Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynre Valence View Post

It's all part of Blizz's effort to take all of the fun away from min/maxers.
    I think it did more to make yet another thing in the game useless (professions).

Prospecting is coming back. So there's some hope that they learned from mistakes that should have been obvious, and are intelligent enough to reverse their failures.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I think it did more to make yet another thing in the game useless (professions).

Prospecting is coming back. So there's some hope that they learned from mistakes that should have been obvious, and are intelligent enough to reverse their failures.
    almost certainly to make rings and necks as the main seller, and gems second as there is not enough gem slots around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought I saw/read somewhere that the primary stats (str, agi, int, spirit) on rings and necklaces were being removed for Legion. If so, that JC gem would be a nice boost to main stats.

P.S. please correct me if I'm wrong about primary stats being removed from rings and necklaces as I do not have beta access to see for myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Raynre Valence View Post
    In general, old perks were removed because Blizz didn't want there to be a "best in slot" choice for professions. Now you choose what best fits your playstyle instead of getting an extra 2% stam on your tank.

It's all part of Blizz's effort to take all of the fun away from min/maxers.
    could not have been summed up better. Blizzard wants to remove the difference between good players making sound decisions to eek out just a little bit better game play and those who just log on to push buttons.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP