Poll: Do you like the pre patch overall?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Do you like the pre patch?

Discuss on how you feel about the pre patch. The good? The bad?

Yes. I am thrilled that they decided to release class changes and the new base features to let people get used to them early rather than waiting till the last second when they suddenly have new content to focus on.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Even though they fcked up my main hunter, i am still overall happy. Alot of good changes, WoW needed some 160 degree class changes, which they delivered
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Yes, i do, to the point that I am considering resubing this weekend All the changes look really good, class changes were much needed and I may even consider play some of them instead of focusing on my Rogue.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2016-07-21 at 01:04 AM.

Mixed views.
    Neutering the game options I am not so happy about.
    And there could still be some UI/functionality improvements in some areas particularly for the wardrobe.
    But overall happy so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

No. Its still 0 content and you end up afking in your garrison 24/7

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    No. Its still 0 content and you end up afking in your garrison 24/7
    prepatch just brought class changes, how can you dissapointed over something that was announced not to come?
    it's like a obv troll bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    prepatch just brought class changes, how can you dissapointed over something that was announced not to come?
    it's like a obv troll bait.
    Not disappointed at all. Just making fun of ppl claiming pre patch is something big and how it is good bye to wod while in reality it brings nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Not disappointed at all. Just making fun of ppl claiming pre patch is something big and how it is good bye to wod while in reality it brings nothing at all.
    There is almost 0 reason to be in your garrison now. There are no more gold missions, and unless you are crafting bags, the other professions are worthless until Legion drops.

They rolled out 1/2 of a spec for every class, nerfed the earnings for the current content and turned all of my classes into boring 3-4 button rotations (except destro...that one is just one tiny overpowered button).

I normally write more to convey my opinion, but like the "PRE-PATCH" I don't want to make much of an effort.
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Well, it's not much to get exited about yet but I guess it's nice for people that didn't get into alpha/beta.

I like most class changes though. At least for the classes I play.

While there are some good points, overall I dislike the class changes (which is the most important 'new' element to me right now), so I'm voting no.

Class changes yes. PvP is currently a mess though for casters though, don't see that changing anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwysh View Post
    the other professions are worthless until Legion drops.
    Curiously, enchantments are selling like hotcakes!

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    It's taking a while getting used to class changes, but it's pretty good, thus far.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Deleted
    No. Bad players should have zero right to silence me.

why isnt there an indifferent option? There isnt *imo* anything really to like or dislike, they didnt add anything yet but transmog

Well i'm missing a lot of stuff from my wardrobe. Almost nothing from raiding in vanilla, tbc and even lk raids aren't showing up. discipline priest sucks complete ass. excited to try holy when i get a chance. havn't tried anything other than arcane mage who loses mana quickly. i'll try hunter warrior, dk, lock this weekend. not liking the 2-3 button rotations. did i mention disc priest sucks complete ass.

as blood i feel a lot weaker. i miss resolve, i miss my cooldowns and im not a fan of bone shield and death strike competing for resources.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    No. Bad players should have zero right to silence me.
    If you're doing something that Blizzard would silence you for, then a person has every right to report you for it, regardless of their level of skill.