Page 1 of 41
... LastLast
    Deleted

North Carolina, U.S., square off over transgender rights

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/09/politi...ment-deadline/

Proud of Gov. Pat McCroy for trying to stop this bullshit overreach by Obama and the DOJ.

I sincerely hope NC prevails in the case.

"In a statement announcing the lawsuit, McCrory said the federal government was trying to tell every government agency and company employing more than 15 people "that men should be allowed to use a women's locker room, restroom or shower facility."

"The lawsuit emphasizes that no one is facing discrimination because the law applies equally to everyone. "All state employees are required to use the bathroom and changing facilities assigned to person of their same biological sex, regardless of gender identity, or transgender status," it says. "

The arguments about trans people is just about the least interesting culture war item I've encountered. Maybe I'm getting old or something, I don't know. I just can't imagine why anyone on either side is really all that wound up about such a nothingburger.

Bathrooms should be split by gender, simple. done. Too easy for creepy fucks to buy a blonde wig and walk into a female restroom and say "I'm transgender".

Not to mention transgender is like .01% of the population it is really is a non issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Bathrooms should be split by gender, simple. done. Too easy for creepy fucks to buy a blonde wig and walk into a female restroom and say "I'm transgender".

Not to mention transgender is like .01% of the population it really is a non issue.

He's going to be in the bathroom with your women. Now tell me about how he could walk in and not get kicked out for being a man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    http://d2sh4fq2xsdeg9.cloudfront.net/contentAsset/image/79c187c9-68e5-4a20-9eda-d405a240a0c6/image/byInode/1/filter/Resize,Jpeg/jpeg_q/69/resize_w/604

He's going to be in the bathroom with your women. Now tell me about how he could walk in and not get kicked out for being a man.
    "Sir, we're going to have to arrest you for being too damn sexy."

So, before this gets shut down....

At exactly what percent of the population can a minority lay claim to civil liberties such as not having laws enacted against them to prevent the crimes of an entirely different demographic?

Quote Originally Posted by Fairybolt View Post
    So, before this gets shut down....

At exactly what percent of the population can a minority lay claim to civil liberties such as not having laws enacted against them to prevent the crimes of an entirely different demographic?
    A solitary human ...can lay claim.
    They are supposed to apply to all humans ...in theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    The state suing the federal government. I wonder who's going to win.

I'm not sure why so many so-called conservatives want to get their panties in a bunch about someone in a bathroom. It's the pinnacle of hypocrisy for anyone who says they support less government intrustion.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    The arguments about trans people is just about the least interesting culture war item I've encountered. Maybe I'm getting old or something, I don't know. I just can't imagine why anyone on either side is really all that wound up about such a nothingburger.
    Nobody would even care if stalls were a little more private. Make stalls more secure, take the pee-pee/hoo-haa signs down and replace it with a smiling poo and call it good.

Just recolor the Menchie's logo for the crapper icon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Proud of Gov. Pat McCroy for trying to stop this bullshit overreach by Obama and the DOJ.
    I love how not discriminating against people is "bullshit overreach."

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm not sure why so many so-called conservatives want to get their panties in a bunch about someone in a bathroom. It's the pinnacle of hypocrisy for anyone who says they support less government intrustion.
    They dont want dudes with shlongs hanging out in the women's bathrooms?

conservatives want less government?
    Real conservatives do. Unfortunately, this country happens to be filled with a bunch of hateful rednecks and old people who want to ban and restrict everything they don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    A solitary human ...can lay claim.
    They are supposed to apply to all humans ...in theory.
    In theory, but I run into a lot of people who think two wolves and a sheep should decide what's for dinner.

When it works out in their favor, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    I love how not discriminating against people is "bullshit overreach."
    But they're discriminating against the people who want to be free to discriminate! Be tolerant of their intolerance!

- - - Updated - - -

But they want woman, with "shlongs" hanging out in the woman's bathrooms... well we all have our kink I guess, but most of us don't try to legislate them.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Those people you're so afraid of are already hanging out in the men's room. Why must your lot argue from a place of inconsistent and illogical stances? They'll creep in on our women....but we don't care if they creep in on our little boys. You're aware your children are more likely to be sexually assaulted by a member of their own family than a transgendered individual in a public restroom, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    But they want woman, with "shlongs" hanging out in the woman's bathrooms... well we all have our kink I guess, but most of us don't try to legislate them.
    Hormone therapy really restricts the little guy's use and reduces his size, so, I dunno. Doubt anything will be hanging out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/09/politi...ment-deadline/

I sincerely hope NC prevails in the case.
    Protecting people's rights is bullshit overreach? Oh right, trans aren't people. My bad
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Those people you're so afraid of are already hanging out in the men's room. Why must your lot argue from a place of inconsistent and illogical stances? They'll creep in on our women....but we don't care if they creep in on our little boys. You're aware your children are more likely to be sexually assaulted by a member of their own family than a transgendered individual in a public restroom, right?
    dudes with shlongs are hanging out in the mens room? ummmmm of course they are THEY ARE FUCKING MEN. there is a reason why private areas have been split by gender for thousands of years. not every joe schmo with a blonde wig should be granted access into a woman's bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    She's going to be in the bathroom with your women. Now tell me about how she could walk in and not get kicked out for being a man.
    Edited for accuracy.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD