Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Ugh why do people do this. Stop trying to conform to some imagined cultural standard of equality and acceptance.
    There can't be any difference from a different culture! Behaviour is dictated by economic resources, didn't you know?

Its asylum seeker not refugee! @ Sweden

Sweden is just a joke now, you reap what you sow.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Their post is quite clear to anyone who isn't a xenophobic bigot.

Rape happens; however, you don't blanket blame entire groups, you blame those individuals.
    When 26% of a group commit serious crimes it's not a few individuals (somalians who have committed crimes serious enough to land prison sentences, which is a huge deal here simce most immigrants are freed). Just comparing rapes, people with two swedish parents have 0.2% suspects of committing rape. 1/500. Among people from arab and african countries it's more than 5%, 1/20. It's a huge deal and it's a huge problem.

And this hippie bullshit of everyone being "equal" doesn't help anyone.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-07-12 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    A Swedish mother decided it would be a good idea to open up her home to a male refugee from Eritrea, and so she kicked her daughter out of her room to make space. That refugee then decided to sexually assault her 10-year-old daughter.
    sarcasm

captain sweden is proud of that fine citizen, mother, woman.

/sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    I'd rather argue there is an issue with native swedish guys having grown perhaps a bit too soft in how they deal with women.

Just my controversial stance on the subject.
    because "not being soft" equals rapist? So its not a problem that arabs/browns/africans commit crimes, the big problem is that natives don't commit enough crimes?

Left logic at its best.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

No, just a bit of a cultural shift without erring into crime could be helpful though. This actually seems to be a 'logic' mostly shared with my right wing RL friends. My leftist RL friends would scream murder and bring out the feminist pitchforks at these views of treating women [I]"less"
    I totally agree that swedish men are "soft" and are basically lady boys. However, the context of your sentence hinted that instead of looking on the high crimes of "non-natives", we need to fix the problem that swedish men are faggots. That context is wrong and I don't believe your right wing RL agree with it. They probably agree with the first part which is quite obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    I totally agree that swedish men are "soft" and are basically lady boys. However, the context of your sentence hinted that instead of looking on the high crimes of "non-natives", we need to fix the problem that swedish men are faggots. That context is wrong and I don't believe your right wing RL agree with it. They probably agree with the first part which is quite obvious.
    You have to keep in mind that this person is probably making everything up if you check their posting history.

It does not look pretty.

Soft approach of western men? where have you gotten all this from? some random swedish dude or what.

I usually just take pride in the fact some find my life so interesting they feel disbelief, sadly often expressed by beta males and prudes that never left the house much. I wish I could describe it any other way or less crude, but the words escape me.
    Yes, because you have said you are a man before, then a woman with a high military rank and then you said women are calling you daddy.

It's not unlikely that you are making stuff up given this.

You might regret disagreeing with me when you're older.
    I am 28, I have seen enough action in my life.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That is for Skåne, Blekinge and Halland. You Swedish fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    That is for Skåne, Blekinge and Halland. You Swedish fuckers.
    Hey now dont me mad you got owned, shit happens. Oh and i was at the roskilde festival for the 4th time this year, lovely place and they do love some swedes there

The neo nazi's tried to warn them... they tried to warn us all...

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Hey now dont me mad you got owned, shit happens. Oh and i was at the roskilde festival for the 4th time this year, lovely place and they do love some swedes there
    It is funny how you mass-Swedinized the Danish population of those areas and now Muslims are converting you.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    It is funny how you mass-Swedinized the Danish population of those areas and now Muslims are converting you.
    No big deal where i live atm but i can see where you are going and it's not like i have any say in all this, it's the politicians running this country after all.