Good cop bad cop

So for tomorrow's legion blizzard stream, i will hopefully be able to tune in and ask questions about our dear rogue... As expected my focus will be outlaw. I have yet to decide whether to be nice and respectful or to make them sweat. I have a feeling they will respond better to flatter so probably that...

So i guess my point is, whos with me? Anyone want to try the bad cop, or think that will go badly if we do? Im sure many here have concerns for their favorite spec, and i feel the least we can get is one poison back, shiv and blind for sin without asking too much.

Blizzard developers are known for avoiding hard-to-answer questions. I am not sure about how moderation is going to be, but if you ask a hard question and if it's up to the developers to pick the question, your question will not be answered. Best way to get the answer from Blizzard developers is to stroke their ego first.

7+ Year Old Account
    i don't think they will answer anything about class exept for DH.

'' Assistant Game Director Ion “Watcher” Hazzikostas will be joined by online gaming personality Jesse Cox to discuss a number of topics, including Class Halls, max-level content, the Demon Hunter, and a status update on what our next priorities are for Legion development. ''

You can try all you want but don't be disapointed if they don't answer.

ya rogue was never a priority to begin with so i really doubt ur going to see anything related to the class

They always avoid the hard questions. They don't even answer them on official forums where it should be "easy" to give us their side of game design choices. Its been two months since that arrogant celestalon (who seem to not be able to understand common sense) gave rogues a reality check. Some questions rogues would like to ask but wont ever get a real answer to:

Why isn't anticipation baseline? Why do we have to waste CPs and use half done finishers when its just a quality of life change away to correct it?
    Positional requirements was never fun as feral, why is it fun for us?
    As you might have noticed we are not a big fan of ability's where we lose control of our character, why did you give us another one in wod (death from above)? We have been hating killing spree since the dawn of time why cant we control our character after using it?
    Why did you remove the steathbar as sub, do you guys love button bloat in one spec only?
    What do you like about symbols of death?
    We was promised competitive aoe in all specs, how come sub don't have one?

If this interview could just answer one of these questions Id be happy, that's where im at. And imo all good cops should have become nihilists by now.

Let it all burn down. They have doubled down on this level of incompetence. The Blizz devs own this.

7+ Year Old Account
    This interview is about ''Class Halls, max-level content, Demon Hunter, and a status update'' see how there is no class design in this.... It's because they will probably not talk about it, when they did a class talk at the start of Wod it was with Finalbosstv and lead class designer Kris Zierhut was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Let it all burn down.
    Nothing is burning, take a chill pill.

I doubt anything we say will make them sweat because they clearly have no ears.

This kind of dev talk is all about boosting sales, so don't expect anything from it.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

They are now to the level to start tuning officially, not that they didn't somewhat try so far in the alpha, but with an official announcement of actual tuning going to be happening, I'm betting they get all 3 rogue specs close to each other in single target. I hope they work on the AoE abilities of them all, because with our single legendary weapons, it's going to be hard to swap to a different spec every other boss without gimping our main spec.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__