Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    I think minor Gilnean nobles would say no.
    Why? Minor gilnean nobles would still have their own lands.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    That didn't stopped nobles like Godfrey to turn against the Greymanes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    That didn't stopped nobles like Godfrey to turn against the Greymanes.
    Different context.

Deleted
    Different context.
    For nobles, all the contexts are the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    For nobles, all the contexts are the same.
    No, they're not. Lord Godfrey rebelled because he could not accept Greymane as King when he learned that he was inflicted with the worgen curse. Anyhow, Glineas still existed and the nobles still had their lands (more or less). Today, Gilneas is no more and Gilnean nobles do not have their lands anymore. A noble without a land is not really a noble. He has no income, no authority. If an union between the House of Wrynn and the House of Greymane could help to regain their lands, you can be sure they would jump on the occasion and bless the wedding.

Either tess or venessa vancleef. Hey, atleast if he marries vancleef, the people of SW will be HAPPY for a while. Beats having to build a statue....varian...the dumbass.

Deleted
    Yeah, but their is much land that is now free and it would be the perfect opportunity for minor Nobles who served well to become big Lords after they reclaim Gilneas. I think Gilneas would embrace commoners after they lost so many people, but their are probably plenty of Nobles and Citizens who have proven themselves and want their piece of cake after they reclaim Gilneas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, but their is much land that is now free and it would be the perfect opportunity for minor Nobles who served well to become big Lords after they reclaim Gilneas. I think Gilneas would embrace commoners after they lost so many people, but their are probably plenty of Nobles and Citizens who have proven themselves and want their piece of cake after they reclaim Gilneas.
    All that is left of Gilneas is what fled to Kalimdor in a few boats and a little band of resistants that remained there. I doubt there is enough to fill a country. Although I agree that some minor nobles could want to get new lands.

Deleted
    All that is left of Gilneas is what fled to Kalimdor in a few boats and a little band of resistants that remained there. I doubt there is enough to fill a country. Although I agree that some minor nobles could want to get new lands.
    I think stormwind citizens would be good enough come as farmers or as new working class, but I don't think that the gilneans would accept stormwind nobles who claim their land.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think stormwind citizens would be good enough come as farmers or as new working class, but I don't think that the gilneans would accept stormwind nobles who claim their land.
    Yeah, but you need money for such a settlement project. Money for the materials, for the workers (carpenters, masons, smiths, etc.), but also for the boats needed to transport all the settlers. And then you also need to provide protection, which is the main role of nobility in the first place in medieval times. And you also need to pay the soldiers. Some of the new nobles could even be rich merchants from SW who may want to finance such an endeavour in exchange for ennoblement. Also, no one would "claim" the land. King Anduin Wrynn and his wife, Queen Tess, née Greymane, would award them lands previously owned by extinct noble families. Some of these SW minor nobles could even become vassals to Gilneas high nobility.

10+ Year Old Account
    the stormwind noble may not have any right to claim Gilnean land, but with enough money they could buy it, i'm pretty sure many of the small noble families were left with almost nothing, so there will be many selling their lands for a fair amount of gold

Deleted
    Yeah, but you need money for such a settlement project. Money for the materials, for the workers (carpenters, masons, smiths, etc.), but also for the boats needed to transport all the settlers. And then you also need to provide protection, which is the main role of nobility in the first place in medieval times. And you also need to pay the soldiers. Some of the new nobles could even be rich merchants from SW who may want to finance such an endeavour in exchange for ennoblement. Also, no one would "claim" the land. King Anduin Wrynn and his wife, Queen Tess, née Greymane, would award them lands previously owned by extinct noble families. Some of these SW minor nobles could even become vassals to Gilneas high nobility.
    I still don't think that humanity on Azeroth allows lesbian marriage.

Deleted
    Maybe Inquisitor Hallard should be promoted to the new Archbishop and after he purges the ranks of the church in a really, really awesome and sadistic way he takes over Stormwind, because when we already get a human priest as leader, why not someone awesome?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    For the Republic, my dudes.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Inquisitor Hallard is better. He wears the red-blue recolor of T6, the best Priest Set of all time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Calia is older than Arthas. She was born in Year -6, making her almost 40 atm.
    Maybe the prince likes cougars?

And didnt this hppen all the time in Mediëval Europe too? People with insane age differences mrried each other to expand their power.

Inquisitor Hallard is better. He wears the red-blue recolor of T6, the best Priest Set of all time.
    Speaking of Priest I'm sure Levitate would have been quite useful for Palpatine at some point in his life....

Then again.....

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    No one beats palpatine.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Maybe the prince likes cougars?

And didnt this hppen all the time in Mediëval Europe too? People with insane age differences married each other to expand their power.
    Yea but iirc it was usually a older man and a younger woman. I can't recall any instances of the reverse off the top of my head.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    No one beats Sheev.
    Fixed it for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy
    People just want to be bullies without facing any sort of consequences or social fallout for being a bully. If you declare X as a racist/sexist/homophobic/etc. person you can say or do whatever you want to them, ignoring the fact that they are a human.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    With the world literally on the line, I think marriage let alone an heir should be the least of his concerns at the moment.
    Historicaly speaking, having the monarch siring descendands as fast as possible, even more so in the eve of a major battle, was of the utmost importance. What good would be winning the war if the country was then left with a vacant throne?