Poll: Which one do you prefer?

Deleted

Lightbulb Guildie present ideas

It's my GMs birthday next week and all the officers are getting him a present each but the one rule is that it has to be warcraft related. As he's a warrior I tried to find warrior related things and found some cool little keyrings of some of the old legendary weapons.

Ashbringer
    Thunderfury
    Shadowmourne

Out of these three, which one do you prefer?

(He's pretty old and I'm certain he doesn't look at MMO-champ so I think I'm safe!)

I would be concerned about having any of those in your pocket, given the very distinct possibility of impaling your leg.
    Nice gesture though, so would have to go with Shadowmourne.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Can you still get Ashbringer? o_o

Shadowmourne would probably be the easiest/quickest of the 3 to get. The questline would be pretty easy for a level 100. You can buy the Primordials from vendors for like 150G each (need 25 of them), then just go through ICC with a small group and do the quests. iirc, you can't solo a couple of the boss quests even at 100 just because of mechanics (specifically the Blood Queen one), but most of it is pretty easy at 100.

edit: ...nevermind, I didn't actually click the links and thought you were talking about helping him farm the in-game weapons. Shadowmourne still looks the coolest of those 3, IMO. I'm actually tempted to grab that one myself now.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-05-06 at 01:34 PM.

As he's a Warrior I'd immediately rule out Ashbringer and Thunderfury looks a bit meh compared to Shadowmourne.

So I'd go for Shadowmourne!

Also, as a proud owner of the Shadowmourne keyring I can say from experience that it can be a bitch to deal with if you're not careful! It has a nice habit of poking tiny holes from my pocket and reaching for it can sting now and then.

But nonetheless I'm happy to have it cuz it is simply awesome! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Thunder fury,so you can link it in real life.

What class does he main?

10+ Year Old Account
    That Ashbringer looks pretty dope.... I reckon i'd end up stabbing myself with that Thunderfury.

Deleted
    Went with Shadowmourne in the end - thanks guys!