Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Nostalrius (new) petition for legacy servers

This merits a thread of its own.

I got this link from the Nostalrius forums (announcement section). Please fill it in.

Disclaimer: I did not create this petition. I mention this because the petition in my opinion has obvious flaws. For example, I could choose to select that I never played on an illegal server. After that I still got "required" questions about when I started playing and for how long on such an illigal server. Apparantly this survey will be taken to Blizzard as I understood it.

http://goo.gl/forms/bgYzPykrJY

--- I reported my own thread to be locked
    @ moderators: Please put the survey in the OP of the megathread.
    Last edited by Vaelorian; 2016-05-09 at 08:39 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    This merits a thread of its own.
    Is what YOU think, but the mods have said otherwise.

post it in the megathread.

Deleted
    /inbeforeclosed

This doesn't merit a new thread, it's all the same shit we have been talking about for over a month...

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    /inbeforeclosed

This doesn't merit a new thread, it's all the same shit we have been talking about for over a month...
    Actually this thread is not for discussion, this is more about awareness of this poll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Addict View Post
    Is what YOU think, but the mods have said otherwise.

post it in the megathread.
    Where it gets lost and no one will check out because it is in fact A MEGATHREAD?

Deleted
    Oh another Nostralius thread. This forum is quickly losing any appeal it had left.

Actually this thread is not for discussion, this is more about awareness of this poll.
    Threads on a discussion board not even meant for a discussion serve no purpose whatsoever.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Where it gets lost and no one will check out because it is in fact A MEGATHREAD?
    They clearly stated that ALL discussion regarding vanilla servers will just be thrown into the megathread. Plus the fact it's fairly boring and over discussed at this stage, there's really not much left to say about the topic.

You know what... fuck it.. I'll report my own thread to a mod. What a sour bunch of people you guys are.

This is why we can't have nice things. Guess no one wants these kinds of servers.

edit: Done - I reported my own thread.

Deleted
    You know what... fuck it.. I'll report my own thread to a mod. What a sour bunch of people you guys are.

This is why we can't have nice things. Guess no one wants these kinds of servers.

I don't think it's so much people not wanting them but people getting tired to shit of the millions of threads about it.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    Oh another Nostralius thread. This forum is quickly losing any appeal it had left.
    Oh another person who cannot spell NosTALRius

/sigh.

I wonder if I'd live to a happy moment when I come to MMO-C in the morning drinking coffee and see absolutely NO NEW FUCKING NOSTRALIUS THREADS.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Oh another person who cannot spell NosTALRius
    butthurt much? chill out

Quote Originally Posted by Fliida View Post
    I don't think it's so much people not wanting them but people getting tired to shit of the millions of threads about it.
    I agree with this btw. But I thought that this survey from Nostalrius in fact matters more then any discussion if we wanted legacy or pristine servers.

I am sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    /sigh.

I wonder if I'd live to a happy moment when I come to MMO-C in the morning drinking coffee and see absolutely NO NEW FUCKING NOSTRALIUS THREADS.
    Don't worry, soon enough they'll find something else to rage about and make 15 threads a day to bitch about

Deleted

It's more the fact you're just ignoring what was written by a mod on the megathread.
    "MOD EDIT

As of today, 4/27/2016, we've decided to forward all new classic server discussion to this thread. Anyone wanting to discuss the idea of classic servers, how they can be implemented, what is cool about classic, your memories of classic, Nostalrius, and the like will post here."

It's nice to dicuss things and shed light on new updates etc, but that's what the megathread is for. If you're worried about it getting lost it's because it will, as it's a HUGE ongoing discussion. This means pretty much every aspect of the discussion has either been discussed, or is being discussed right now. We don't need to litter these forums with this discussion anymore than it already has, it's an old topic, if you're interested head over to the 1300 page megathread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Blizzard already said: "No".

Why can't kids accept that?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliida View Post
    I hear ya this topic has really gotten old why we needed another thread about something that has been talked about for so long, I will never know..

I agree with this btw. But I thought that this survey from Nostalrius in fact matters more then any discussion if we wanted legacy or pristine servers.

I am sorry.
    Your (not you specifically but the people surrounding it) petition already had a thread made about it and was closed and directed towards the megathread.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    It's more the fact you're just ignoring what was written by a mod on the megathread.
    "MOD EDIT

As of today, 4/27/2016, we've decided to forward all new classic server discussion to this thread. Anyone wanting to discuss the idea of classic servers, how they can be implemented, what is cool about classic, your memories of classic, Nostalrius, and the like will post here."

It's nice to dicuss things and shed light on new updates etc, but that's what the megathread is for. If you're worried about it getting lost it's because it will, as it's a HUGE ongoing discussion. This means pretty much every aspect of the discussion has either been discussed, or is being discussed right now. We don't need to litter these forums with this discussion anymore than it already has, it's an old topic, if you're interested head over to the 1300 page megathread.
    And yet the OP had to make an oh so important thread about this..