Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Yeah, and where are all the Finnish gulags then?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnis...r_prison_camps

Before the establishment of the Political Offence Court (Valtiorikosoikeus), more than 5,000 capitulated Reds were shot by the decisions of the local Court-martials.[8] The mass executions had started in February under the instructions given by the Commander-in-Chief Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim.[10] Court-martials divided the prisoners into three groups: first group included Red Guard leaders and members of the Red administration as well as all Reds accused of war crimes like murders, arson and looting. They were mostly given death penalties. The second group consisted of all other Red Guard members and associates who were given prison sentences. Third group was categorized innocent and released.[5]

Mass executions were finally ceased by commander Mannerheim's order and the Political Offence Court was established in the late May.[1] It was composed of 145 separate courts which handled more than 75,000 cases.[11] The Senate made a decision to keep the prisoners detained until each person's guilt could be examined. Capital punishment was given for 555 Reds but only 113 were executed, as it was possible to plea for mercy.[8]

The notorious Estonian-born war criminal Hans Kalm alone was responsible of more than 500 executions at the Hennala prison camp in Lahti. At least 200 of his victims were women[7] and the youngest of them were only 14 years old. 104 of the 1,482 children held in prison camps died. Most of them died of starvation or disease but some 20 were executed, the youngest being only 9-year-old boy
    You Finns, opened death camps years before Hitler or Stalin opened their camps. You should really be ashamed by trying to whitewash your shameful past. Don't even get me started on the forced sterilizations (till the 1970s) or your treatment of minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    did the Flash take you to another dimension where you learned the history of soviet communism
    Cybran learned all of his political knowledge from playing Yu Gi Oh and watching tentacle hentai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Cybran learned all of his political knowledge from playing Yu Gi Oh and watching tentacle hentai.
    Yugioh is a great math teacher. Just saiyan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Soviet communism wasn't as bad as you make it out to be. There was no poverty, segregation and violent crime as in America.
    Haha, this is golden.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcellus1986 View Post
    Tentacle monster for president-2016!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    If it were up to him, Eastern and Central Europe would have join the Russian Federation by force.
    I wouldn't mind that at all, at least it would stop those countries leeching from the EU.

7+ Year Old Account
    One thing Trump is right about is why does countries feel the need to let others know when they are invading/sending troops e.t.c of any kind? If someone someday finds the location of the ISIS leader or... any other well-known terrorists.... or any huge base that connects to Al-Qaida or some other asshole terrorist organization...Why not in secret, send the best special forces...or use the biggest bombs you got, and just fuck those motherfuckers in the ass with it, without them ever knowing about it? THEN videotape it, and put it online as a message to any shithead terrorists out there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    did the Flash take you to another dimension where you learned the history of soviet communism
    Cybran's comments express the consensus of most people in the former Soviet Union who lived through the post-stalinist era. There's a reason why they voted all the old communists back in almost immediately. It isn't really for you or me to contradict that as westerners.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2016-05-07 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    One thing Trump is right about is why does countries feel the need to let others know when they are invading/sending troops e.t.c of any kind? If someone someday finds the location of the ISIS leader or... any other well-known terrorists.... or any huge base that connects to Al-Qaida or some other asshole terrorist organization...Why not in secret, send the best special forces...or use the biggest bombs you got, and just fuck those motherfuckers in the ass with it, without them ever knowing about it? THEN videotape it, and put it online as a message to any shithead terrorists out there.
    isis leader is said to hide like a pussy in Al-Raqqah or was before so they could have killed him already leveling that city, though killing him would result in alot of dead civilians/human shields. Those groups are always hiding amongst civilians scared shitless by airstrikes.

Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    Mass murder sounds a whole lot like the us with mass shootings every day of the year tbh
    Mass shootings every day of the year?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Cybran's comments express the consensus of most people in the former Soviet Union who lived through the post-stalinist era. There's a reason why they voted all the old communists back in almost immediately. It isn't really for you or me to contradict that as westerners.
    Yeah, they did: in Belarus, Turkmenistan, Moldavia and other fancy states which you can find at the tail of quality of life, freedoms, etc. rankings. I wonder if there is connection...
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yeah, they did: in Belarus, Turkmenistan, Moldavia and other fancy states which you can find at the tail of quality of life, freedoms, etc. rankings. I wonder if there is connection...
    They have it better than many american neighborhoods.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Any in particular?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Any in particular?
    Compton, and South Central L.A. for example.

Compton is a city, and never been there I'm guessing? not the best, sure, buts it's not a slum.

also I love how this instantly went from an actual important topic to a dick measuring contest, never change OT.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2016-05-07 at 09:01 PM.

Have you ever been to South L.A. or Compton?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Have you ever been to South L.A. or Compton?
    A rope would be cheaper than a trip to there to accomplish the same result.

Deleted
    Is that a no then?

LOL that actually made me laugh.

Not my choice of places to live either.

10+ Year Old Account
    REEEEEEEALLY doubt it. I've lived in Belarus for a while... If a place even remotely comparable to that in terms of being depressing exists anywhere in the US, I would really like to see it. I mean, Minsk looks pretty nice - but go just 1 km away from it, and a typical third world awesomeness starts.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    REEEEEEEALLY doubt it. I've lived in Belarus for a while... If a place even remotely comparable to that in terms of being depressing exists anywhere in the US, I would really like to see it. I mean, Minsk looks pretty nice - but go just 1 km away from it, and a typical third world awesomeness starts.

Detroit today looks like the Chernobyl dark zone and it's more hazardous.