Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Looks like SJWs are ruining the world by saying crazy things on the internet again

But really, this is just tumblr being tumblr... in vanity fair

Everything is just clickbait these days, no quality publications left
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-05-10 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Robinson said directors Joe and Anthony Russo should not have said fans may “interpret the relationship [with Bucky] however they want to interpret it” since the character explicitly makes clear his attraction to women.
    WTF

Did they forget Cap and Bucky are brothers!?!?

I mean...WTF?!?!

(edit: or am I getting that wrong? but i'm pretty certain Bucky was Roger's brother from the first movie)

Hey they're keeping to the source material for character development, good for them.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the leftist media... who is surprised by this?

Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    WTF

Did they forget Cap and Bucky are brothers!?!?

I mean...WTF?!?!

(edit: or am I getting that wrong? but i'm pretty certain Bucky was Roger's brother from the first movie)
    Bucky Barnes, Steve Roger. Hmm, different Surnames, but not completely impossible.

But I think they weren't brothers, but they were such close friends that they might as well been.

"Boohoo, I'm a special snow flake! Why didn't they include something about me in there?!"

This crap is getting out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Bucky Barnes, Steve Roger. Hmm, different Surnames, but not completely impossible.

But I think they weren't brothers, but they were such close friends that they might as well been.
    hah, wasn't even thinking about the surnames. Just scenes from the first movie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Robinson said directors Joe and Anthony Russo should not have said fans may “interpret the relationship [with Bucky] however they want to interpret it” since the character explicitly makes clear his attraction to women.

“As if to put the nail in the coffin of speculation, Bucky and Cap paused for a moment in the middle of snowy Siberia to reminisce about their days chasing skirts in pre-War Brooklyn,” Ms. Robinson wrote Sunday. “It’s a sweet, human bonding moment but one that also bristles with heterosexual virility. If Disney isn’t inclined to give audiences a gay superhero, couldn’t they have at least left us the dream of Bucky and Cap? … Doesn’t ‘Captain America: Civil War’ go out of its way to “define” Bucky and Steve’s relationship when Cap smooches Sharon Carter (Emily VanCamp) while Bucky looks on approvingly? Where’s the room for interpretation in that moment?”
    Maybe they're bisexual? But it seems Ms. Robinson never thought of that and jumped to conclusions, it actually shows her ignorance towards bisexuals.

Yes, two can play this game.

So they're not happy that the hero is made to be specifically homosexual? What's wrong with a heterosexual hero?

A strong heterosexual male. That's terrible, can't have that anymore. All men must be effeminate wimps who get bossed around by women and don't stand up for themselves. Captain America is also white so that's another huge strike against him.

10+ Year Old Account
    there was no gays when steve rogers became captain america in the 40s, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    A strong heterosexual male. That's terrible, can't have that anymore. All men must be effeminate wimps who get bossed around by women and don't stand up for themselves. Captain America is also white so that's another huge strike against him.
    He's from America too.

Three strikes. He's out with the SJWs.

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Isn't the "effeminate gay guy" just a stereotype, mainly perpetuated by mainstream TV?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    Isn't the "effeminate gay guy" just a stereotype, mainly perpetuated by mainstream TV?
    Yup.

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing they at least retconned Cap into having slightly green hue to his eyes. Because the combination of blonde hair and blue eyes is strictly forbidden in the age of SJWs. Give it a couple of more sequels and he's more gay than the post-retcon Iceman.

lol why does this cunt have a job?
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

I've never understood this push to make characters gay for no reason. Just stop.
    A DWARF IS ONLY AS STRONG AS HER HAMMER.

Why are people so obsessed with sexuality? We're not suppose to care about peoples sexual preference yet media outlets want to make it a big deal.

Did this writer not watch any of the other Captain America movies? He was very clearly in love with Peggy Carter and Bucky was very clearly his best friend. There was literally no room for interpretation on this. I really don't understand stories like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    lol why does this cunt have a job?
    If it weren't for her making insane SJW articles like this, would anyone even mention Vanity Fair this week? This month?

That's why everyone is going for clickbait and pandering to insane points of view, that's the only way to be noticed and read