Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7.0 Spider mount costs 2mil
    7.1 Spider recolour drops from a easily farmed rare mob

There is no 7.2 cause nerds have suicide bombed blizz HQ!

Quote Originally Posted by shadycharacter1 View Post
    casuals with multiple alts and optimized garrisons already have that kind of money, if not more
    That's hardly casual. That's quite a time sink, especially if you're filling out work orders for everything.

It's so weird as much as I enjoy this game when new expansions release i am pretty much indifferent to things that cost gold. Very little things in this game that cost gold make me upset at not being able to afford it. That spider mount I don't see the big deal and I have no problem laughing at the 2 million gold price.

I'm cheap in game and out. Lol guess over time you just get used to not having things.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    As another poster even stated above, they only make $5 per token. They would make far more money if they sold it in the cash shop. Just stop already.
    The WoW Token is more than just money it is to give the perception the game is alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Madeupname999 View Post
    For 2 million gold that mount better suck and fuck!

Seriously though are the devs taking bets on who can alienate the playerbase more? Blizz needs to be on all fours begging there players to come back after the disaster that was wod and what do we get a massive fuck you to 99 percent who will never in a million years ever be able to afford this mount.

I have 1.4 mil on one server and with 3 more months of warlords crap i could get 2 mil for this but to spend that much is obscene! The price should be 250k imo but i guess blizz makes a living on not listening to its player base.
    Blizz is in tunnel vision mode and it is sad to watch.

15+ Year Old Account
    You can always not buy it Problem solved, happy times!

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Then 2 million gold for a mount is madness. If you can't get filthy rich in Legion then this is Blizzards way to boost the token sales - with a game that has a subscription fee. That would be disgusting.
    I'm thinking this^

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    You can always not buy it Problem solved, happy times!
    Then why did they even bother to spend the man hours making this mount? Those who have the gold say fuck no and the others say i cant afford it.

As a gold sink it wont work just like the BMAH didnt work

Sometimes i do wonder whT they put in the coffee at blizz HQ to make them do stupid things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Then 2 million gold for a mount is madness. If you can't get filthy rich in Legion then this is Blizzards way to boost the token sales - with a game that has a subscription fee. That would be disgusting.
    I see no real difference between these mounts and the mammoths in Wrath. Those with lots of gold can get them, and after the garrison loads of people have lots of gold. Those who don't, but want them, can learn how to get those amounts. MMOs used to be full of stuff almost no one had, I don't really see what's wrong with that.
    Last edited by Ratyrel; 2016-05-09 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    So basically confirmed as being a mount no one will buy because everyone either has too little gold or too much sense. Well played, Blizzard.
    then people will buy it because they want to be the "special snowflake" go ahead don't buy it, the rarer it seems the more people want it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    I see no real difference between these mounts and the mammoths in Wrath. Those with lots of gold can get them, and after the garrison loads of people have lots of gold. Those who don't, but want them, can learn how to get those amounts. MMOs used to be full of stuff almost no one had, I don't really see what's wrong with that.
    That's only comparable if the gold income is significantly higher than it is now. Which we got no way to know, other than assuming they are going to actually award less and try to stabilize the economy and fight WoD's gold.

Which leaves this as a scheme to make buying WoW tokens for gold significantly more desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTophat View Post
    You can cover yourself in shit to stand out in a crowed but that don't mean anyone is going to admire you for it.
    dunno it works quite well in the real world - see reality TV where talentless people show of their stupidity and make money/become famous for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Yes, Blizzard added this mount because they know so many people are going to buy $900 in wowtokens (assuming US and similar price to what they are going for now) to buy it. Frankly, if someone is rich and wants to do that, then go for it - but if you think that this will be a common occurrence and Blizzard will make tons of money from it, you are crazy.
    This mount costing 2 million gold doesn't invalidate the fact that Blizzard has a financial incentive to sell gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Not when the mount would cost in the range of 1000$. Then its just a conspiracy.
    People have paid that money much for the Swift Spectral Tiger card from eBay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    OK.. Everyone knows this is just a game right.. Who in there right mind would spend that much on a pretend spider that really doesn't do anything..??

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post

as i said, try pay fucking attention and you won't look so fucking clueless.

p.s want me to private message you a picture of me making an obscene hand gesture at you in front of my monitor on my spider mount when legion goes live? xD
    Damn somebody's really salty.
    P.S. Nobody cares about some random nobody and some spider mount LOTS of other people will have. Sorry try again, you're not a special snowflake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    This mount costing 2 million gold doesn't invalidate the fact that Blizzard has a financial incentive to sell gold.

- - - Updated - - -
    They make $5 off tokens. They would make more money if they put the mount on the cash shop.

Quote Originally Posted by orca2425 View Post
    OK.. Everyone knows this is just a game right.. Who in there right mind would spend that much on a pretend spider that really doesn't do anything..??
    Socialhealer will, and then act like he's better than you because he's riding a virtual spider lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Damn somebody's really salty.
    P.S. Nobody cares about some random nobody and some spider mount LOTS of other people will have. Sorry try again, you're not a special snowflake.
    haha how stupid you look, that was the point, loads of people will have this spider, but OP believes it's overpriced, outrageous, no-one will buy it etc etc check all the whine posts in this thread all the reasons why it shouldn't go like this.

but it will and loads will buy it, and the world of warcraft will continue on, some will have +1 mount others won't, next time stand up and the point won't go over your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throwing away hard-earned gold is super fun, unlike adding interesting ways to acquire such an unique mount. I see the trend will carry on in Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Socialhealer will, and then act like he's better than you because he's riding a virtual spider lmao
    do want a picture as well, you seem really needy and obsessed it seems like it you cheer you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    do want a picture as well, you seem really needy and obsessed it seems like it you cheer you up.
    No thanks I really don't want to see a disgusting human being posing in a way that finally makes them feel good about themselves. We're not all like you where we feel better when we see a picture of a fat salty forum-going crybaby

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Throwing away hard-earned gold is super fun, unlike adding interesting ways to acquire such an unique mount. I see the trend will carry on in Legion.
    Socialhealer disagrees, and if you say anything he'll threaten to send a disgusting picture of himself

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-05-09 at 08:43 PM.