Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You will see, trump is our next president and all the oligarchy's are going to prison shortly after.
    Trump is an oligarch, does that mean he's going to jail too?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Or maybe we have a healthy respect for those who have died while serving under the flag.

I mean seriously, why burn a flag if it's so damned offensive to many people?

Is it cool to run around calling people niggers or camel jockeys at the top of your lungs? Its really on the same level of douchery.

Why be such a dick?
    He's Russian, nothing more needs said.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Trump is an oligarch, does that mean he's going to jail too?
    No, bush and Hillary are ogliarchs. Trump was just someone who paid off everyone on both sides to be allowed to build.

They live in the south and their families dies for the south, they didn't own slaves they were simply southern people. Sorry superphony we are taking America back.
    Who exactly is "we"

If "we" are the retards that fly confederate flags from,the back of their trucks, we are truly fucked. They can barely find enough brain cells to run toghter to brush their teeth and half the time that's to high of an expectation.

This carp of claiming the South for the sake of being southern makes about as much sense as the gangbangers claiming parts of their neighborhood
    Last edited by Theinquisition; 2016-05-09 at 08:04 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    All of you who say "it's just a piece of cloth" obviously didn't serve. -_-

People who stomp on it piss me off the most, especially when they are here in the states doing it.
    Are you really trying to make a case that you need the indoctrination of the military to have this misplaced form of national pride and think it is a good thing? It borders on the religious, its creepy as hell and it serves no purpose what so ever (the misplaced national pride). Fanaticism never is good, it always blinds you from the truth no matter what you are fanatical about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    He's Russian, nothing more needs said.
    Well shit, that explains that.

Thanks for the revelation, won't waste anymore time on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who exactly is "we"

If we are the regards that fly confederate flags from,the back of their trucks, we are truly fucked. They can barely find enough brain cells to run toghter to brush their teeth and half the time that's to high of an expectation.

This carp of claiming the South for the sake of being southern makes about as much sense as the gangbangers claiming parts of their neighborhood
    There are those that take pride in their families fighting for what they believed in, even if that belief is no longer popular.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe we have a healthy respect for those who have died while serving under the flag.

Is it cool to run around calling people niggers or camel jockeys at the top of your lungs? Its really on the same level of douchery.

Why be such a dick?
    Not being a smartass with this, but going to point out that this is what "triggering" is. Someone does someone really offensive, someone gets pissed off about it. Some make fun of people who get triggered, but I find that EVERYONE has a trigger.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Who exactly is "we"

If we are the regards that fly confederate flags from,the back of their trucks, we are truly fucked. They can barely find enough brain cells to run toghter to brush their teeth and half the time that's to high of an expectation.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I used to think you had half a brain, now I am convinced of it.

There are those that take pride in their families fighting for what they believed in, even if that belief is no longer popular.
    I'm sure some of them exist, but I think it's the exception, not the rule.

Most people I meet that glorify the confederate flag are a few gum drops short of a fruitcake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    Are you really trying to make a case that you need the indoctrination of the military to have this misplaced form of national pride and think it is a good thing? It borders on the religious, its creepy as hell and it serves no purpose what so ever (the misplaced national pride). Fanaticism never is good, it always blinds you from the truth no matter what you are fanatical about.
    I have immense State "fanaticism", even knowing the skeletons in the US' closet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Not being a smartass with this, but going to point out that this is what "triggering" is. Someone does someone really offensive, someone gets pissed off about it. Some make fun of people who get triggered, but I find that EVERYONE has a trigger.
    It is. And people do.

I'm just of the opinion that if you spend your time trying to find ways of possing people off for the sake of being a dick, don't be shocked when you get punched in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    All of you who say "it's just a piece of cloth" obviously didn't serve. -_-

People who stomp on it piss me off the most, especially when they are here in the states doing it.
    It just is a piece of cloth. It's silly to care so much about the flag.

Deleted

Why be such a dick?
    You can call it many things, but "healthy" isn't one of them. The fact that it pisses you off so much clearly proves that it is anything but "healthy". That you compare it to flat out racism is another red flag (pun intended), outing your disproval of a nations policy isn't the same as blurring out racist slurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    I dunno, maybe the part of NC I'm from is different from everywhere else. Most people who flew the confederate flag in my upbringing were people who flew it the same as a sports team. You of course had the occasional racists, but there wasn't a discernible correlation. We had a sizeable amount of African-Americans that rocked it.
    Must be a regional thing.

Here in AZ it's fools who are trying to fit into some sort of persona that fly it.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    It just is a piece of cloth.
    Sorry Tokyo rose, the American flag isn't just a piece of cloth.

Deleted
    I have immense State "fanaticism", even knowing the skeletons in the US' closet.
    Yes, and it makes you wrong on many occasions. Being blinded by fanaticism is not something you should be proud off.

Sorry Tokyo rose, the American flag isn't just a piece of cloth.
    Tokyo rose? The american flag is a piece of cloth, like other flags.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Tokyo rose? The american flag is a piece of cloth, like other flags.
    Uh, No it isn't, its a symbol of our way of life and the people that died to protect it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be a regional thing.

Here in AZ it's fools who are trying to fit into some sort of persona that fly it.
    At least AZ was a Confederate territory and claims the western most defeat of the Union in battle.