store or whatever down everyone's throats. Too bad, it looked interesting, but I'm not installing the hellspawn of GFWL.
    Where did you see the "First" bit? I know they're partnering with Microsoft for Xbone exclusive stuff a la Sony's partnership with Activision for CoD, but I don't see why EA would give up using their own Origin platform for sales on PC.

Shocker! GFWL was closed back in 2014. But EA will shove it's Origin and "Battlelog Web Interface" with it's always broken matchmaking, plugins, server connectivity etc.

Pretty sad, with all the hype that was built by last addons of BF4 I really really expected them to push 2143. 2142 is still my best BF.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2016-05-06 at 09:37 PM.
    When a player quits EVE and goes to WoW, the average IQ in both games increases.

Oh wow, another Battlefield game? I'm sure this one will be full of new and original content.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Oh wow, another Battlefield game? I'm sure this one will be full of new and original content.
    You must be mistaking Battlefield for Call of Duty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sound like they mean xbox one only though. "Play it first on Xbox One with EA access"

Combining air, naval and ground combat in a ww1 setting, dont think that's been done before, and all that juicy destruction on top of that will be awesome.

I wish they'd put actual gameplay in these trailers. Nice 'in-engine footage' but I want to see what the fucking game looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Shocker! GFWL was closed back in 2014. But EA will shove it's Origin and "Battlelog Web Interface" with it's always broken matchmaking, plugins, server connectivity etc.
    They're talking about the new Windows store that's already causing headaches for people who buy games through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like all platforms will start at the same time anyway.

EA Access (XBONE) and Origin Access (PC) both gives 3 day head start. alternatively if you don't want to waste money on that you can pre-order Early Enlister Deluxe Edition (PC, PS4 and XBONE) and get the 3 day head start as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Seems like all platforms will start at the same time anyway.

EA Access (XBONE) and Origin Access (PC) both gives 3 day head start. alternatively if you don't want to waste money on that you can pre-order Early Enlister Deluxe Edition (PC, PS4 and XBONE) and get the 3 day head start as well.
    I thought normal edition ( 60 euro ) is 21 Oct , then the 79 Euro version is 18 Oct, then if you have EA/Origin Access on top of that it is 15 Oct ?
    That's how it looks anyway, not sure if that is the case or if EA/Origin Access also means the 18th, now personally for me the 79.99 box ain't worth it for 3 days of early access of which at least 48 hours will be server issues.

I miss the good old days without all this ''early edition'' and selling EA/Origin access crap, you woke up on release day, went to the shop for the game and everyone started on the same moment, none of that 20 Euro extra crap for 3 days and some battle packs.
    Sadly those days won't come back and this 50 different Editions stuff + access passes will just keep expanding.

I dont know how i feel about it being ww1. Im not a fan of bolt action rifles and feel like 9/10th of the game will be spent using a bolt action rifle.

Hmm World War 1 eh? Sounds like it could be good, but not sure how many players would actually be interested in it.

I'm sold can't wait to play it. Haven't played a Battlefield I haven't liked (Haven't played hardline sooo lol).

The title should just be changed to the Battlefield 1 megathread.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    I thought normal edition ( 60 euro ) is 21 Oct , then the 79 Euro version is 18 Oct, then if you have EA/Origin Access on top of that it is 15 Oct ?
    That's how it looks anyway, not sure if that is the case or if EA/Origin Access also means the 18th, now personally for me the 79.99 box ain't worth it for 3 days of early access of which at least 48 hours will be server issues.
    Yeah I went with gamespot's infromation that said EA/Origin Access on the 18'th. EA/Origin Access maybe might get even earlier then that since there's no information about it on their sites, but for now 18'th is the only confirmed head start date.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please point me in the direction of the previous shooter set in WW1 allowing for tanks, planes, horses and more to roam around huge maps with 50+ players, sporting cutting edge graphics and an intentionally high level of destruction?

Oh and before I forget:

Rip weapon customization. Weapon variety, vehicle variety. Rip bf series. It was a good run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Rip weapon customization. Weapon variety, vehicle variety. Rip bf series. It was a good run.
    You must be confused because all that you typed is in and more of it (more so with the vehicles.)