Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    good for Poland, the rest of Europe should do the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Well i am happy refugess dont want to live here, but the problem is EU want to force those ppl to live here in concentration camps. What are we suppose to do when they want to flee to germany? Shoot to them? They want to go to germany so let them go there. I dont want those so called refugees here.
    Good point

Bulgaria PM sceptical of EU fines for refusing refugees.

AFP news agency
    May 5, 2016

Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov assured Sofia will accept its share of people fleeing war and persecution to Europe, but expressed scepticism about a proposed EU "solidarity contribution", or fine, of 250,000 euro ($290,000) per refugee that member states decline to take in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    If you expect rational thought out of Polish nationalists, you're doing it wrong.
    Just to get this out of the way - I don't hate Poland and I fully recognize that life there is probably still a lot better than most places outside of Europe. Still though, if I were a refugee that landed in Europe, I'd make the entirely rational decision to camp out in the country where I'd have the best chance of making a decent life for myself, and Poland isn't that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes perfect sense. Poles bear no moral obligations to help the Syrian people. The USA, however.

Besides, Poles are a hateful bunch.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    So? The member states' obligations towards EU are not dependent on current political scene of EU or individual member states, unless they make a new treaty and update the rules.
    So what you are saying is, now that they are in they should just let Merkel and co. destroy their country? lol yeah right

10+ Year Old Account
    You are totally delusional if you think any country will actually pay those fines. This is just another step to a general remake of the union after the merkelist wakos get removed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Just give that country to Russia and let's get rid of it, we don't want to spend any money on it.
    The ''progressive'' Westerner. Never change, never change... they just adopt a title trendy title.

You would`ve fitted in with these dudes, they would`ve embraced you as a matter of fact.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Finally, at least one EU country has the nuts to put its own interests above all else. Standing ovation to you Poland.
    Horde always.

btw. Since the EU-Turkey deal the situation has calmed down A LOT...
    Adding to this that pretty much no one wants to flee to Poland anyways...

what's the Point of this thread again?

Quote Originally Posted by morpen View Post
    So what you are saying is, now that they are in they should just let Merkel and co. destroy their country? lol yeah right
    Pacta sunt servanda is the fundamental rule of international law. So yes, if new obligations arise, member states have to fulfill them. Because they *gasp* agreed to that when they joined. If they expected the world not to change, that's beyond naivety and their problem alone. If they weren't so stupid and were aware of the potential for the situation to change, they could have not joined. But they decided the benefits outweigh that, so they should put their big boy pants on and act like functional adults. Not exactly a surreal expectation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    blatant racism.
    I don't think that word means what you think it does. There is nothing "racist" about denying entry to refugees of a particular religion, region or culture.
    Last edited by Mistame; 2016-05-08 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post

- - - Updated - - -

He actually lost a lot of votes at the EU elections.... so bad, he even cried a bit
    Really? That's interesting. I ask because I understand he's coming to the Republican convention in our country -- to drum up some Washington support for his party, and his political aspirations to become Prime Minister.

Of course, he's supposedly coming to support Trump--but honestly, he seems to me like such an extremist, don't see how his presence could possibly do Trump any good, but again, I understand that's not the real reason for his visit anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Honestly, I can't imagine how big of a blow it must be to national pride that even refugees don't consider Poland a place worth living in. Maybe this overreaction to migrants is a coping mechanism to get out in front of that, like "I don't care if you don't want to come in, you're all banned anyway! POLSKAAAAAAA!!!!!"
    Doubt those imbeciles go that far.

fucking poland, we need to invade that shitstain once more.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish Holland started doing this... but not many smart people here.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    fucking poland, we need to invade that shitstain once more.
    Soon You will have to deal with the shit in Your country.

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket22 View Post
    Really? That's interesting. I ask because I understand he's coming to the Republican convention in our country -- to drum up some Washington support for his party, and his political aspirations to become Prime Minister.

Of course, he's supposedly coming to support Trump--but honestly, he seems to me like such an extremist, don't see how his presence could possibly do Trump any good, but again, I understand that's not the real reason anyway.
    He goes to such Events all the time...
    After a quick Google search I even noticed, that he has lost a lot of seats at the last dutch general election and got only 10% of the votes!
    The only real big far right parties in western Europe are currently FN (France) and FPÖ (Austria)...

But yeah basically he was one of the first politicians who has started These big anti-Islam campaigns. All other similar parties have copied him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Soon You will have to deal with the shit in Your country.
    As a slavic Person myself, I am actually interested a lot in countries like Poland etc. I even listen to some polish music...

But your politics are just hypocritical nowadays. I mean it's a very common stereotype in Germany, that Poles are criminals (best known for stealing cars and being "Sozialschmarotzer" = social parasites). AND then exactly this Nation, with a such bad Reputation, is the one being the probably most anti-Immigrant.

The difference is that polish immigrants more or less asimilates in other european countries, because we origin from similar culture. Ppl from middle east is different culture and they will not asimilate here. Thats why i dont want them here to cause more problems.

I become a bigger fan of the Poles with each passing day. I'm not a fan of authoritarianism, but I'll take the authoritarianism of a nation state before I'll take that of an un-elected oligarchy hell bent on cultural suicide any day.

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    As a slavic Person myself, I am actually interested a lot in countries like Poland etc. I even listen to some polish music...

But your politics are just hypocritical nowadays. I mean it's a very common stereotype in Germany, that Poles are criminals (best known for stealing cars and being "Sozialschmarotzer" = social parasites). AND then exactly this Nation, with a such bad Reputation, is the one being the probably most anti-Immigrant.
    This really is a good example of how nationalism can be infectious and create a cascade of problems that didn't exist before. You have a bunch of people now going all "rah rah Poland is awesome everybody else get the fuck out" and the natural response of neighboring countries is to turn around and complain about the Polish immigrants and trying to get them out. And all of a sudden you have the entirety of the EU slap fighting over who hates whom more and then Russia may get involved, or the US may get involved, and everybody is bitching at everybody else over basically nothing.