Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's alright, actually quite pretty; but if I have one criticism it's that if there's one thing Stormwind didn't really need more of, it's more graveyard and tombs. Why isn't Varian's tomb with his wife's?

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    *SPOILERS IN THE VIDEO*

I am extremely disappointed in the rebuilt park.

It looks nothing like the park did pre-cataclysm - it was large open area, surrounded by enterable buildings and a big moonwell. This new park is literaly just a tiny graveyard, there's nothing else there... No open area, no buildings, no moonwell, virtually no grass at all.

Really not happy about it.
    Better than a smoking crater. I like it, the park previously was just an empty RP area, it's not like they were just going to remake it how it was.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

it's ugly but atleast they are consistant as the rest of legion looks ugly as well so props to them for that

It looks nothing like the park did pre-cataclysm - it was large open area, surrounded by enterable buildings and a big moonwell. This new park is literaly just a tiny graveyard, there's nothing else there... No open area, no buildings, no moonwell, virtually no grass at all.

Deathwing literally blew the park off the map and the piece of land it stood on. Below is a half blown up tower and some rubble. How'd they rebuild it to your standards?

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Better than a smoking crater. I like it, the park previously was just an empty RP area, it's not like they were just going to remake it how it was.
    They could have put anything in there though. I was honestly expecting a nice wide grassy area, they could even have moved the holiday events there instead of squeezing them into the gates or that little courtyard by the stockade.

Seems like wasted space to me.

A park that actually looks like a park? How dare you Blizzard, i am so disappointed!!! QQ moar.

I dont get it... that looks nicer than anything the horde has....

Anyone wanna make bets on how long till sylvannas resurrects varian as a forsaken?

10+ Year Old Account
    Reminds me a bit of the ground zero memorial, with the name plates and the flowing water.
    Slight criticism is that the area appears to be too open, but it beats a large gap in the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    A park that actually looks like a park? How dare you Blizzard, i am so disappointed!!! QQ moar.
    Some peeps won't be happy no matter what You do... Nothing mind blowing but still better than hole in the ground imho...

Deleted
    How is even this:
    bigger or better than this: ???

They could have put anything in there though. I was honestly expecting a nice wide grassy area, they could even have moved the holiday events there instead of squeezing them into the gates or that little courtyard by the stockade.

Seems like wasted space to me.
    There is already a massive grassy area, with ponds and trees in Stormwind.
    Last edited by willtron; 2016-05-06 at 11:55 AM.
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

i think it looks great. except the water falls. but blizzard isnt known for their waterfalls. but yea, lots better than a smoldering crater.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saft View Post
    Deathwing literally blew the park off the map and the piece of land it stood on. Below is a half blown up tower and some rubble. How'd they rebuild it to your standards?
    Terraforming sound easy compared with making a rift between time and dimentions, or training drakes, or killing demigods

I kid, the park is nice.

So you would prefer a smoldering hole in the ground over this? Ok people will literally complain about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Terraforming sound easy compared with making a rift between time and dimentions, or training drakes, or killing demigods

I kid, the park is nice.
    Terraforming isn't easy when Stormwind doesn't pay their contractors
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps

*SPOILERS IN THE VIDEO*

The old park was by far the crappiest part of the whole City. It didn't even like a park or anything really to begin with....

This new on is awesome

It is a park, it's on Stormwind... so... yeah, it is the stormwind park

Did you really expect that they replaced a chunk of air with a whole new district? they did exactly what they had to do! work on the ruins that they placed there on cataclysm.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

Its ppl like you who give the gaming community the stereotypical name of being whiners.. fucking never happy.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dig it. This is pretty much exactly what I was hoping they would do. I was worried they'd take the lazy way out and literally revert the park exactly to what it was pre-cata just to shut up the complainers.