Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Legion Alpha - Build 21655

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2016-05-06 at 03:52 AM.

That login screen.... is pretty good actually. Datamined any music to go with it Chaud?

"The new park is pretty" Lmao.

Now here come all the people complaining that because tuning has started, they won't get the complete redesigns they want.

The shadow priest nerfs seems a bit unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by Neversage View Post
    Now here come all the people complaining that because tuning has started, they won't get the complete redesigns they want.
    Legion is looking like its going to be a rushjob. Classes are a mess across the board.

All hail Stormwind's restoration!

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    looking like its going to be a rushjob. Classes are a mess across the board.
    Oh boy, where have I heard this before..

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzet View Post
    Oh boy, where have I heard this before..
    When we got Wod'ed.

The new Stormwind Park is gorgeous and that login screen is sick! I can't wait to get my hands on Legion!

I like the new Stormwind Park.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walozdle View Post
    The shadow priest nerfs seems a bit unnecessary
    It isn't nerfs, it is Tuning.Though I assume the next few months of Tuning is going to be met by the usual "OMFG THEY ARE KILLING MY CLASS" posts.

On-topic: Login and Park look great! I see there is an achievement for prestige level 13 as well meaning they are going beyond the 10 prestige levels they originally mentioned, which is pretty sweet as well since it looks like PvP will have constant rewards throughout the Expansion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    "Park" looks great!
    Login screen looks pretty horrible, just doesn't look right.
    I think it's because those demons. They look like placeholders because they naturally look like clones, even if they tried to make other demon left-handed by simply mirroring it's pose animation (check the knees). If the one in the front would stand few steps back and have different armor, weapon and pose, it would look much better.

So they are just parading Varian's body in a park......
    Stormwind mother: Hey kid's look over there.
    Stormwind Kids: Oh wow mom whats in there?
    Stormwind mother: Oh my children it's just the rotting corpse of our previous king....

I really play horde but to be fully honest, Id rather have a nice park and a body to be either buried in a crypt....or better yet my body be next to my dead wife....
    Last edited by Shinbaki; 2016-05-06 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Legion is looking like its going to be a rushjob. Classes are a mess across the board.
    Well they did have to make it come out on the "heels of the movie". Gotta cash in on those dvd sales.

Looks like recolors of the MoP Challenge Mode armor will be available some how. Is this news or was that expected? Either way, I'm glad.

The new Park in Stormwind looks good, it's about time.

That blurred image... :/ I swear its going to cause a riot. ((Yes I'm being vague so as not to spoil)

Quote Originally Posted by Adamas102 View Post
    Looks like recolors of the MoP Challenge Mode armor will be available some how. Is this news or was that expected? Either way, I'm glad.
    The Order Hall armor sets.

Deleted
    I really hope that new login screen is a placeholder.