Boom: 2 piece value?

Ok, so I have mostly heroic level gear but only 1 piece of tier from heroic. Just got my 2nd piece of tier, but it is from normal. So, is the two piece worth the 15 ilvl difference between the tier chest and my heroic non-tier chest?

My first guess is yes, but I wanted some confirmation.

Thanks for any info,

Argenon

Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    Ok, so I have mostly heroic level gear but only 1 piece of tier from heroic. Just got my 2nd piece of tier, but it is from normal. So, is the two piece worth the 15 ilvl difference between the tier chest and my heroic non-tier chest?

My first guess is yes, but I wanted some confirmation.

Thanks for any info,

Argenon
    Yes, the tier bonuses for TIER 18 are VERY strong. The 2 set bonus will easily outpace the loss of 15 ilvls on 1 peice.

Thanks for the answer. I figured it would be.

maybe just maybe, if your kill time on zakuun ist really good you could, get a second CA in there, otherwise its: you gain a t 18 set bonus to lose a t17 bonus, which wouldnt matter much.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikusa View Post
    maybe just maybe, if your kill time on zakuun ist really good you could, get a second CA in there, otherwise its: you gain a t 18 set bonus to lose a t17 bonus, which wouldnt matter much.
    You really think its a discussion about t17 vs t18 almost one year after finished content? It's safe to assume he does not have t17 and its merely ilvl vs tier bonus.

Yeah, I didn't play during this xpac, just started playing again in March, so I only have current lvl gear.

You will also spawn a bunch of cute dragons which more then enough makes up for it

Quote Originally Posted by Catbug View Post
    You will also spawn a bunch of cute dragons which more then enough makes up for it
    Except when they pull half of Tanaan behind you.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Except when they pull half of Tanaan behind you.
    So they go hand-in-hand with starfall?

Quote Originally Posted by Argenon View Post
    So they go hand-in-hand with starfall?
    At least Starfall plays nice with Prowl.