Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    This thread really needs spoiler tags. Very inconsiderate OP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    You've come into a forum discussing the Legion Beta, which are almost all going to exclusively contain spoilers, and complain about seeing spoilers?
    In the thread title? Absolutely. There is no reason for that.

You've come into a forum discussing the Legion Beta, which are almost all going to exclusively contain spoilers, and complain about seeing spoilers?
    You must think of yourself as real edgy now.

Stuff shows up in the "recent forum posts" tab without having to enter ANY forums at all, champ. There are hardly ANY spoilers in Legion Beta thread titles. Are users supposed to filter the entire section and all tidbits on classes, professions etc. because of the occasional asshole that puts lore spoilers in the title? Yeah I thought so.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    "New Transmog system..." some people like discovering that stuff too.
    "New Transmog system" doesn't really spoil anything. You have to click to find out what's new.
    It could even be someone suggesting something he'd like to see in the game.

2/10 for the effort.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    "New Transmog system" doesn't really spoil anything. You have to click to find out what's new.
    It could even be someone suggesting something he'd like to see in the game.

Try again.
    Should Varian have been given a heroic death, could also be considered something someone would like to see. I mean I've seen enough people wishing him dead. It spoils just as much as new transmog system because guess what, knowing how someone dies is often more important than knowing they died...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Looking at site that datamines new stuff every sec and complain about spoilers.... Fuck logic.

Dont vist this site then end of story

Deleted
    There is still no confirmation that his coffin actually holds his corpse. From what I recall, he is presumed dead, but no body to confirm this. Regardless, there is nothing more heroic than dying in battle while protecting one's people and being severely outnumbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    There is still no confirmation that his coffin actually holds his corpse. From what I recall, he is presumed dead, but no body to confirm this. Regardless, there is nothing more heroic than dying in battle while protecting one's people and being severely outnumbered.
    I don't know if it still does or not because I'm not in the beta but there was old quest text that talked about them both. This isn't the entire quest explanation, just the part of interest here. The quest text read as follows:

"THE LEGION COMES! – THE MIGHT OF AZEROTH HAS FALLEN. King Varian Wrynn of Stormwind is dead. Warchief Vol’Jin of Orgrimmar is missing in action."

It's Vol'jin that was missing but presumed dead, but we see his funeral pyre as well so that may be wrapped up as well now. It's Varian who is a corpse for certain. .

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    You must think of yourself as real edgy now.
    Just call me decagon for all my edge.

Stuff shows up in the "recent forum posts" tab without having to enter ANY forums at all, champ. There are hardly ANY spoilers in Legion Beta thread titles. Are users supposed to filter the entire section and all tidbits on classes, professions etc. because of the occasional asshole that puts lore spoilers in the title? Yeah I thought so.
    "Should Varian have been given a Heroic death" isn't a spoiler title unless you automatically assume that he died in Legion. It's ambiguous enough that it's understandable why the OP set the title as such. The only non-ambiguous lore spoilers are when you entered the thread, which some people did and had temper tantrums.
    Last edited by Magical Mudcrab; 2016-05-13 at 02:37 PM.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

"Should Varian have been given a Heroic death" isn't a spoiler title unless you automatically assume that he died in Legion. It's ambiguous enough that it's understandable why the OP set the title as such. The only non-ambiguous lore spoilers are when you entered the thread
    Wow, what incredible nonsense. Why not just agree that you were wrong and got ahead of yourself with your comment.

Absolutely not.

We've seen in a lot of things recently a "meaningless death" has more impact than a heroic one.

It's a staple on Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead...hell even The Blacklist did it...

Deleted
    Since the title is XXXXXX now:

Should Vol'jin have been given a Heroic death?