What skills are most important to pass down to another being?

If ever get so advance to the point we are essentially what many now would call gods and we have the abilities and reason to create other sapient advanced beinga, what are three things we should pass down to them that we as humans have had to learn to deal with through millennia of being alive on this planet?

I would personally opt for teaching the concepts of equality, individualism and diversity of thought/freedom of speech.

Deleted
    The written word, maths and agriculture.

The written word will alow them to write stuff down, with this create their own history and enable them to learn from past experiences.
    Maths are needed for building stuff, creating an economy and keep track of their date.
    And without agriculture they wont have any spare time as they will have to forage for food.

These 3 things alow a culture to flourish, if you don't have them building anything meaningful will be very hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pass down all the memes we've accumulated. Just the memes, they'll sort the rest out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hentai obviously

7+ Year Old Account
    I would teach self-sufficiency, critical thinking, and self-preservation.

Self-sufficiency so they can contribute to society and take care of themselves.

Critical thinking to challenge popular views.

And self-preservation to not let 10 culturally enriching "doctors and lawyers" into your house for the feelgood points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dinner table etiquette and how to wear a suit without looking like you only wear one for court appearances. Beyond those two, nothing.

Deleted
    Dank memes and Hentai.

If you get liquored up, drink lots of water before you pass out.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    If ever get so advance to the point we are essentially what many now would call gods and we have the abilities and reason to create other sapient advanced beinga, what are three things we should pass down to them that we as humans have had to learn to deal with through millennia of being alive on this planet?

I would personally opt for teaching the concepts of equality, individualism and diversity of thought/freedom of speech.
    Consequence. It is very important to be aware of the consequences of ones actions.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

I'd teach them about money, greed, and the best way to use other people for their own benefit.

Basically that one star trek episode where the ferengi are gods.

Character

/ironyneedmoarcharacter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Hentai obviously
    How is hentai a skill?

10+ Year Old Account
    the ability to strangle draenei.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Pictures of me on toasts and dog buttholes and logical fallacies to confuse the shit out of them. That would be a great show to watch from a microscope

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Pictures of me on toasts and dog buttholes and logical fallacies to confuse the shit out of them. That would be a great show to watch from a microscope
    You sound like the type of guy who pranks his cat/dog.

Eat lots of roughage but not too much.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    how to not be a complete idiot.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Dinner table etiquette and how to wear a suit without looking like you only wear one for court appearances. Beyond those two, nothing.
    Both of these are useless skills.