Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    Are you going to ever comment on the content of the video, which is the actions and views of the next President of the Phillippines, or are you just going to keep derailing this topic about how awful the medium is in which this content is presented?
    Derailing? All I did was quote someone and agreed with them but for some reason you guys feel the need to keep replying to me instead of him. I already defended my opinion keep believe what you want to believe, be a yes man, I don't care.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this guy makes Trump look like the poster boy for all things good and pleasant and I despise Trump. I mean seriously.....admitting you killed at least 3 people last week, wishing you could have been the first raper in a gang rape and sending out death squads? Remind me to never go to the Phillipines /:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allerius View Post
    Protip: comedy shows aren't a quality source of realistic analysis.
    You'd like to think so but Trevor Noah actually had more insight on the San Bernardino iPhone situation than the GOP debate one night.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I love it! Nationalism is spreading everywhere and globalism/multiculturalism is on the retreat.
    Nationalism, racism and fear-mongering is a consequence of increased globalism. A part of the population, who would otherwise be rather discrete with their xenophobic views will rise up in a counter movement because they feel that their society as they perceive it, is under attack.
    Mother pus bucket!

This guy will probably create more Refugees
    who will probably head for Australia..

Mr Duterte, a foreign policy novice, has vowed in typical electioneering bravado to challenge China's claim to the disputed waters
    by jet-skiing there and planting a Philippine flag on a reef.

He has also threatened to break with a majority in the Association of South-East Asian Nations and open direct negotiations with China,
    a move that would undermine a hardline approach by outgoing Philippine president Benigno Aquino.

He told 300,000 people at his final rally in Manila there would be a mass killing of criminals under his presidency.

"Forget the laws on human rights," he said.

"You drug pushers, hold-up men and do-nothings, you better get out because I'll kill you."

Earlier Mr Duterte, who has been linked to vigilante death squads, warned that he would shut down parliament and establish a revolutionary government if lawmakers did not endorse his policies or move for his impeachment, rattling the country's political elite.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/philippi...#ixzz48C9NQxxD
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Well clearly the policy worked in Davao. The city is incredibly safe now regardless of the measures he used.

Who exactly are you quoting? Organized crime is not that big of a deal in Japan. Most of the families fight among themselves but the Yakuza isn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be.
    Davao is where a lot of American expats live, in gated communities. They bring a lot of money into the region and that's probably more of a factor than anything else. The problem with Davao though is its location, it is in the southern Philippines and close to the muslim rebel controlled regions which are a little further south.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I don't really see the problem with him honestly. He cleaned up his hometown when he was mayor and completely turned it around, kind of like Giuliani in NYC.
    because using death scuads is right for you, i'm correct?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker