Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadwen View Post
    Sooo the OP is saying they believe you have a much higher chance to get raped in Canada than the US, interesting.
    Half tempted to report for nation bashing :s.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    But then people like Tennisballface and others who believe in this "rape culture" conspiracy won't have anything to shit post.
    It's not shitposting when they truly believe in their message.

The types of people who believe this crap are just willfully misinformed because they have a worldview where they view women and minorities as incompetent invalids that can't think for themselves and need their protection. They regurgitate "data" which is generated by other ideologues who have infested certain lower skilled areas of academia and share this same worldview, the same people responsible for things like the out of control repeatability crisis.

These people have already seen the real data, they don't care. You will never convince them, there is no point to even engage. Just let them continue in their own little bubble until to begin to cannibalize each other over slight differences in their identity politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In a rape culture, people are surrounded with images, language, laws, and other everyday phenomena that validate and perpetuate rape.

Rape culture includes jokes, TV, music, advertising, legal jargon, laws, words and imagery, that make violence against women and sexual coercion seem so normal that people believe that rape is inevitable. Rather than viewing the culture of rape as a problem to change, people in a rape culture think about the persistence of rape as “just the way things are.”

This is what it means when people say that sexism and violence against women are “naturalized.”
    But doesn't almost everything say rape is bad and only bad people rape? I don't think anyone is looking up to Ramsay Bolton as a role model.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Tennisace doesn't believe in any of this either, it's an alt account. If they did actually care about any of these issues they wouldn't be trivializing them.
    I thought this forum doesn't allow blatant trolling and conspiracy theories?
    OT: It's not an issue they're detrivializibg cause there was no issue in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    Has this cancer spread to the UK yet, or is it only Canada / Sweden / USA?

I've literally never met one of these 3rd wave feminist retards IRL, and people seem baffled at all ages when I explain to them the shit that goes on. The way MMO C portrays it, this is a cancer that is infecting the whole of North America
    They think is does, because they read about it on the internet and suddenly "ITS EVERYWHERE". When you exist in the real world you don't actually encounter this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Thought this was about Canadian rap culture. I was interested.

Now I am not.
    Are there Canadian Rappers?

Always on da lookout for royal mounties
    stack a cash, damn I need to count these
    no seatbelt in my benz cause I don't care
    whatever happens, imma like free healthcare

all my rhymes are fresh and true dope
    weed gonna be legal, thank Trudeau

1 in 6 is definitely rape culture. Especially when you consider rape is highly underreported.

This is a serious matter.
    Oh here we go with the made up statistics where they try to increase the incidents to fit their agenda by inflating it under the false assertion that it is "highly underreported" Maybe that is because IT NEVER HAPPENED

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    Are there Canadian Rappers?
    Well, theres this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    But doesn't almost everything say rape is bad and only bad people rape? I don't think anyone is looking up to Ramsay Bolton as a role model.
    Maybe OP looks up to Ramsay as a role model and feels ashamed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Not when women are oversexualized and the dialogue among many men is trying to score often regardless of how.

10+ Year Old Account
    In a rape culture, people are surrounded with images, language, laws, and other everyday phenomena that validate and perpetuate rape.

Rape culture includes jokes, TV, music, advertising, legal jargon, laws, words and imagery, that make violence against women and sexual coercion seem so normal that people believe that rape is inevitable. Rather than viewing the culture of rape as a problem to change, people in a rape culture think about the persistence of rape as “just the way things are.”

This is what it means when people say that sexism and violence against women are “naturalized.”
    I've never seen anyone who thinks rape is a normal part of life, and while trying to reduce rates of it is noble, it will never disappear.
    Same goes for murder/theft/etc

Impossible, violence doesn't happen in Canada.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Or another way.... people crying about rape culture think that EVERYTHING in the world is somehow about rape.

10+ Year Old Account

Hmm, and how common is this culture? I don't think I've ever heard in my life of someone justifying rape in any way; not even people in countries like Iran do that - although in Iran "rape" is defined differently, so, I suppose, by Western definition they, indeed, do have a widespread rape culture.

Also, why do you say that "rape culture" only applies to rape of women? What about rape of men? Since you talk about sexism so much, shouldn't you avoid sexism in your definitions, at least?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

This is appropriate.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    I thought this forum doesn't allow blatant trolling and conspiracy theories?
    OT: It's not an issue they're detrivializibg cause there was no issue in the first place.
    Not sure if someone using an alt account counts as a conspiracy, don't they require several complicit parties? Flaming usually gets you a slap on the wrist though and so long as Tennisace keeps up their paper thin persona as an outrageous charicature of a an SJW then the mods have to let it slide.

Not when women are oversexualized and the dialogue among many men is trying to score often regardless of how.
    Associate yourself with better people. I know this may blow your mind but LOTS of women are out there talking with their friends about them getting laid regardless of how.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Impossible, violence doesn't happen in Canada.
    Look, if it doesn't happen on a got damn hockey rink, it just doesn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

In the OP's article the figure was 1 in 6 and this is why we are discussing it in this thread. I'm not sure why you're bringing up numbers from another country to counter it.
    So looking at the figures they used to counter, you really believe the US has lower rape rate than Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Look, if it doesn't happen on a got damn hockey rink, it just doesn't happen.
    Not true, anything illegal on the ice stays on the ice. As far as anyone is concerned it never happened once you are away from the rink.