Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    obvious bait thread is obvious besides its two different types of FPS.
    One is heavily team and comp based the other is more free for all.
    One is a military shooter one is not you cant really compare the two as they are going after different people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Pretty horrible, actually. Did you see the trailer for Dawn of War 3? Now there's a trailer. Battlefield trailer was horrid trite.

Also, I know for all the children born yesterday the world war games are all exciting and shit, but seriously, they've been done enough by now. Even if it is 1 instead of 2.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._I_video_games I don't spot any very notable games tbh.

Deleted
    You made an account just to say Battlefield will make Overwatch die out?
    Do you hate Overwatch that much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    They're completely different types of FPS. And not only that, why would players need to only choose one or the other?
    Absolutely!
    My brother and I play BF4 and TF2, both games have their own charme and style.

Overwatcch is for me another and even better Team Fortress 2 Sytle-fun-comic-arcade-Shooter and Battlefield will be my "serious" and "realistic" modern/old/historical/creative warfare war-mayhem-shooter.

If you want to discuss any correlation between Battlefield and Overwatch, you'll do so without the obvious trolling in a new thread.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud